Why is fisting doggy style so difficult???

TakingItDeep

I'm in absolute heaven on my back with my legs up, it'll be sloppy and fun and then we'll flip over and it feels like there's a wall that stops me. What gives?! 

I first got it squatting on a hand of a boyfriend in my teens and then that moved to the bed and I remember it doggy but it's not oddly difficult. Is there a tip for this, am I not loose enough before I flip over or something? 

On 2/25/2022 at 2:57 PM, TakingItDeep said:

I'm in absolute heaven on my back with my legs up, it'll be sloppy and fun and then we'll flip over and it feels like there's a wall that stops me. What gives?! 

I first got it squatting on a hand of a boyfriend in my teens and then that moved to the bed and I remember it doggy but it's not oddly difficult. Is there a tip for this, am I not loose enough before I flip over or something? 

If you are on your back, then the fist is going in following the colon as it would do if you can imagine it as a diagram from your front. However both  for myself, and when i have fisted others ,I find that on all fours, I can as a top [and bottom]  go deeper into them than on their backs. Partly it is that you can put in masses of lube into their holes and nature will take it deeper where you want it to be, but you also as a top have gravity on your side.The other issue is where the backbone tail is located in the arse, sometimes its easier to get below it by being on all fours.

Recently I played with two guys used to going deep in a sling, but was having trouble getting as deep as I wanted, the elbows, so I got them out of the sling onto a futon on the floor and got where I intended to hopefully go!

Another way to be fisted is lie on your right side and put the left leg over your body so it comfortable on the surface and this opens your hole up. Only been fisted this way and got fisted to the elbow this way, never used it as a top as yet. Its a reasonably comfortable position for the bottom too.

• Upvote 1
  • Piggy 1

11 minutes ago, FFRubbrPIG said:

If you are on your back, then the fist is going in following the colon as it would do if you can imagine it as a diagram from your front. However both  for myself, and when i have fisted others ,I find that on all fours, I can as a top [and bottom]  go deeper into them than on their backs. Partly it is that you can put in masses of lube into their holes and nature will take it deeper where you want it to be, but you also as a top have gravity on your side.The other issue is where the backbone tail is located in the arse, sometimes its easier to get below it by being on all fours.

Recently I played with two guys used to going deep in a sling, but was having trouble getting as deep as I wanted, the elbows, so I got them out of the sling onto a futon on the floor and got where I intended to hopefully go!

Another way to be fisted is lie on your right side and put the left leg over your body so it comfortable on the surface and this opens your hole up. Only been fisted this way and got fisted to the elbow this way, never used it as a top as yet. Its a reasonably comfortable position for the bottom too.

Thanks great.  From personal experience as a top then I prefer the guy in a sling as I can get in a comfortable position without pressure on the back bone.  I have gone elbow deep in a greedy hole, but i do have big arms.

As a bottom most definately in a sling on my back and plenty of grease first followed by j lube, then with some double fist I have been able to go shoulder deep.  On my knees any movement of gas makes me feel sick so on all 4s is a definate no for me..   On my back in the sling every time.  Yes on your right side is deffo an alternative especially for depth

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, damsonffpig said:

Thanks great.  From personal experience as a top then I prefer the guy in a sling as I can get in a comfortable position without pressure on the back bone.  I have gone elbow deep in a greedy hole, but i do have big arms.

As a bottom most definately in a sling on my back and plenty of grease first followed by j lube, then with some double fist I have been able to go shoulder deep.  On my knees any movement of gas makes me feel sick so on all 4s is a definate no for me..   On my back in the sling every time.  Yes on your right side is deffo an alternative especially for depth

Obviously need to be flexible in our approach as we are all different! I can think of one occasion where I did take double fists on my backhand it was good to see them punching in and out together, but almost all the other occasions I was on all fours. Indeed I was on all fours at the Backstreet when I started with two guys putting their fists and arms in me halfway to the elbow, later followed by fisting me to the bicep!But that's obviously what works for me!

• Like 1

On 3/1/2022 at 11:10 AM, FFRubbrPIG said:

Obviously need to be flexible in our approach as we are all different! I can think of one occasion where I did take double fists on my backhand it was good to see them punching in and out together, but almost all the other occasions I was on all fours. Indeed I was on all fours at the Backstreet when I started with two guys putting their fists and arms in me halfway to the elbow, later followed by fisting me to the bicep!But that's obviously what works for me!

Thank you so much for this. I wish I could experience this man on man fun, I'm hoping to be able to go to a fist party and be taught. My partners are only experienced fist wise by me so I'm lacking some experience in the deliverer 

• Upvote 1

So far I have not had success doggie either.  Love playing doggie or just on my stomach.  However,  on my back in the sling seems to be the easiest to fully relax and open up for that full entry. So far only two thirds up the forearm, not quite the elbow yet.

• Piggy 1