Compared to when you were new to casual sex, have your standards changed in assessing how attractive a guy is?

rock-cock-jock

In my teens and early twenties and even into my thirties I identified as a top and was very "picky" about who I would play with.  Personality entered in, typically younger and also a pretty face.  And it was always condom sex.  Over the last 15 years, I gradually began to experiment with bottoming and rather quickly realized that it was my true destiny.  But by then, I was becoming the older daddy who had to worry about getting cock from tops who were getting "picky" on me, lol.  So, I began to "re-evaluate" my "standards". 

First thing that went was insisting on condoms.  I realized that if I submitted to letting the top be in charge and decide, I'd get a lot more cock.  And I grew to love being a cumdump for loads.  As I crept up on my 50's, I also began to realize that my real goal was cock, and lots of it.  So, I increasingly began to host no loads refused walk in scenes and bathhouse orgies.  And I loved the feeling of cock after cock filing me up.  And could care less about a pretty face.

So yeah, standards tend to change a bit when you morph into the community cumdump.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Considering the simple fact I was a 10yo preying on pedos on AOL I'd have to say that as I've grown older I've actually become slightly more selective. Not by much. I like all shapes, sizes, and ages. When I was younger I was just begging to be used. Now that I've been used, abused, raped, and paid for it I'm no longer begging for the experience.

• Thanks 1

Really good topic this. I have found that as I get older 37, I am getting attracted to different types of guys more and more. For me attitude and the queer look has always been a turn on. I like someone to look slightly queer I’m not into total masculine/straight type. 

3 hours ago, 1000GUYS said:

for me... i was very concerned about STIs and would turn down any man who i suspected having a STI... so, a little wart anywhere in his body would make me run away, too skinny?? helll nooo! AND fat men... i have a hard time getting laid with fat men, i find them utterly disgusting.. but if i close my eyes, ill do it

im still in my 20s, so things maybe will change, but my standard is good smell and good hygiene... other than that im 

+1. 

In college, I hooked up with a ripped Senior whose hole was full of warts and scared me right out of his shower.  Today, I would bend over hard to take his dirty dick!

I used to be a Condom Nazi. 😞  The problem was my AOL screename included "bb" for "bubble butt", LOL!  Sadly I said "NO" to a lot of late 90s/early 20s BB action.  Whomp whomp.  15yrs later, and the handsome, unassuming club bouncer snuck over after closing to my building's basement to blurt out -- him: "up your ass, right?" me:"yea" him:"ok here cums my poz load!"  So HOT!

Aegist?  Well, I've never been w/ >60yo Grandpa's ... maybe I should try?  My 1st was a teacher in his 40's, so 25+yr age gap.  Now I enjoy fucking yng tight ass & well used Dad butt.

Racist?  Well I'm white, dated a black guy @ 20yrs, but would get turned OFF by black guys who just showed me a BBC and expected a bend-over.  I fuck anyone with a tinkle in their eye: white, black, Mexican, Spanish, Filipino, Brazilian, Native American, ... I'm  missing some, hehe.

Good hygiene - please & thank you. 🙂

• Upvote 1

When I was younger, I would only be attracted to smooth twinks. Over the years, sexy otters, some bears, and olderish guys get me hard. I still have my limits as to what gets me going, but I would say I am more open than I used to be. Mostly this is due to appreciating the male body more. I always wonder how my tastes will change when I get older.

When I was younger, I was a total top. I looked exclusively for twinks -- and very young and typically blonde ones at that. I once had a great fuck with a gorgeous, muscular guy. When we were chatting later, I learned he was 27. For a moment, I felt queasy about having fucked an old man.

While I would never pass up a hot twink, I have grown up a little!

I'm so much better at judging which guys will be a hot root. It started by taking more into account. Does he have a great cock? A cheeky smile? A firm ass? From there, I found that if I could genuinely imagine us doing specific acts, then maybe it would work.

I still prefer young guys, but maybe that will change over time too.

Standards? There are standards?

I’ve always, from the beginning, just been grateful that any man wanted to fuck me and give me the opportunity. I still feel the same way.

I have, however, over time begun setting a general lower age cutoff based on poor experiences with legal-age late teens and early twentysomethings. The cutoff as gradually worked its way up to 26 as the age below which I’m through putting up with their nonsense, though I do make exceptions. The 22-year-old last week deserved that fuck.

