My Slide

Chapter 5

It was Friday lunchtime. I was feeling a little guilty about what may happen that evening. I had been given an address to attend at 9 pm, it was Steve the tattooists house apparently.  The discussion with Sally had got me thinking whether I was doing the right thing. 
My phone pinged. It was Luke. ‘ Hi u ok? ‘ the text message read. ‘Yeah fine’ I replied,

. ‘I’m just feeling guilty, there’s something I should know about the other night’ Luke went on’ ‘’ Don’t be, I wanted it. U know I love BB and I wanted u to fuck me raw and cum in me’ ‘ but you don’t know something’ he said. ‘I know you’re poz, is that it? Sally told me’ ‘ ‘ Yeah well kinda, I am poz and I’m on meds but I’m a bit sketchy with them and I hadn’t had any for four or five days so it’s a bit risky I’m sorry I tried to tell u’ 

‘ I know u did, Sally told me that too. I didn’t want you to say cos I might have chickened out, and I didn’t want to  . I wanted your load. Poz cock turns me on’  

‘ Really ?  In that case I feel better, are u on prep? ‘ ‘ No ‘ I replied, and sent the horny smiling emoji. Luke sent one back. ‘ I think you may need to see my cock again then’  he said, sending me a pic of his hard cock. ‘ Mmm but only if u don’t take your meds! ‘ I sent back. I was getting quite turned on by the sex conversation. ‘Maybe some of your swimmers are doing their job already! ‘ I messaged. ‘ I would love to breed u!’ He said ‘Joe won’t let me and It turns me on breeding ass’ ‘ I will definitely let you’ I was messaging now without thinking. When I’m horny I say what I really mean without being reserved. ‘ and btw poz talk gets me horny,’  

‘ OK , I’ll take u to Queen Molly’s on Saturday, you will definitely have a good time there one way or another’  We made arrangements for Saturday.

I was horny now and couldn’t wait. It had also got me in the mood for that night too. I wasn’t going to bail out, I was up for it. I was gagging for cock by the time I was walking up to Steve’s house that night. 
I was let in by Phil. I was taken to a room and ordered to strip. Then another guy came in, dressed in only a harness and a Jock. He was heavily tattooed on his torso and arms. I also noticed a biohazard tattoo by  one side of his cock and a simple + tattoo on the other. He had a PA and nipple piercings . ‘ This is Lee, one of my best subs. He will get you ready. ‘ 

I was then left alone with Lee. ‘Phil has got you a harness, I’ll help you with it if you’ve not worn one before. You will be wearing that and a jock only, like me.  I guess you know you will be taking poz cock tonight, and that’s why you’re here.’  I couldn’t help getting hard at the thought of it. ‘There are four guys out there , Phil, Steve and two others. You will get another tattoo as well, and a piercing. I can recommend  a guiche, let me show you.’ He lifted his sac and showed me a piercing underneath. It makes you feel horny all the time. You will soon be wanting a PA when you’re in his stable’ Lee continued. ‘ He rents me out sometimes, cos he knows I’m a pig’ With that he turned round and showed me a tattoo of a pig on his ass. ‘You will get this tonight’ Lee showed me a little symbol of what seemed to be a P and an S intertwined at the back of his neck. ‘That means they have bred you. You know the next one after that…..’ He then put a blindfold on me and led me through into what felt like a larger room. Phil spoke. We are all here, and we are all ready to play. We are also all positive. You are not. ….Yet. ‘ he said ‘ I have to know that you are ready to play. Get on your knees and confirm ‘ ‘ Yes I’m ready to play ‘ I dutifully said. ‘Are you scared?’ He asked. I was apprehensive, buy my hard cock gave away that I was turned on. I nodded. ‘A little’ I replied. ‘What about? ‘ ‘ Getting the fuck flu’ I said’ I’ve heard it can be bad’ ‘

’it can ‘ he said. ‘But you should embrace that. That is your body fighting against the gift. It can’t win and you know the seed  will take you over. At that stage there is nothing you can do but hope it takes over you quickly. You will then be producing your own toxic seed, ready to pass on. But you must be ready for it first’  ‘ I am ready’ The pep talk had had the effect on me that I knew it would . I was ready for cock.

