Being owned or trained

PaulaCD

I have a question to fellow faggots and gurls: how many of you were trained or owned by a Dom? Or maybe still are?
I do not mean being a call-slut, but a training/ownership that is deeper including more strict control, behaviour modification, maybe living together, regular intensive trainings, conditioning etc.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
On 2/15/2022 at 8:40 AM, PaulaCD said:

I have a question to fellow faggots and gurls: how many of you were trained or owned by a Dom? Or maybe still are?
I do not mean being a call-slut, but a training/ownership that is deeper including more strict control, behaviour modification, maybe living together, regular intensive trainings, conditioning etc.

My dream to be controlled and modified 😵

Oh yes that would make me very happy.  I once had such a dom.  He was into feminizing me.  I loved it but I was working at the time and he wanted me to constantly answer his emails text messages and I just couldn't do that while I was working so he dumped me. 

• 1 year later...

I was owned and trained during the pandemic.  It was an interesting experience.  I lost my job and apartment so an older fb offered to let me be his 24/7 slave for awhile.  It was a major adjustment! He knew a lot of things I didn't like and enjoyed making me do them. He worked from home so I was available for him whenever he wanted.  He knew I didn't like rimming so he made me do it daily. When I agreed to do it I expected it to all just be sex and bdsm but it wasn't. I cleaned, cooked, and did anything I was told. I never wore clothes unless we went out in public. One weekend a month he would drive an hour away to visit his parents.  He would put me up in a grungy hotel and give me tasks to complete while he was away. Those weekends I could let whoever I want fuck me as long as I sent him txt about it all weekend. After a few months I found I loved having no control. Never knowing what was going to happen day to day was exciting. He was really into humiliation and loved making me do things that were embarrassing.  His punishments were brutal at times but kinda hot after the fact. Once I forgot to start the wash so he made me sit in the corner while he was on a work call and sound my piss hole with bigger and bigger sounds. He told me if I didn't get to the biggest one by the time he was done he was going to force it in. In our contract it said no bad injuries or harm but the he could modify some things like training my holes. Over the course of 2 years he got his arm elbow deep, trained my throat and stretched my piss hole significantly.  I didn't realize how much I missed not being in control until he moved away and I was back on my own. Its not as exciting know I can say no to a guy that wants to do something to me. 

• Upvote 3

• 1 month later...
On 2/15/2022 at 3:40 PM, PaulaCD said:

The real deal is when you are owned and  locked up like a captive in His dungeon for a period of time that is not.... defined!

• 2 weeks later...

I was owned and trained by an experimental Sadist for six years. He had a Deed that gave him ownership of my body for such purposes as he wished, and as far as I was concerned that deed was as valid as any real estate deed or vehicle title. It wouldn’t be possible to give a satisfactory accounting of the experience in this format - I was required to document my training in explicit detail in a long series of public posts on FetLife at the time (no longer available there as that account no longer exists) and the compiled narrative runs to some length.

Suffice it to say that the experience shaped the trajectory of my life from that point on in a profound way, and made me a person I doubt I would have otherwise become in terms of a sexual being. I can trace the transformation of aspects of my physical and mental being now directly to the intentional actions of that man, and I believe that had he not been in a position of ownership, with the ability and prerogative to exercise his will as he did, the result would not have been the same.

The thing about the experience that stands out most strongly is that what I became was not the result of brute force shaping, of making something where nothing had existed; but rather the skillful manipulation of the material at hand to draw out potential, to the point that I cannot point to the place where my mind is now and say: He meant for me to become this. Rather, his goal was to see what his influence could do to a man, where his influence could take me. It could, in fact, have taken me a good deal further down the rabbit hole had he been of a mind to push me further, but he obtained an answer to his question that satisfied him, and then he was done.

I am of two minds whether I regret his decision to stop, as I doubt I will ever meet another like him who could put the question to its extremes. It may be that I have been fortunate to have been owned by a man who had a sense of when to stop.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, ErosWired said:

The thing about the experience that stands out most strongly is that what I became was not the result of brute force shaping, of making something where nothing had existed; but rather the skillful manipulation of the material at hand to draw out potential, to the point that I cannot point to the place where my mind is now and say: He meant for me to become this. Rather, his goal was to see what his influence could do to a man, where his influence could take me. It could, in fact, have taken me a good deal further down the rabbit hole had he been of a mind to push me further, but he obtained an answer to his question that satisfied him, and then he was done.

This is true of my experience too… my Owner is changing me, but into what He thinks i am or what i could be.  The truth is He could change me more, but there’s a morality in His Ownership.  I am so lucky and honoured to be Owned by someOne so wise and dominant. 

On 6/26/2023 at 1:34 PM, slaveboi said:

I was owned and trained during the pandemic.  It was an interesting experience.  I lost my job and apartment so an older fb offered to let me be his 24/7 slave for awhile.  It was a major adjustment! He knew a lot of things I didn't like and enjoyed making me do them. He worked from home so I was available for him whenever he wanted.  He knew I didn't like rimming so he made me do it daily. When I agreed to do it I expected it to all just be sex and bdsm but it wasn't. I cleaned, cooked, and did anything I was told. I never wore clothes unless we went out in public. One weekend a month he would drive an hour away to visit his parents.  He would put me up in a grungy hotel and give me tasks to complete while he was away. Those weekends I could let whoever I want fuck me as long as I sent him txt about it all weekend. After a few months I found I loved having no control. Never knowing what was going to happen day to day was exciting. He was really into humiliation and loved making me do things that were embarrassing.  His punishments were brutal at times but kinda hot after the fact. Once I forgot to start the wash so he made me sit in the corner while he was on a work call and sound my piss hole with bigger and bigger sounds. He told me if I didn't get to the biggest one by the time he was done he was going to force it in. In our contract it said no bad injuries or harm but the he could modify some things like training my holes. Over the course of 2 years he got his arm elbow deep, trained my throat and stretched my piss hole significantly.  I didn't realize how much I missed not being in control until he moved away and I was back on my own. Its not as exciting know I can say no to a guy that wants to do something to me. 

Great recounting, and you’re a good writer. 2 years. Spectacular. Was there much of an age difference? bondage? what were some of your other punishments? Love to hear more…and inspired to share my own slave training  adventures…