Hosting Father/Son Gangbang

So I’m an older cumdump faggot and recently started chatting with a 19 year old versatile boy. I’m not really his father, and he’s not really my son, but we both get into dad/son role play, so we almost always chat as father and son.  

During a recent chat with my boy, he confided that he had never been in a gangbang and he wondered if his dad had been.  I have on more than one occasion, and told him how great it felt to have cocks filling all your holes, guys taking turns in your ass and then swapping with the guy ducking your thrust so he can dump a load in your cunt, etc.

Well, this got my boy very excited and, like his dad, he’s a big slut. We’ve met up a few times and he typically tops me when we are together, but he really wants to bottom for a large group of guys. And he wanted me to help arrange this.

So that’s when I had an idea. I would get a room at Washington Plaza Hotel and together we would host a dad/son gangbang. Father and son bottoms, side-by-side and ass up, taking all loads anonymously.

Do you think that would be a successful hook to get a good group of guys together? I have to imagine there are a lot of guys who would get hard thinking about fucking a man and his son together.

Has anyone ever done this?

Love to get ideas of how to make this a success, but also just wanted to share the idea and hear what y’all think.

Of course, if you’re in DC area and want to attend and dump your load in my son, or me, or both of us — let me know.  Probably will do this in February (thinking Valentine’s Day). 

Realistically, you're talking about gathering two bottoms at a time (since they're coupled), so the number of bottoms will very quickly exceed the number of tops willing to come to a sex party like that.

You'd be much, much more likely to succeed if you aim for Dad/boy couples that are not both bottoms; whether the dad or the boy is the top, let the tops trade bottoms and each guy can watch his partner fuck/get fucked while he's doing the opposite.

I could be wrong, of course. But in my experience and from what others report, getting enough tops for any sort of sex party is the biggest problem; starting with a pile of bottoms seems predestined to fail because to keep them all busy, you need at least two tops for every Dad/boy bottom couple you invite, and probably more, so that tops who need a breather or need time to recover between fucks can do so while not having the bottoms just lying there waiting.

• Upvote 1

Thanks for the reply.

Actually, I am just talking about me and my boy being the bottoms. The tops can be any age, size, color, etc.

I just figured tops would be turned on by the fantasy of a “dad” and his “son” ass up, side by side, taking cock. I might be wrong on this, but I gotta believe a top would enjoy knowing that he dicked down a man while his son was next to him ass up, waiting for his turn to get dicked down by the cock that was just in his dad’s hole. 

22 hours ago, DCSluthole said:

Thanks for the reply.

Actually, I am just talking about me and my boy being the bottoms. The tops can be any age, size, color, etc.

I just figured tops would be turned on by the fantasy of a “dad” and his “son” ass up, side by side, taking cock. I might be wrong on this, but I gotta believe a top would enjoy knowing that he dicked down a man while his son was next to him ass up, waiting for his turn to get dicked down by the cock that was just in his dad’s hole. 

With that clarification: sure, it would attract some guys. Thing to remember is that most guys will know you're not actually biologically dad/son, so to them, it's just two bottom partners, one older and one younger, getting fucked together.

Because no matter how much you and your boy have a Dad/son relationship at home, very little of that is going to translate well to a gangbang situation. You won't be interacting much with each other than some verbal talk, and that's not a lot to hang the whole relationship on in a way that the visiting tops can appreciate.

I honestly think it would be much more successful to have you watching, coaching, and egging on the tops to breed your boy, which helps them get into the headspace you seem to be aiming for. Or for the tops to fuck you while your boy has to watch and learn, so that you're "teaching" him how to take cock like a good boy. Those are, I think, scenarios that would get into the tops' heads a little better. But that's just my perception.

• Upvote 1

I’m highly dubious of this.

First of all, setting aside the gimmick of “dad and a son getting fucked together” as a draw, you’re just talking about two bottoms trying to lure Tops to a gangbang. There’s no reason to expect the usual things not to happen: 75%-80% no-show rate even if you do manage to stir up any interest, plus you’ll be up against every other cumdump in the city trying to lure Tops that night, the same as any night.

Secondly, you say you know a Top would have to get off “knowing” he’d dicked down a dad with his son watching. I think that’s your fantasy talking out loud. In reality, and the lurid accounts on this tawdry forum notwithstanding, incest is simply not that common a practice, and those who do it normally don’t advertise the fact, let alone use it as a party enticement. How many of those Tops do you think are actually going to believe the two of you are related? I wouldn’t believe that claim from anybody under those circumstances. So essentially you’d have to find a bunch of Tops willing to role play a fantasy scenario that everyone actually knows perfectly well is a fantasy scenario.

Assuming they didn’t get weirded out by the two of you actually pretending to be a parent and child. You may possibly be overlooking the degree to which incest is considered unacceptable by a large percentage of the population. You’d be attempting to draw from a limited subset of the Tops available, most of whom will likely get intercepted by other cumdumps, and of the remaining handful (if the number amounts to a handful) eight out of ten of them are going to flake.

And then, if any make it through the door, the fact that you and your “son” probably don’t appear to be family may drive home the sense that this is isn’t really a dad and son at all, just another couple of bottoms looking for loads.

Plus, I’m saying all this assuming you’re not actually proposing to attempt to deceive all these Tops into believing that you really are a father and son - because if that’s the idea I would advise you to recognize the idea for the fantasy that it is and leave it at that.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

On 1/19/2022 at 5:32 PM, BootmanLA said:

I could be wrong, of course

But, you're not wrong.  

DCslutHole, when you compose your posting for the event, you really do need to stress the Daddy/boy part.  There are more guys in that kind of arrangement than you may think, and (speaking for myself) I know there are other Tops that love watching their boy take loads off other Cocks.  Also, make clear that it's to be a "swapping" event - boys strongly encouraged to take any/all Cocks, Tops strongly encouraged to at least rut in a number of Holes, Breed as many as possible.  The pig farms around your area will be missing a lot of pork in the morning, but you'll have one sweaty fuckuva good time.  

I think I've mentioned this in another thread, but for a couple of years I kept a cumslut, and always loved watching him take loads at the orgies - usually fucking another Hole close by. BIG turn-on !!  

1 hour ago, ErosWired said:

I’m highly dubious of this

I didn't read it as the guy is trying to pass the bottom off as his biological son.  There are tons of Daddy/boy relationships that work well, with no biological connection.  I would agree that there are probably very, very few actual successful Father/son sexual relationships out there, but there are plenty of guys into the scene.  Actual incest is not cool, but "pretend" Daddy/boy scenes - especially well-planned orgies - can be fantastic.  

• 2 weeks later...