What turned you into a bare pig?

The time I got my 'anal cherry' popped it was bareback and magnificent. Have been fucked by three guys using condoms but last time was about 6 years ago. Did not like the feeling all three times and after the last time I decided NO MORE and banned condoms being used in me. I never turn down any kind, size nor status of a cock as long as it is bareback only. If a guy insists on using a condom I just tell them no thanks and goodbye.  Fuck me BAREBACK only, no condoms allowed (will make an exception for a cruel condom as I'm curious how one feels) and cum is to be deposited in me, no pull outs.  For the last several months, I've also posted on every site I use that I'm HIV neg but am now officially on the chaser list looking to get pozzed. I'm ready willing and almost desperate to be pozzed.

• Like 1
  • Piggy 5

Similar to other posters my sexual awakening coincided with the onset of the AIDS epidemic. Sex Ed in school consisted of "never do anything without a condom" and "everyone everywhere had HIV". I guess it sounds par for the course for sex ed in the late 80s, early 90s: no facts, just paranoia. I'd like to think times have changed but from what I see I the world it seems worse. 

My first few attempts at discovering myself were quickly followed by guilt, fear, and the certainty of divine punishment. I spent my 20s unhappy, confused, and fearful that every encounter would end with an incurable disease.

By time I reached my 30s I had a regular playmate, the very dominant, but very closeted, mayor of the city I was living in. On the day of my liberation he invited me over, had me on all fours in his home office, making me suck him while he trolled the internet for a third. Eventually he walked me onto the hardwood floor of his living room and waited for #3 to arrive. I sucked, throated and worshipped the anon cock of #3 while Mr Mayor fingered my hole and told me what a whore I was. I felt his cock enter me and by the time #3 was feeding my throat the mayor was giving his final thrusts into my hole. He knew the rule was condoms always for fucking. #3 left and as I sat up I felt a rush of fluid from my hole. I looked down to see the telltale puddle of cum under me. "Sorry, couldn't find a rubber", the mayor said, "wife would get suspicious if I had them in the house". With that he threw me onto the street before I could organize the angry thoughts in my head. I probably spent 2 weeks in agony waiting for the worst but nothing ever happened. After a few more weeks my lust returned and the mayor invited me back. Those weeks had me thinking of his bare cock in me, how it felt, and how much I craved it. I went to his house and this time I wanted it bare. He pushed me down on his marriage bed and I felt his raw cock enter my hole. The sense of freedom and liberation was beyond anything I ever felt and I knew from then on I was destined to be a bare cock slut.

Edited by Jockstrapbottom
Edited for clarity
  • Like 3
  • Piggy 1

I started raw. My first time fucking a guy was when I was 16 with a high-school buddy. He became my cumdump. I would usually breed him 3-4 times a week until I left for college.

When I started hooking up with strangers I tried to use condoms, but it was a real struggle. I couldn't keep my erection. After reading about the low risk for getting HIV for a total top, I became a "selective bare fucker". I had some regulars with whom I would fuck bare. I got on PrEp in 2018, and I haven't used a condom ever since. Getting on PrEp was a liberating experience. I finally could spread my seed as always wanted. I estimate I must have impregnated over a thousand guys with my DNA since 2018. I feel so proud of it. I feel like my sex life goal is to use other men for my pleasure and impregnate them with my DNA.

• Like 5
  • Piggy 1

On 2/3/2022 at 2:45 AM, germancumbear said:

I just desocred the freedom of being a slut at 17, i love to spread my lefts and my goal has been to let as many raw dick in as possibel, so the path of the pig is for me. i love the atention the uglyer fat men give and they tend to be better sex to.

35521053_816066338603590_7543132559522136064_n.jpg

• Like 3
  • Piggy 4

During my more ‘straight’ years, it had been drilled into us that you used a condom more so you didn’t get the chick preggers. When I turned 21, I was introduced to someone by a friend who told me she “wanted to jump my bone” and fuck like rabbits, and she wanted it bare. The next day (I know, little late), I asked if she was on the pill and she pulled out her pill case with the days knocked out (which really means nothing but put me at ease that I wasn’t knocking up someone I barely knew). After that, I found most women either didn’t want condoms or they’d pull them off you. So it became the norm that I’d fuck raw and I stopped worrying about it or even asking.

When I was with guys, I was more the top and none of them wanted a rubber, so my view was if they wanted bareback, I was down. I’ve only been asked by a couple condom nazis to use one, which I guess was that slap of cold water in the face that made me ask “do I really want to fuck this guy if it isn’t raw?” After a couple episodes of that, I just refused and nothing more would happen. 

For me, I couldn’t stand the feel of the condom and going bare felt better. Period. And given the choice my partners felt the same. I suppose I was lucky that I didn’t catch anything to the point when I last tested, but that was my choice and I’d live with whatever the consequences were. Now that it’s just guys, no one seems to even ask anymore and I’m down with it all the more, plus I prefer the sexual chemistry with guys.

• Like 1
  • Piggy 1

I didn't have much choice. I went to a guy's flat and before I'd even got inside the door, he pulled down my pants (I don't wear underwear) and he rammed his hard dick up my hole. He fucked me and dumped a load inside me. Needless to say, I panicked, but after he had bred me another twice that afternoon, I realised that raw sex was what I wanted and I've never looked back even though I'm now poz. Nothing better than skin on skin and a load of seed deep in your guts.

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 2
  • Thanks 1

It occurs to me that the more active we are with whatever sex-act, eventually the more we seem to need expansion of our repertoire.  Often guys just coming out find out that just sucking off Cocks- or just taking bagged Cock up their ass is fantastic ... and the more they do it, the more they begin to realize that other sexual expressions of their Lusts might be even more thrilling.  From 1-1 scenes, to expanding it to hitting the tubs.  From there, eventually cruising in the parks, ABS's, etc. From taking bagged Cock up their gut to wanting/needing to take the load too.  

It seems that over time, only ever-deepening depravities seem to scratch the itch most, and eventually we wind up sharing ourselves with nameless men we neither know nor care to, one after another after another, celebrating our Lusts openly and proudly in the backrooms/tubs/fuckjoints, whatever.  

What was hot as hell some years ago fades a bit, and we become more and more adventurous in our sexual Lusts. 

I call that Progress.  

• Like 2

My first time was bare, when things were getting hot I just went with the flow. We stripped naked and he told me he only fucks bare as it feels way better than with a condom. So he puts me on my back my legs on his shoulders and he pushes inside of me and starts fucking me slow getting faster as he goes. He blew his load deep in my ass and I haven't used condoms since. I take all cocks bare and all loads go in my ass.

• Like 1

When I started having sex , I never thought if using condom. One of my friends fucked me and it was pure raw and natural with spit. Loved his cum in my ass. After that I never asked anyone to wear it. And no one cared to wear one before fucking me 😈 loved that. Even my ex fucked me bare on first date.. well he fucked all his dates bare even on first dates lol . But loved that. 

• Like 1

"What turned you into a bare pig?"

Is there anything wrong with being born to it?  Isn't it possible some of us always were, but had to wade through some cultural/religious bullshit before we could recognize that fact, and begin to act on that recognition?  Learn to follow our own sexual path, despite the pressures not to?  

I don't think anything other than self-realization allowed me to become the man I am.  If I didn't have a cast-iron backbone (read: hard-headed confidence in my own thought-processes) I have no idea what I wouldn't have grown into, but it surely wouldn't have been as exciting as the man I did grow into. 

Never settle for "less-than".  Always insist on "best-possible".

• Like 2