Compared to when you were new to casual sex, have your standards changed in assessing how attractive a guy is?

rock-cock-jock

On 6/15/2024 at 8:16 AM, FallenLad said:

I'm a lot more focused on a guy's attitude and how he acts, than his looks these days. I've had incredibly hot guys who can barely string a sentence together, flake or can't even fuck. 

Whereas plenty of average or less attractive guys have been funny, turned up when they said and fucked my brains out. 

Same thing.... I gave up on the "hot guys" with shitty attitudes, who cannot fuck or just bad over-all (not showing up, etc). 

Plus....  dealing with their insecurities leaves me with a headache. LOL  

I agree, give me a average guy or not very attractive that wants to FUCK YOU....  that wants PUT DOWN the damn phone and have fun with you.  Those guys I like now. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 3
  • Piggy 1

In my experience, yes. What direction that change is going in––is an altogether different question. In the early 90's in my 20's living in San Francisco I learned to curze the adult-bookshops and buddy-booths--several years before the internet-dating-hook-up thang ––which has served a great purpose. There needs to be a re-blending of persona to persona sense of who we are coming in contact with the 'other' --- today's world of Tinder, Grindr, Manhunt (Oh, my) are essentially the running the same neural-circuitry as watch "the price is right" --- and of course the prizes always seem better on stage then when you get the home. I'm still  trying to build a better app--- which became an entire platform from which to do a multitude of apps. And would love to discuss these concepts further if there are developers among us.

Sure ... the only "make or break" issue now is, are they devoted to wanton sexual behavior or not.  As I've mentioned in other, previous posts; I adore cumdumps.  

i've always gotten a secret thrill off of fucking ugly guys i wouldn't want my friends to know i fucked. 

but now, i'll literally fuck anybody, never say no. it's a gamble but it's a double thrill: i love being such a slut that i'll literally accept any dick, but also the gamble. some of my best fucks have been w guys i was going to refuse, doing things i previously thought i didn't like 

• Like 1

It’s been a long yet rapid journey for me. Started out at 18 with Craigslist ads as a bottom, and at the time I wanted someone a little more mature, and the more handsome face the better.

Body type, I never really cared as long as he has a dick and wants to put it in me.

Standards have steadily declined since then, though. No longer looking for handsome. A normal guy is hot. Ugly, don’t care at all and kinda prefer because I feel more relaxed. Prefer guys who aren’t super fit (makes me feel self-conscious haha).

When I’m collecting loads at the bathhouse I don’t always see faces anyway.

When I’m hooking up with someone, attractive to me are hygiene and communication. Prefer someone washed, who smells good (or at least not bad). And someone who can string together full sentences and talk. This preference has been mostly unchanged over the years.

But if there’s not many people around and I just want to get bred? Most standards go out the window 🤤

Honestly I happily and enthusiastically take any guy that offers, no loads refused style, but love older guys in general, since I started but now I’m a bit older I find more younger guys chasing me.

I’m not so hung up on looks and never have been, but love a guy with a dominant attitude that knows what he wants and how to get it. And have grown more submissive over the years.

Don’t we all like hot guys? You’re not likely to kick Brad Pitt (is he still the standard for this?) out of bed but as many have said it’s about the attitude and what they want more than anything.

• Upvote 1

Yes I totally changed. Before, when I started out I was shy, felt guilty, worried about catching something, somebody finding out etc etc plus was way to fussy. Nowadays, I done away with all of that. These days I don't care about looks or anything like that. I let anybody use me for anything they want no limits and as they wish. The sleazier and nastier the better. Love being a total nasty, filthy cumslut and love getting totally fucked up on anything that makes me even more depraved and useable haha I take all loads, cum, piss, spit, eat arse, love getting choked, fisted you name it so yea I definitely changed 1000% but in my opinion to the much better haha I love being a sub bottom slut for any and all guys how and what I was always meant to be 🙂