Stealing Underwear

BlackDude

Okay, I know stealing is wrong, but hey we got a lot of different types conversations on this forum. I was wondering if anyone had ever stolen a guys underwear before?

I only have once. I justified it because a guy at a local sauna just happened to forget to put them in his locker and he walked off. He never came back, so I picked them up and put them in mine. Stealing? Yes, but I tell myself he forgot them.

Another time, this beautiful sweaty bear at my gym was wearing tightly whities. He left them when he went to the shower. I think he knew I was watching. They were almost saying “take me” but I couldn’t do it. 

I’ve always kind of had an underwear fetish. When I see a guy, I always wonder “what kind of underwear does he wear?” I have to catch myself sometimes watching guys stretching their arms up cause I get curious. 

Curious How often this might have happen to the customer - trying on jeans , pants , shirts and clothing ?  Curious - getting opinion - going in the dressing room - trying on clothes - inviting the Clerk to giving his opinion - while in the dressing booth - you are getting a erection - touching each other - Blow jobs - sexually active - cum loads exchanging going on - coming back for more !

14 hours ago, BlackDude said:

I only have once. I justified it because a guy at a local sauna just happened to forget to put them in his locker and he walked off. He never came back, so I picked them up and put them in mine. Stealing? Yes, but I tell myself he forgot them.

Technically, you don't know he "forgot" to put them away; he could well have been just abandoning them for some reason. I wouldn't consider that stealing, since he left the gym/locker room entirely. The shower guy - that's different; he could well have just figured he'd put them back on when he got out.