Lunch Hour Double Header

bentover4u1972

Was chatting this morning with a guy I met previously on Grindr. He was back in town from a long business trip, and horny for my hole. The first time we met he only experienced my mouth, and he's been jonesing for my ass ever since.

The reason I only blew him last time was because neither of us had a condom, and he was rather insistent on using one as he has a girlfriend. So today, I told him I had a few and if he really needed my ass that badly, I would bring one.

We were in the middle of making plans when out of the blue he asked me, "Ever down for a threesome? Two dicks at once?"

Intrigued, I responded emphatically in the affirmative. "Do you have someone in mind?" I asked.

Turned out he was messaging with another top who lived near him, and making plans to share my holes. My friend set up a group on Grindr so the three of us could chat. The second guy wasn't as hung as my friend's BBC, but he looked like he could stretch me open. And besides, when the hell would I ever say no to being used by two tops???

I finished cleaning out and headed to my friend's place (he works from home and hosts while his girlfriend is at work).  The other guy arrived mere seconds before me, and I followed him inside. The two of them stood there stroking their dicks hard as I stripped, threw a condom on the couch, and assumed the agreed-upon position: doggy-style on the coffee table so they could use me at the same time.

My friend presented his big dick at my mouth while the other guy spit on my hole and slid inside. I sucked my friend greedily as the other guy grabbed my hips and began drilling me relentlessly. He had said up front that he was fucking me raw, and was true to his word. After a few minutes they switched positions, and I found the stranger's cock in my mouth, creamy from the spit and precum and my ass juices. It tasted amazing!  I teased the underside of his cock head with my tongue as I heard the condom wrapper tear, the sound of rubber rolling down a shaft, and then my friend was inside me. I opened easily for him and in mere seconds he was pounding me for all he was worth. At that angle he hit my prostate just right, and I felt the precum dribbling from my cock onto the table. They then switched positions again so the other guy could load my hole first. After a few minutes he gasped. I clenched my hole around him and felt the pulses as he pumped his load into me.

But what surprised me was what happened while he was doing that. My friend presented his BBC at my mouth again. It was bare, though I hadn't heard him remove the condom. He held my head as he thrust into my mouth. As soon as the other guy was finished, he slid his bog dick into me - raw! I gripped the edges of the table for leverage and thrust back on him, determined to milk the load from his balls to join the other one already brewing inside me. After a few minutes he also gasped, and once again I felt those telltale pulses against my stretched-out sphincter.

Spent, we all dressed quickly. The stranger left first while I chatted for a moment with my friend, their loads seeping into my underwear as we talked. He's hoping that he's back in town for a while, though right now it might just be for the week. I find myself hoping that he gets to work from home for a while, too. I need more breaks like that during my work day.

• Like 8
  • Piggy 5