Rosebay Naturist Camping, Peterborough

Pigforcum

• 8 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Went once this summer just gone on hot sunny day. Spent the day there..not overnight camping.

Stripped off and wandered about. Got a few fucks and a couple of loads. Lovely fuck in sling on old bus by very sexy top with lovely cock with PA

Made me cum bucketloads as he fucked my hole.

• Piggy 3

6 hours ago, 1hornyjohn said:

Went once this summer just gone on hot sunny day. Spent the day there..not overnight camping.

Stripped off and wandered about. Got a few fucks and a couple of loads. Lovely fuck in sling on old bus by very sexy top with lovely cock with PA

Nice!  Must try and make it a summer 23 destination!

On 12/18/2022 at 11:33 PM, 1hornyjohn said:

I hadn't realised guys could just turn up for the day.... maybe one to try in summer 2023 🙂

• 7 months later...

The below is taken from the Rosebay Camping website.

Open (daily) from 1st April – 30th September.

Naturism encouraged but not compulsory.

ENTRY/ACCESS IS RESTRICTED TO MEMBERS ONLY.

Membership is open to any gay or bisexual man, over the age of 18. The cost = £25* (paid in advance of your first visit). *$32 USD / €29 EUR approx (as per exchange rates on 14.08.23)

Membership is for life – unless revoked for breaching site regulations.

A member wishing to visit (whilst not booked/staying at the site), can do so as a 'Day Visitor'.

Day Visitor pass valid from 10:00 to 20:00** = £10. Last Entry is 18:00. 

Day Visitor pass valid from 16:00 to 20:00**  = £5.   Last Entry is 18:00.

**Opening hours extended to 22:00 on themed evenings.

NB – to clarify, I have posted this simply as a tiny bolster of support for the (ever shrinking) gay scene in the United Kingdom. I have no connection to this venue or its owners.

• Like 2

Yes have stayed here many times and its very good for fun. Sex is everywhere, all times of day and night. From being ass up in your open tent all day, to joining group sessions in the middle of the night, I've done it all. Very friendly, very relaxed and very open... public sex, no limits.

• 2 weeks later...