3 loads in 24 hours

mml94

Bf and I are being open, so let the games begin!

Been trying to hook up with a dl uncut Latin top who has fucked me anon and blindfolded in the past, but his schedule is bizarre because he's hetero married. Decided to clean out and just hope for the best yesterday. Made loose plans with him, but fell through. Ended up hitting up another thick Latin top that I'd messaged before, and he was free. Headed over, and he was a slim hot enough guy with scarring on his body, but man his cock was 8.5, thick with the biggest mushroom head I've ever seen. Oral was fun, but tiring with his huge head, so I thought I'd give myself a break by showing him my ass and laying back, but I had no idea what was next. He pounded me senseless for 20min. I've been fucked hard before, but he none stop hit me as deep as he could as fast as he could looking down on me crying with a blank expression just looming over. I didn't ask to stop, but eventually he asked if I needed him to slow down and I said please Sir. I was getting worried because he said sometimes it takes him hours to cum. He fucked me face-down with my legs togetwhr for 15min and came... I rode him casually for another 30min but couldn't stick around for him to cum again. Guess it was compliment I made him cum so fast the first time!!

Went home before my bf got out of work, and texted him to fuck me with this anon load inside me when he was headed home. This fuck HURT because I didn't realize how bad the Latin guy's huge cockhead had torn me up, but I wouldn't say no and was a good bitch while my bf pounded me with his thick 7.5 tool missionary til he unloaded in me.

Today I hit up a top with my favorite cock ever. I was excited to let him abuse my extra sore hole because he happened to be visiting at the time, and I was already wrecked. I was going to bring my ass over for a quick fuck anyways. I walked in, lubed up his cock with only my spit (8.5, semi-cut, perfect) bent over his couch only stripping my pants, and he fucked me hard. He put his hands around my neck, and I grabbed them and pushed harder. He called me a cunt, smacked me hard, and put his hands over my carotid arteries on my neck, applying gentle press (never had this happen before). I was so turned on I just wanted to be his bitch forever and have him in control, not even caring about any consequences. I could tell he knew what was best for me. He told me he wanted to finished in me face down on his bed. He pounded me into submission again and told me I was his property, even saying  he couldn't even rape me anymore I was so willing, told me to shut the fuck up, then pushed me down into the bed suffocating me as he filled my hole. I cleaned his cock, thanked him, and left. Got home and felched some of his load out of my ass I was so grateful for.

Now I'm meeting with my bf to play with a bottom later... Would rather get another load but will be more fun none the less

Pic of my used hole now

Screenshot_20220116-182234~2.png

• Like 6
  • Piggy 4