Tops who remove the condom to cum in your mouth

IntoBBvisitor

As a bottom slut very much into married guys, daddies and straight men, I very often get fucked with a condom. These guys remove it only to cum and most of the time in my mouth.

There s something there I find very hot. It makes me feel totally used and worthless.

What are your thoughts on this ?

• Like 1

I LOVE it, like you, I hook up with a lot of married guys. Condoms are more the norm than the exception. They know when we meet I'm a cum slut and LOVE to swallow loads. I always tell tops I'd rather swallow their load than feel it run down my leg. So I encourage all tops to pull out and feed me condom or bare. But it's always the tops choice when/where he unloads. If there's a condom involved I'll always unwrap him after he pulls out and empty the delicious seed into my mouth. Never waste a drop. 

• Like 2
  • Piggy 1

5 hours ago, IntoBBvisitor said:

As a bottom slut very much into married guys, daddies and straight men, I very often get fucked with a condom. These guys remove it only to cum and most of the time in my mouth.

There s something there I find very hot. It makes me feel totally used and worthless.

What are your thoughts on this ?

Straight guys are used to having to do this to prevent pregnancy, at various stages of their lives. It can be necessary with a fiancée, before marriage, with bar sluts or other random girls, and with a mistress. It's a good compromise for a straight guy: less worry, more sensation at the end, and an opportunity to believe that he is degrading or dominating his partner (if either of those psychological dimensions comes into play).

Women foster more condom use than necessary, by not always defaulting to non-barrier contraception. There are so many alternatives available today, free in the US, highly reliable, and with minimal side effects. If straight men knew they could trust female partners, they wouldn't develop a condom habit in the first place. Similarly, straight men could be much better about regular STI testing, to give women more confidence.

The ideal is to convince a straight man to fuck you bare. He's missing out on full enjoyment of your body until he does. In the meantime, having him remove the condom to nut in your mouth, or saving the condom so that you can eat his load, sound like enjoyable compromises for you, too.

P.S.: Don't forget those of us bi or gay tops who use PrEP or TasP and get STI tests regularly. We are glad to fuck you bare from start to finish. 😏

Edited by fskn
P.S.
  • Like 2