Love at the Bathhouse

Philip

Oh and I forgot to mention that I met my first boyfriend after I moved to San Francisco in 1995 in the back room of the old My Place bar (aka THE My Place, to distinguish it from your apartment). B and I dated for about 9 months and are still friends. He was the first person introduce me to fisting, though I never took his huge paw in my hole. He did take me to a fisting party where I first took a hand.

Hilariously even after we broke up, B maintained a relationship with, of all people, my mother. They continued to exchange christmas cards until Mom died in 2017. Sometimes you meet the good people in the lowest places. 😉

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

Twice met daddies in their mid fifties with good look and master in bed. With personality and wonderful lover, was hard to resist I agreed to met them outside. The first guy was very difficult as he met all what I needed at that time; the looks, personality, educated, macho, manly looking, caring and no hint of gayness. The sex was intense, aggressive and yet I felt love. Sadly, he was married and wasn’t easy to arrange our schedule. The second one was a bit younger. Taking a shower at the sauna a bit too long or perhaps displaying myself. Once finished, turned around to get my towel, the guy was right in front of me, big smile, naked “you like” he asked. the connection was oozing with desire, I smiled back at him. The guy grabbed my hand and led me to his private cabin. He devoured me from head to toes. Great sex, great connection, lot of fun, fulfillments, and he fucked with passion. All my holes were well used and fed. We probably spent 3 hours together and after deposited two healthy loads, he asked me out for something to eat. It lasted 4 months, he moved. It was a good memory. In the sauna, after a great sex, any things can happen easily. 

Edited by Nikba
  • Like 1

I never met a person in a sauna that I would have enough confidence that he didn’t fuck around. I met Greg on gay.com and we had some hotsy totsy exchanges before we met. That said, HE did meet 2 of his lovers in 5018 Saint Laurent. The first was 18, had a humungous appendage with lots of foreskin and THIS one fucked around. To the point where Greg would wait till 3 in the morning worrying that this guy was in a ditch somewhere. This lasted for 4 years. The second guy, whom I have since bonked as a widower, has a huge one too, with plenty of precum in his foreskin. I guess I was a little bit more staid because he and I were together for 16 years before his fatal heart attack. I guess the thing I had in common was that I have a foreskin, and Greg liked Asians.