Latino doorman

bubblebottom991

This happened yesterday - was so hot I had to write about it.  If raunch or interracial play offends you though might not be your thing...

I was leaving the gym when I got a grindr notification.  Profile was pretty empty but the guy said he was a top, about 5'10, and hung...and he sends the pic below.  Saw he was latino and shorter than me, both of which are huge turn ons.  I tell him I'm not prepped but said he doesn't care.  Says he loves "white pussy" and tells me to meet him at an apartment building a few blocks away.  Turns out he's the doorman/front desk guy there.  It's a slow day and he's horny as fuck.  He was handsome too - had a buzzed head, lean but pretty well built, and clearly packing a huge dick.  He puts up an away sign at the desk and tells me to follow him downstairs.  We go down to the building's basement and down some hallway where he opens up a utility closet.  He isn't talking much and I wasn't sure what to make of this but he was hot and I was too horny for a load to care.  We walk in the closet, he closes the door, and immediately pushes me against some boxes.  First thing he does is pull my tights and shorts down (I was wearing tights under shorts) and immediately gets on his knees and starts eating my ass.  I'm all sweaty from the gym and thinking he will be turned off but he kept tonguing me and talking about how good my "white pink pussy" tasted and smelled.  Eventually he stands up, grabs my head, spins me around, and pushes me to my knees.  His dick was fucking amazing - big, thick but trimmed pubes, uncut...immediately I started deepthroating.  Hadn't gagged and spit all over a dick like that in weeks...the fucking taste and smell were perfect.  The whole time I'm sucking him he keeps repeating to look up at him and show him my "pretty pink lips" while I suck.  He then grabs me and pulls me up and tells me he wants to fuck.  I hesitated at first cuz I was coming directly from the gym and hadn't douched but he tells me again he "doesn't give a fuck" and then without saying anything else pins me against the wall and shoves his dick in me.  He basically starts power fucking me - no build up, nothing sensual, just straight up piston fucking while my hands are balanced against the wall and my ass is bent out.  Keeps talking about my "white and pink pussy"...after a few min of this he starts grunting like crazy and then blew his load.  I started to pull off but he holds me in place and asks me "you into piss?".  Thinking he wants me to drink his I tell him hell yeah...he smiled and then pushed me against the wall again with his dick still inside me.  He then says "hold it in" and suddenly starts pissing in me...I don't have much experience with this but it felt amazing.  He didn't have a lot in him but I started to feel really full.  He grabs my head again, looks at me and tells me again to hold it in.  Without pulling out he leans back and grabs a mop bucket on wheels and rolls it over to where he and I are standing.  He then slowly pulled out but then grabbed me and tells me to squat over the bucket.  He stood back jerking his dick and then just says "fart it out."  At this point I'm so turned on by him I'm down to go with anything...so I start farting out the cum and piss straight into the bucket.  The sounds and smell of it clearly drove him crazy because he immediately gets hard again jerking his dick.  After pushing all of it out I immediately get on my knees again to suck him off...which lasted about 30 seconds before he gave me a second load, but all over my face.  After that we both put on our pants quickly and he leads me back up to the lobby...I had wiped some of the cum off my face but I can still feel the stickiness.  We get back to the lobby and he just goes "i'll hit you up later" before going back behind the desk.  I tell him we should chill again and just walked out of the lobby.

Basically one of the best fucks in a long time.  

FHqiNk8XsAcgWvm.jpg

• Like 12
  • Upvote 2
  • Piggy 12

2 hours ago, Japbtm said:

Kinda would do anything for an Alpha like him. Obviously he doesn’t care and probably did this several times before. You’re just a pink white pussy for him to use. 

Absolutely. I definitely had the sense he was a true alpha and I was just a pussy to be used. He never even touched my dick and told me flat out he didn’t care about it. Served my purpose by only focusing on his pleasure.

• Like 1