Please post Bareback Bastards videos here

HardOneLA

[think before following links] https://barebackbastards.com/24319/cum-the-best-lube/

Sticking with the theme "cum is the best lube" this video hits so many marks, 11:34 minutes of beautiful fucking and breeding. I would spread open my legs for this top in a heart beat. He's a master top who has his bottom cum first so as to skillfully use his cum as lube.  This allows the bottom to be completely drained and focus all his energy on pleasing the top with his hole.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

4 hours ago, gingerdaddyG said:

This is one HOT video if you like a top to take complete control of your hole (what bottom doesn't). The use of a speculum to fully expose the bottom's hole and then pour cum or in this case "ambrosia of the gods" in his hole is the envy of most bottoms.  For those of you unfamiliar with a speculum, here is the definition, "Commonly used in medical fetish scenes, speculums are metal devices that you insert in the anal cavity (with lube!) and spread in order to “inspect” or peer into the anus. Like tunnel plugs, they allow a clear and open entrance way for piss, cum, water, milk, and other substances — or can simply be used for a top’s viewing pleasure."

Don't know about other bottoms but something so erotic about your top inspecting your hole for his viewing pleasure.

• Like 1

[think before following links] https://barebackbastards.com/20952/cum-is-the-best-lube/

Kurt Wood and Jay Ross together in this classic.  I would love just once to experience Kurt Wood fucking my hole.  There is no one more enthusiastic than Kurt when he is cumming inside you. Jay Ross is one hot bottom, always spreading his cheeks to please.

2 hours ago, Konrad said:

[think before following links] [think before following links] https://barebackbastards.com/24319/cum-the-best-lube/

Sticking with the theme "cum is the best lube" this video hits so many marks, 11:34 minutes of beautiful fucking and breeding. I would spread open my legs for this top in a heart beat. He's a master top who has his bottom cum first so as to skillfully use his cum as lube.  This allows the bottom to be completely drained and focus all his energy on pleasing the top with his hole.

Oh yes - done that before! 😈

1 hour ago, Konrad said:

[think before following links] [think before following links] https://barebackbastards.com/55727/whore-loads-inside/

This is a classic that never gets old.  Dawson and Seth Scott show us how to properly prepare your hole for a night of fucking. Can't you just feel your hole filling up?

A true classic - Dawson was my original cumdump inspiration and hero!

• Like 2

On 8/20/2023 at 4:48 PM, HardOneLA said:

Hot fucking Top. Bulky, hairy, and in charge. Really knew what he wanted. Kept probing that boy's hole and gave him an awesome, aggressive fuck before depositing his hot load. 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, BBDreamer said:

Hot fucking Top. Bulky, hairy, and in charge. Really knew what he wanted. Kept probing that boy's hole and gave him an awesome, aggressive fuck before depositing his hot load. 

Sometimes we all need a top breeding us that way!