‘Open wide’ I opened my mouth and Phil put his large cock in. Suck. I began to suck as Phil fucked my throat. I gagged a little but he didn’t let up. He held my head and said ‘ you will have all the cum you need tonight boy’. He then stopped, pulled out and I was lifted from behind, upwards. It was clear I was being carried and placed in a sling. My wrists were tied And my legs also. I was still blindfolded. I opened my mouth to breathe and another cock slid in,. I thought it was Steve’s, I felt his PA at he back of my throat. I felt a tongue roughly rimming me, working my hole. I then felt a coldness, lube was being applied. ‘  Now is the time that you will beg for my cock. Once it is in I don’t withdraw until U have my poison cum in you. ‘ He pressed his cockneys against my hole. It wouldn’t take much force to enter me. Steve pulled his cock out of my mouth, allowing me to answer. ‘What do you want,boy? Tell your master!’ 
‘ I want your cock in me sir! ‘ I said without thinking ‘and your cum please .I need it’ 
‘You must want to convert’ ‘ I do, I want it’ I said again, so horny, Phil was playing with my cock and balls . He then pushed in me, ‘ You will have it then!’ He said as he started fucking me. Steve pushed his cock back in my mouth. I was aware of other noises, it sounded like fucking and I heard other  voices. Lee must be being fucked as well I thought. I was busy working on Steve’s cock when my blindfold was pulled off, the room was quite dark with only two dim low lights on. ‘ I’m nearly there, I want to look in your eyes when I cum. I want you to know what I’m giving you’ Phil continued’ ‘ You will always remember this moment’ He looked in my eyes. I held his gaze. I felt he was looking into my very soul, taking it over and making me his permanently. ‘ Here it comes’ Phil let out a growl and pushed hard into me. I could feel his cock flex and knew that was the moment. I had taken real  poz cum in me. Willingly. I hadnt cum. I was horny. The deed had been done but I wanted more.

Phil pulled out, but before I could get used to the feeling Steve slid his cock in me. I had a PA in me for the first time , it felt good. ‘ you want more pig? ‘ I just nodded. ‘good, cos you’re getting it’   Steve then started fucking me as hard as Phil had. I could only imagine what his PA was doing to my insides. I looked over and saw Lee on his knees with another guy’s hand pushing into his arse . Lee was loving it ‘Fist my pig hole’ he was demanding. 
‘You ever had black cock boy? ‘ Phil asked. I shook my head as my arse was being pounded. You will tonight, this  is ‘Mo ‘ He will fill you with his black poz seed, but only in your mouth tonight. If you want it inside you’ll will have to come back for more’ I was aware he was filming me. How long had that been going on ? I briefly thought.  
‘Open your mouth’ I opened my mouth. ‘ Mo will now piss. You will drink’  Before this latest order could register, I felt a stream of warm piss flow into my mouth. I swallowed as best I could.
‘ Now suck the bro’  Mo worked his cock semi erect into my mouth . It was the biggest cock I had taken. I sucked, as Mo wanked. Steve began panting. ‘ Here comes load number two’ as he pushed into me. Mo was now wanking furiously as he was stiffening. I knew it wouldn’t be long before he came and I wanted it all.  
’ Uuhhh! ‘ he groaned as he shot rope after rope of cum in my mouth and over my face. I felt a butt plug being inserted. Steve ordered. ‘Leave that in ‘ we don’t want seed wasted. ‘

I swallowed Mo’s cum and felt my arms and legs being untied. My arse clenched on the butt plug. That wasn’t going anywhere. 

I was helped unsteadily to my feet. ‘ Now we will mark you’ Phil said. ‘You will soon know your path and be begging us to take you there. Steve has a small studio for special tattoo work here.’ 

What did they have in mind? …."

to be continued ……,,,,

• Like 13
  • Piggy 15

• 2 weeks later...

Chapter 6

It was Saturday night. The previous night I had finished my initiation with Phil and Steve by having a tattoo of a P and S intertwined on the back of my neck. I was told that a number of guys had this and it was a known symbol in the community of being owned by Phil and Steve as a bareback bottom and one that could be rented out by them but only to bareback tops with their permission. I also had had a guiche piercing done. I could feel it and it had the effect of making me aware my ass was for use. 

I was now in Queen Molly’s with Luke and Joe , Sally and a well built black guy , Ty, who was a friend of Luke’s. Sally was admiring my tattoo, I didn’t explain the meaning. She reminded me I was attending the health clinic to collect my prescription of Prep on the Monday. The drinks were flowing and I was aware that Ty’s  hand was on my thigh, making its way up to my stiffening cock. 

‘Luke tells me you like raw cock’ he whispered in my ear. I nodded, not wanting Sally especially to hear. ‘He tells me that you also like taking loads, no questions asked’ . Again I nodded. I looked down and saw a huge bulge in his track pants. My mouth watered at the thought. ‘  If you want this cock go to the last stall on the left in the gents. Leave the door off the latch, pants down. ‘ he whispered. I stood up and just mentioned that I needed the loo. I went to the toilets, walked to the last stall, the seventh. I went in pulled my pants down and quickly applied a little bit of lube just in case he wanted more than his cock sucking. I didn’t have to wait long before the door opened, Ty walked in and locked the door. I was sitting down and Ty just pulled his track pants down. The biggest cock I had ever seen sprang free. It must have been 9 ins long, thick and with a big cut mushroom head. I drooled. I could also see a scorpion tattoo above it .

