Please post Bareback Bastards videos here

HardOneLA

On 10/7/2023 at 5:18 AM, Konrad said:

I'm a big fan of Dan Fisk.  I think he has an incredible fucking style that as a bottom has always turned me on to no end. He's able to mix long fuck sessions with sexual passion. His enthusiasm is truly genuine and he gets loss in every fuck he performs. If I was a young man looking for my first fuck it would be Dan Fisk. He has done a couple videos that the bottom is presented as a virgin, one in particular Ari from TIMFUCK.

I found this video of him on Barebakbastards.

[think before following links] [think before following links] https://barebackbastards.com/55176/toxic-fuck/

I've often fantasize about being fucked by Dan. Love his dick, nasty mouth (his, "Fuck Yeah"), and the way he fucks. He has an awesome/perfect boner. I saw him once at Folsom St. Faire and he used to live in my area. Don't know if he still does. I think I'm too old for him but I dream of his dick and cum in me.  Have not heard one way or another to his status. Any idea to why this was called, "Toxic-fuck"?

10 hours ago, BBDreamer said:

I've often fantasize about being fucked by Dan. Love his dick, nasty mouth (his, "Fuck Yeah"), and the way he fucks. He has an awesome/perfect boner. I saw him once at Folsom St. Faire and he used to live in my area. Don't know if he still does. I think I'm too old for him but I dream of his dick and cum in me.  Have not heard one way or another to his status. Any idea to why this was called, "Toxic-fuck"?

Glad to hear from another Dan Fisk fan!  We're never too old to dream of him fucking us and breeding us; can't tell you how much cum he's drained out of me as I watched his vids and fantasized about him.  Everything you said about him is what turns me on too.  I'm not sure why the term "Toxic-fuck" was used.  Maybe by the person who posted it.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Konrad said:

Another classic Dan Fisk video.  I'd spread my legs in a flash for Dan and let him breed me as much and often as he desires.

[think before following links] [think before following links] https://barebackbastards.com/17493/dan-fisk-hans/

Great hot video. 

Yup, Dan is welcome to breed me anytime. 

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Konrad said:

Another classic Dan Fisk video.  I'd spread my legs in a flash for Dan and let him breed me as much and often as he desires.

[think before following links] [think before following links] https://barebackbastards.com/17493/dan-fisk-hans/

There is something almost religious or sacred about Dan when he fucks, repeating a manimal ritual from the beginning of time.  And when he breeds it's like he's initiating a boy into manhood, showing him his true purpose in life.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, HardOneLA said:

There is something almost religious or sacred about Dan when he fucks, repeating a manimal ritual from the beginning of time.  And when he breeds it's like he's initiating a boy into manhood, showing him his true purpose in life.

I couldn't have said that better myself.  It truly appears he is initiating a boy into the wonderful world of gay manhood and the joy of being a bottom.

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, HardOneLA said:

That was short but very sweet! That's the kind of top I am, usually. I had a nsa cum dump tell me I was his quickest load so far, but he appreciated it because it gave him more time to take more loads. I came back several hours later and gave his cum-dripping pussy another one.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 2

3 hours ago, manfun4567 said:

That was short but very sweet! That's the kind of top I am, usually. I had a nsa cum dump tell me I was his quickest load so far, but he appreciated it because it gave him more time to take more loads. I came back several hours later and gave his cum-dripping pussy another one.

So long as you get the job done!

21 hours ago, manfun4567 said:

quickies are hot!

• Like 1