Unexpected load

Hotrawbutt4u

I found a versatile guy on an app that was close to me. We chatted and decided that he was horny with a weeks load and wanted a hole to unload in. I told him I was an assup bottom in need. I drove to his place and went to the door. He opened it whearing a white robe and let me in. As soon as the door was closed he grabbed my ass. We talked about it and we wanted to get right to it. He led me to his bed and we stripped. He pushed me flat on my stomach and climbed on, he spread my ass and I felt his Young in my ass. It felt great. He then pushed a lube finger up my ass. The lube he used was cool and it really excited my hole. Next he moved up on me and started pushing his cock up me. I hadn't seen his cock yet, only felt it. He said he was average with a big head and thick base. His head poped in and he pushed in. It felt great, just what I needed. He didn't take long to cum, I felt him throb in my ass. I thought he would pull out and it would be over. He stayed in my telling me how great my ass felt. He was soft after he came but I could swear that I could feel his cock growing. To my surprise he started moving again and in no time he was fucking me again. With his first load in me my hole was really slippery. It was driving me crazy.  He climbed higher on me and forced his entire cock up my asx. He was right, his cock wss thick at the base and it was spreading me wide. I am a noisy fuck and this really had me making noise. He said " Oh Yeah" and shoved deep. At that angle he hit bottom between the surprise of getting split and him hitting bottom, my head and shoulder came up off the bed. He shoved my shoulders back down and I felt his cock throbbing again.  I hadn't expected a second load and it felt huge. I used my ass muscles to try to milk every drop out and into me.

After we were done he said that I should get loaded all the time with a butt like mine.  We are going to get together sometime in the future

• Like 9
  • Upvote 2
  • Piggy 3

I met a new friend / fem boy - good looking - I was invited to her  ( his ) small party in her apartment - arrived and a few people there . I gotten a sweet kiss in my cheek and a hung - having fun , music and drinking ! While a few others showed up , I was truly having fun - chatting and making new friends ! My friend , she was beautiful - some things of seeing dicks - others having fun - dancing and snacking . She ( he ) came on with me - giving me a mixed drink - and lit up a joint sharing it with me . Mercy , I was having Fun and high - loving it !  Soon , She ( he ) kissing me - squeezing my balls / dick - I was ready for her for sure - next thing I knew , another girl ( he ) showed up - double teaming me . Then , out of no where - a brown bottle of poppers came to me - told to sniff - I did so and toking on another joint !  Both girls ( he's ) taking me around back to the bed room - 1 pulled off her ( his ) pants - fucking huge dick - oh my god - the other girl had me sniffing poppers again - pulling off my pants . I was on top of her bed - being used - all over my body - soon I was being fucking  raw loads - giving me commands relax , enjoy , and sniff - sniff - the 2 girls ( guys ) having control of me ! Soon , the 1 girl gotten finished with me - got up will the other 1 took over . The 1 finished with me disappeared , and came back with a guy - believe 5 or 6 cum loads - passed out - morning came and the girls treated me well - might be back !

• Like 3
  • Piggy 1