I had a good idea what that meant. ‘ you like this baby? ‘ Ty asked. I could only nod. ‘ There’s one thing you should know’ he continued. ‘ if this goes in your mouth then it also goes in your ass and I will cum in you. And I am poz with a very high viral load. Luke asked me to come tonight especially because he says your neg ass has a bit of a thing for poz cum, is that right?’ 

‘yes’ I replied ‘ I just love cock and cum’ . 
‘well you have to beg for this juice’ he responded. 

‘Please let me suck your poz cock ‘ I begged ‘I want that cum in me’ . My brain had disengaged after the drinks and my cocklust had taken over. I opened my mouth and Ty slipped his monster cock in. It tasted devine. Ty started fucking my head as I concentrated on my breathing. I looked at his scorpion tatt as his cock rammed my throat. He pulled out. ‘Stand up and turn round’ he growled. 

I stood, bent over and bent over. ‘You want this you pig, don’t you?’ He whispered.
‘Yes. I want that poz seed in me, just fuck my ass’ I panted. 
Ty slid his fat cock in my hole. Despite the bit of lube I had applied, I was struggling to accommodate such a beast . Ty pushed harder and forced his way in. ‘ My, you’re tight! We will have to do something about that, get your ass stretched so it can be used as a cumdump’ 

Ty started fucking me , the pain gave way to pleasure as I started playing with my own cock. He was filling me, I imagined it pumping inside me. ‘I’m nearly cumming. You really want this poz load don’t you?’

’Fuck, yes I do , just cum in me Ty’ I panted. ‘Here it comes, pig’  Ty pushed hard in me and I could feel him spasm as he came and he breathed hard.

‘Good little pig’ he whispered. ‘You have three days worth of poz cum in you now, you could get what you need’ . He pulled his track pants up and left without another word. 

I pulled up my jeans and sat for a moment. I could feel Ty’s cum seeping out of me. What was I becoming? Why was I attracted to bad boy poz guys? Was it my natural role to be a pig? 

I came out of the toilets and rejoined the group. ‘You ok?’ Sally asked. ‘We sent Ty in to look for you’ Luke smirked ‘ but he said he couldn’t see you!’ 

‘Yeah , just had a bit of an iffy tummy, must have been something I ate’ I replied. 

The night carried on and the drinks continued to flow. Sally was getting a little worse for wear. Ty was all over her, and I had noticed that he has grabbed a handful of her boobs on a couple of occasions. Ty was a friend of Luke’s but it had become clear Joe didn’t really know that he was poz. I was sure Ty fancied getting his cock inside Sally as well. 

Sally announced’ I’m a little tipsy, ‘Ty here is going to walk me home. Neil, be good! Don’t forget our appointment on Monday’

’OK , and don’t you do anything with Ty that I wouldn’t do’ I replied cryptically, as Ty ushered her out of her seat. 

After they left, I carried on talking to Joe and Luke. Joe popped to the bar. Luke said ‘I’m going to top up Ty’s work on your ass before you go. I just know you are addicted to toxic  cum. I have seen your tattoos, I have a feeling you want to join our club’ 

Did I? I thought. I wasn’t making a conscious decision to go out and let poz guys fuck me, I was just letting it happen because I liked bareback sex. But something about the [banned word] nature of poz cock undeniably turned me on. Plus I was going to go on prep and actually it couldn’t happen to me, right? 

‘I’ll be in stall 7 ‘ I said. I left the table, and made my way again to the stall, pulled my jeans down and waited. Shortly after, the door opened . Luke walked in. I stood, turned and presented my ass to him. He slid a finger in me. ‘I see Ty has lubed you for me, just let me work that in’ Luke pushed two then three fingers in my hole, pushing them roughly in. ‘We both want this to take, right?’  I stayed silent. Bent over, and Luke just slid into my ready hole. ‘Tell me what you really want’ Luke ordered.

’I want you to cum in me’ I gasped ‘ I just love cum in me’ . You want this poz seed growing in you? ‘ ‘Fuck yes, just do it, please give it me’ I was in pig mode again. Luke didn’t need asking twice. He just fucked me hard, ‘Beg me!’ He ordered.

’Please please give me that poz cum, I need it!’ I begged as I played with my own cock. ‘Here it comes, you want it’ Luke cried as he came in me. I wanted my cock furiously, coming myself just after Luke, shooting my cum over the cistern.

We left the toilets together, returning to our table just as Joe was returning with drinks ‘Sorry for the delay guys, I just ran into a guy I haven’t seen in ages’ Joe announced. ‘I got chatting and forgot about the drinks’ ‘ No problem Joe’ Luke replied, ‘ we managed to amuse ourselves whilst you were away’ . 

The drinks were our last. I had cum leaking out of my ass and I just wanted to get home. Once home I just got hard knowing  what had happened, and wondered if Sally was getting something unexpected as well. I would catch up with her on Monday.

To be continued……………..

• Like 10
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 8
  • Thanks 2