Coksukn the infirm

CTCokpig

Let me start by admitting quite upfront and immediately that i am a complete an utter coksukr.   This is a pig for cox.   Always cokcrazed to weed up, popper up, an get good face time workin on the other side of a bulgin fukn zipper; anon cok, grp cok, gloryhole cok, fonecok, bakroom cok, bookstore cokpig, cok in the dark; Cok is my master.    So this pig is usually on squirt, grindr, a4a, scruff huntin dix.     Recently the pig has been hit up to diksuk a hot afro/latino stud with a luscious throatfiller between His thighs; obeying, the pig arrives at the address to suk the Cok and it finds out the cokker has MS.   An He an his beautiful cumtube want this pig to return an do some more dikwork soon.     An the cokpig was also called to a nice enough dik hangin on a young cokker who seems to be a bit slow mentally.   An He wants more

the question is, is it right to continue to work these cox?  Is it healthy from all points of view?  Is it abuse of any sort?  Have You been in this situation an how did You handle it?  Thoughts.  Ideas.    

thanks for the consideration

cokpig

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

There is more to say about this topic

if you are involved in this kind of scenario it behooves you to ensure that the disabled person is on his own; if he is “protected” by an agency, home, or any sort of guardian you could be opening yourself up to all kinds of legal charges of abuse of a disabled person not necessarily capable of making his own decisions - despite whether the individual personally advertise on a hookup site and despite his adult status.       The truth is that the law looks on the disabled as a special class of individuals not unlike underaged children and so - mutual consent, or being pursued by (instead of pursuing) a disabled person for hookup are no grounds for innocence.    Should the agency, home, guardian decide so, you could be charged with abuse no matter the age, the degree of disability, nor who is pursuing whom.    

Since having come to terms with this info, I have had to block three accounts (I guess I attract them) on grindr and scruff of dik with disability not living alone or without guardianship

be careful.   

Edited by CTCokpig
Correction made
  • Like 1

The reason I take cock without discrimination is that sexual release is a basic human need, as defined in Maslow’s Hierarch of Needs, and there are some men for whom meeting that need is exceptionally difficult. Among them are the aged, infirm, and disabled. If I have been given an ass that is particularly well suited for men to fuck, it seems to me that I have a responsibility to put it to its best use in the aid of all men. If you have a mouth with talent, you might consider it in the same light.

That being said, there is a time and a place, and @CTCokpig’s caution above is well put. It’s also prudent to be conscious and informed about health risk to yourself, but do be informed - don’t avoid service on the basis of misinformation or stigma.

MS is not a contagious disease that you can contract through sexual contact. The prime cause of vulnerability to the disease is believed to be genetic.

If you encounter a person struggling with mental illness, again, it isn’t something you can catch. You will want to be a bit more circumspect as to the nature of the condition and the degree to which the person’s rational cognition is impaired, but mental illness as such is not a disqualification for sexual contact, and indeed many people suffering from those conditions benefit significantly from sexual outlet. A severely depressed person, for example, would likely benefit very much from your attention. Simply be careful to avoid any sense of dependence.

If you are inclined to serve marginalized men in this way, I encourage it; most men would, and do, simply turn and walk away.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

Honest service to those in need is fine. Legal, maybe not. Sometimes those in need are not allowed by law to pursue and get what they need. Walk caredully on this path, but please stay available and learn how to know when to say yes and when to say no. The world needs non-discriminatory cock suckers. of any gender and any location. Protect them please.