What does it mean to really be a cock worshipper?

camelblue

Sometimes I think long and hard about why I'm so drawn to men and specifically, to cock. What actually is a cock worshipper? I think there's a difference between sucking dick and worshipping cock.

To me, being a cock worshipper is basically like being a cock enthusiast. A cock worshipper loves cock in the same way another guy might love other interests like cars, sport, watches,  or women. They're just really into the details of it; the way the head feels in their mouth, the way the shaft throbs, the sack of balls hanging there that need to be sucked and licked with care. The different types of cock, the different tastes of sperm, the different things guys like done to their cocks...

But ultimately, what a cock worshipper really is in love with, is making men cum. It's maybe their favorite thing in life, and the best cock worshippers know that this is a big part of their life's purpose. A man cumming is abstract; it's a feeling, a place in time, a fleeting moment that is here then gone. It's an experience of the best pleasure we can feel as men. Cock worshippers are addicted to this feeling. A normal straight man loves this experience through their own cock, but a cock worshipper loves it so much that they lust to experience it through other men as well. They simply love the act of men cumming.

A man's desire to worship cock is because of these reasons. Cock is the tool, the gateway to making a man cum. The shaft, the sensitive head, the balls, all of it was designed for the sole purpose of cumming. A cock worshipper loves penis, loves balls, loves the sight of them, loves how it feels, loves how it tastes in their mouth. They love how the shaft twitches, loves how the balls tighten up when he's close. They love cock and love doing things to cock because cock is the key to making a man cum. It's the tool to activating that event, to bringing those feelings of pleasure into existence. If making men cum is their purpose, then worshipping penis at the highest level is showing their love and dedication to their purpose. 

A cock worshipper loves sperm. Sperm is like a receipt. it's the evidence that a man is cumming, it appears only after the cock worshipper has done their job and used this cock to make this man cum. All of the energy and attention he put into the cock gives it back to him. He is rewarded with the spiritual accomplishment of making a man cum, and the sperm is the scientific evidence, the physical proof that this spiritual moment was achieved. There's no question then that a true cock worshipper loves sperm just as much as they love cock. They want to experience men cumming at the highest level, and there's really no higher level than tasting and eating the sperm while he's cumming. The next time you are getting cum shot in your mouth, think about the fact that you only get to experience this act, to taste this flavor, at the same time that a man is cumming and lost in pleasure. That load represents pleasure, love, making someone else feel good, which makes you feel good. This is what cock worshippers value the most in the world.

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1

I HAVE TO TELL YOU CAMELBLUE, THAT IS THE MOST BEAUTIFUL DESCRIPTION I HAVE EVER READ OR HEARD IN MY LIFE.  IT IS LIKE YOU HAVE REACHED INSIDE MY MIND AND WERE ABLE TO SEE, FEEL AMD HEAR WHAT GOES ON IN A TRUE COCKSUCKING, COCK WORSHIPPING, ON MY KNEES, MAKING LOVE TO THIS COCK, PERSONS MIND.  I CANT THINK OF ONE THING I WOULD CHANGE, DELETE OR ADD TO THIS POEM OF PURE LUST, ADMIRATION AND DEVOTION TO THE BEAUTIFUL MALE PENIS AND THE COCKWORSHIPPERS MOUTH.  THANK YOU FOR TAKING THE TIME TO DESCRIBE SO BEAUTIFULLY THE PLEASURE WE DERIVE AND GIVE WHEN BEING OF SERVICE TO THOSE THAT NEED IT, WANT IT AND DESERVE IT.  THE VERY NEXT COCK THAT I SUCK TO COMPLETION, THESE THOUGHTS WILL BE IN MY MIND.  THANK YOU SO MUCH. 

21 hours ago, camelblue said:

Sometimes I think long and hard about why I'm so drawn to men and specifically, to cock. What actually is a cock worshipper? I think there's a difference between sucking dick and worshipping cock.

To me, being a cock worshipper is basically like being a cock enthusiast. A cock worshipper loves cock in the same way another guy might love other interests like cars, sport, watches,  or women. They're just really into the details of it; the way the head feels in their mouth, the way the shaft throbs, the sack of balls hanging there that need to be sucked and licked with care. The different types of cock, the different tastes of sperm, the different things guys like done to their cocks...

But ultimately, what a cock worshipper really is in love with, is making men cum. It's maybe their favorite thing in life, and the best cock worshippers know that this is a big part of their life's purpose. A man cumming is abstract; it's a feeling, a place in time, a fleeting moment that is here then gone. It's an experience of the best pleasure we can feel as men. Cock worshippers are addicted to this feeling. A normal straight man loves this experience through their own cock, but a cock worshipper loves it so much that they lust to experience it through other men as well. They simply love the act of men cumming.

