Taken to the Cleaners

FuckMeHarderNow

Was talking online to this Indian guy who asked if I liked groups and wanted me to come by while he was working yesterday to get fucked. Wanting to get in some fun before it was supposed to snowstorm in Atlanta today, I said yes. I headed over right at noon per his request to what I found was a small cleaners in a neighborhood shopping strip. I had some shirts that needed laundered  so I entered the store with them not sure if I was in the right place or not. I got my laundry ticket and then the guy behind the counter smiled and rubbed his crotch to let me know I was in the right spot. He wasted no time turning off the counter lights and locking the front door as he guided me into the back. I was surprised to find two other employees in the back area with their pants down showing hard uncut cocks. I quickly stripped and got on my knees and sucked both hard cocks as I felt lube being applied to my ass from the third. They wasted no time alternating fucking my mouth and ass for the next hour eventually turning me on my back with my legs in the air getting pounded for over an hour til all three had dumped loads in my ass and left me to clean myself up as they secured the business. I reached in my pocket for the laundry receipt knowing I would be back soon... 

• Like 13
  • Upvote 3
  • Piggy 16

On 1/16/2022 at 8:08 PM, ScottSpears said:

Was talking online to this Indian guy who asked if I liked groups and wanted me to come by while he was working yesterday to get fucked. Wanting to get in some fun before it was supposed to snowstorm in Atlanta today, I said yes. I headed over right at noon per his request to what I found was a small cleaners in a neighborhood shopping strip. I had some shirts that needed laundered  so I entered the store with them not sure if I was in the right place or not. I got my laundry ticket and then the guy behind the counter smiled and rubbed his crotch to let me know I was in the right spot. He wasted no time turning off the counter lights and locking the front door as he guided me into the back. I was surprised to find two other employees in the back area with their pants down showing hard uncut cocks. I quickly stripped and got on my knees and sucked both hard cocks as I felt lube being applied to my ass from the third. They wasted no time alternating fucking my mouth and ass for the next hour eventually turning me on my back with my legs in the air getting pounded for over an hour til all three had dumped loads in my ass and left me to clean myself up as they secured the business. I reached in my pocket for the laundry receipt knowing I would be back soon... 

Niiiiiice! Where is this laundry?

• Like 1

I met up with a guy that took me to his apartment, he got another guy to join, one was playing with my ass, I thought I was going to get fucked but the guy stopped and said he had to be someplace. Asked me if I could give him and his bud a ride. I figured we might hookup in the future so I gave them a ride. Later I had a text about a purchase on one of my cards. I didn't recognize it so I checked on line and it was a purchase at a carry-out I didn't recognize. I checked my wallet and both of my cards were gone. 

Seems they stole both and started using them. I denied the purchase but it was a lesson to me. I always left my wallet behind

On 1/16/2022 at 5:08 PM, ScottSpears said:

With business practices like this, I'd be a return customer often! How lucky!

I have a big crush on my cleaners guy a few blocks form here, he's non-offensively heterosexual, with a wife and kid often at the shop... but I'm hoping one day he'll be alone and drunk 😉 hehe.

Great story!