• Like 1

My age range used to be around 18-35, then I moved it up to 18-45 where it has stayed for years. I have quite a lot of different types and like most ethnicities, it's hard for me to describe exactly what I am and am not into. I don't like guys who are seriously overweight, depending on weight distribution. I have gotten more comfortable with fem guys, that used to be a turnoff. I've never been someone who will say yes to absolutely anyone though.

The main thing is that when I'm at a party my standards definitely get looser than if i'm just cruising on my own. It makes sense for everyone to be a bit more open at a party, to make the event go better. If I have sex with two guys that are ok but who I'm not really into, I might then get 2 other guys who I am really into. Final result: I've had sex four times and everyone is happy! Win: win: win: win.

When I started out, my priority was getting off as often as I could.  I was attracted to older men in their 30's and didn't like anyone with sort hair..  Cock size required 7 inches or more and anyone who didn't stay rock hard had problems..  Being in my teens meant that a cool breeze would get my dick hard, cumming 5 or 6 times was easy, I could get hard as many times as necessary and keeping my weight at 172 didn't require giving up Super Tacos at Jack in the Box. Almost 40 years later,  older men are 60+, multiple orgasms take time but still occur, I enjoy down time with talk and wine, rock hard isn't necessary and a deep appreciation of finding something more than a one time fuck has become a necessity for me.  My tastes have ebbed and flowed and my former adventures can make me shake my head and wonder why I'm still alive.  All in all, my sex life and the men in it has been very satisfying.   The older I get, the more I feel limited.  Young dick/ass still seems to be like I was and see men my age as too old to consider.  Nonetheless,  I've found older tops to be a more enriching and satisfying experience. 

• Like 1

When I started as a teenager I was most attracted to older guys, at least over 30 or 40. Today, now that I'm one of 'em, I prefer guys over 50!

But definitely still prefer average to lean body builds over muscle guys, especially AIDS and/or chem [banned word] with hollow faces and wasted bodies.

• 3 months later...

Me, I  have always been turned on by older men.  My late husband was 20 Years older than me and hot as hell. He was my Marlboro man and I still love cowboys. Then the leather guys OiNK! I was NEVER attracted to guys my age or younger,  until I was in my 40s . I  don't want to have to explain the facts of life to the kids. I prefer to have men who are in what I call my group.  I  keep on getting these youngins offering to have sex with me for money.  I have NEVER paid for sex! I still get all the sex I can handle,  thank you very much!

My tastes have changed a lot over the years. When I first started having sex, I was a goofy kid who blushed at the sight of a cute guy, and I was really picky about who I'd have sex with. Sometimes I'd get in moods where I just wanted to be with a guy and didn't care what he looked like as long as his dick ended up in my hole.

But sometime after I turned 20 I stopped being so picky and started paying closer attention to other traits, especially how dominant they were. To me there's nothing better than being surrounded by and filled up with the essence of a man. I love a man who takes total control.

Whether we're fucking or we're chilling in bed and watching TV, I want him to assert himself and control everything. I want him to hog the remote and smack my butt and tell me to go get him another beer. When we go somewhere, I want him to drive and when we eat at a restaurant, I want him to order for me. When he kisses me, I want a mouthful of rough tongue while he holds my shoulders still. When he wants sex, I want him to pull my pants down and enter me at his own pace.

Looks are great, but dominance is what drives me crazy.

• Upvote 1

So I had to consider this one for a while.  

I would say that yes, while I don't care to admit it, fairness dictates that I must.  When I first started fucking guys, I was 19 or so. And, I was far more - well - "picky" about appearance than I am now.  Just a stupid kid that didn't know better, I guess.  But one thing about going away to school is, we find out that there's a big fat wonderfully diverse world out there, and we learn to start thinking for ourselves (and not necessarily via course-work).  After a few years, realized that there are many kinds/types of men that love raw Cock up their gut, and I need to mate with as many as I can.  I've managed to come from mostly guys that looked like me, to mostly guys that don't.  More, I've come to realize that a lot of the cruising stuff is extraneous, and what counts is the sexual act of fucking loads up other men's Holes.  Many Cocks, many Holes, double that for the balls, all needing to mate with each other, over and over and over.  "Connect" with each and every one of them, when that's available.  When it's not, every guy still deserves to have his Lusts honored.  

Now, the only thing that will turn me off - and right quickly - is an unprepped bottom.  Other than that, the range of diversity among men dedicated to wanton sex is truly breathtaking, and I very much need to be a part of it.  

It's always all about Cock/Hole/Sperm - and precious little else.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1