What turned you into a bare pig?

I was a condoms-only boy, who always loved being fucked by older men.

A lot of older guys struggled to stay hard with a combination of age / condoms / my very tight ass, so the easiest thing to change was to get rid of the condom.

I never looked back.

• Like 5

• 3 weeks later...
On 11/22/2023 at 3:02 PM, daddybearlover said:

I had a tough breakup where we had both not been interested in sex for a long time. During my rebound phase an older daddy type guy chatted with me and convinced me to go with him to a sauna for the first time. We just stayed in the room to ourselves but he introduced me to poppers and that kind of hot sexual environment. He came in my ass while I could hear other guys getting fucked and it just flipped a switch I have never been able to flip back.

As an older daddy bear here, glad the switch was flipped!

I started having sex with men during the 80's at the height of AIDS. For my first few years I was only into oral and when I made the step to Anal I was a top and used condoms until I met my first bf. We didn't fuck until the 4th date and when we did there was no discussion of status or condoms as I just naturally bred him every time we fucked. When we broke up I went back to condoms and started to bottom myself but I craved raw cock and steadily was barebacking more and more as both a top and bottom. After being in a relationship never using condoms i missed raw so much. I was still scared of HIV and would often worry aftetr I fucked but the feeling and intimacy would not go away. Finally in 2007 I decided to test.....before instant tests....and as I was waiting for the results I kept thinking that if I tested poz it would liberate me.....I was right, the test was positive and all my anxieties were gone 

• Piggy 2
  • Thanks 1

On 11/23/2023 at 6:39 AM, Lostboy90 said:

I started having sex like any good boy. Always safe, always condom. Then, my first "accident" with bb. A random hookup on grindr, a nice fuck in my car, with the small difference that he managed to convince me to go bare. And let him breed me. You can imagine the guilt, afterwards, but also the realization that for the first time i really enjoyed taking cock. That I had been hard and leaking all the time. 

That describes my feelings with fucking raw when I was younger.....It was before PrEP and so many guys not getting tested. HIV was out there, it was scary but it felt so much better and I loved the intimacy of sharing semen. When I finally tested poz in 2008 I was shocked but not surprised, but most importantly the anxiety was gone  

• Like 2