A man's desire to worship cock is because of these reasons. Cock is the tool, the gateway to making a man cum. The shaft, the sensitive head, the balls, all of it was designed for the sole purpose of cumming. A cock worshipper loves penis, loves balls, loves the sight of them, loves how it feels, loves how it tastes in their mouth. They love how the shaft twitches, loves how the balls tighten up when he's close. They love cock and love doing things to cock because cock is the key to making a man cum. It's the tool to activating that event, to bringing those feelings of pleasure into existence. If making men cum is their purpose, then worshipping penis at the highest level is showing their love and dedication to their purpose. 

A cock worshipper loves sperm. Sperm is like a receipt. it's the evidence that a man is cumming, it appears only after the cock worshipper has done their job and used this cock to make this man cum. All of the energy and attention he put into the cock gives it back to him. He is rewarded with the spiritual accomplishment of making a man cum, and the sperm is the scientific evidence, the physical proof that this spiritual moment was achieved. There's no question then that a true cock worshipper loves sperm just as much as they love cock. They want to experience men cumming at the highest level, and there's really no higher level than tasting and eating the sperm while he's cumming. The next time you are getting cum shot in your mouth, think about the fact that you only get to experience this act, to taste this flavor, at the same time that a man is cumming and lost in pleasure. That load represents pleasure, love, making someone else feel good, which makes you feel good. This is what cock worshippers value the most in the world.

I completely agree with this, and I admit and confess that I am a cock worshipper!  I have recently embraced this revelation and rejoice in accepting Cock as the focus and center of my life. He has the power and ability to bring so much pleasure, joy, and tranquility to me and so many other men.

I will happily serve Cock whenever and wherever I can by offering my mouth and ass and receive His gifts! Hail Cock!

A cock worshipper is someone who enjoys the entire process of sucking a cock and the cum at the end is just a bonus. 

There's nothing hotter than a cock worshipper..They are also enjoying you enjoying yourself and all those little noises you don't usually make and sounds of disbelief as they slowly and sensually stroke, tease and suck is sucha turn on for them.

Time stops for the cock worshipper as soon the process begins. They never rush they aren't trying to get you to cum. They are in tune to the person they are sucking and adjust their speed and technique when necessary.

Finally and most important of all. After seed is spilled and swallowed and the cock is totally drained and satisfied. The man starts saying the most honest and nicest things to the cock worshipper ending in a exhausted unbelievable "Thank you"

In reality what separates a cock sucker from a cock worshipper is that the cock worshipper will always say "Thank you" and be honestly grateful to be part of that wonderful moment.

On 2/1/2022 at 3:12 PM, camelblue said:

But ultimately, what a cock worshipper really is in love with, is making men cum. It's maybe their favorite thing in life, and the best cock worshippers know that this is a big part of their life's purpose.

Nailed it! Yes, this is how I see myself as well. I am a cock and body worshipper. I kneel before my truckers that are about to use me and literally do everything in my being to worship both their cocks and their bodies, to bring pleasure to every cock and every body, to arouse them and show them that I will do whatever it takes to get them hard, throbbing and ready for them to take over, take charge and take what they need. I'm not always looking for their sperm in my mouth, in fact I much prefer their warm juices penetrate my ass deep! But prior to becoming a "fixture" at a local truck stop, the men I'd meet for sex would either blow their load a bit prematurely because of my worship technique, or they'd just be so damn horny they'd have to take the hole given them, which always was my mouth. Now I know better how to sense when a man's getting too eager and try to slow things down, keep him hard and throbbing, but bring his tempo down just enough that we can move from his cock in my mouth to his cock in my ass. Then I just encourage the rest of the scene right up to and through the ultimate "thank you" of him shooting buckets of cum into my pussy.

I'm sure some of you know about [think before following links] https://thephallicbrotherhood.com/ but if not have a look, I think youse might find kindred spirits there.

I think all of this is really beautiful and I completely feel it in my bones.

@FemBottomFinder I naturally always say thank you because I have real genuine gratitude when any man allows me to taste his cock and balls and to do so long enough that he would cum. Ever since I started out I just always knew it was right. I found that some guys find it kind of offputting, like they are really not into that kind of dynamic at all, especially immediately after they have cum.  And I don't want to put my needs ahead of theirs, you know what I mean? So then I'm in a conundrum. I don't want to ruin something that was perfect by making him feel pressured to go along with how I want it. As a bottom in general I am trying to be more flexible in serving men who aren't exactly on the same vibe as I am, and accommodating them, not being demanding. But then on the other hand I feel so much the urge to thank him, sometimes profusely.

What does everybody think? Always say Thank you? Or case by case?