My first time with a black guy

On 6/14/2020 at 3:02 PM, TTFN said:

Apart from the fact that most Black Men have Big Black Cocks they have an aura about them that makes us white faggots bow down and do what ever they want.

They know what they want and how to get it, also very likely to push your limits to the extreme and past.

The only thing better than a Black Cock is multiple Black Cocks.BBC.jpg.11cd364c31d92ac693d8c5e78c6824ce.jpg

Simply Beautiful - Let him d it do it to you - allowing him do anything to you - you are his whore / slut - smoking - drugs whore !

My Parents were sexually active in Public !  They gotten a divorce - she stepped up enjoying black men - sex in her bed room !  I was growing up - peeking into her bed room window - watching her having sex - she was excitingly HOT !   One day coming home from school , short cut in the woods , seeing 2 males ( 1 Black Top and 1 White fem / painted fingernails ) having raw sex !  I stood there - staring and enjoying seeing the Big Black cock being sucking !  I was caught staring and was wavered over to them - I did go to them !  While chatting with them - white fem male stroking black cock infront of me - took a few hits of a joint . One thing or another - I had my chance sucking a big black cock - did so - fem boy coaching me - doing it like my mother do it - getting experienced . While I was sucking this huge beautiful black cock - the fem boy rubbing my crotch - taking off my pants . The Black male getting it on - Hot - chatting - telling his fem boy what to do to me - he was thrusting more int my mouth - grabbing my head - no way saying no - thinking of my mother sucking ! Soon the Black male , noticed his boyfriend rubbing my hole , telling him finger fuck his pussy - first time someone calling my hole a pussy ( I was getting excited now ) !  Soon I felt his small finger up inside my hole ( now called a Pussy ) and telling me to hump - hearing fucking him .  Soon , the Gushing black cock cum went into my mouth - then the fem boy -  fingering me - sucking me - squeezing my butt - so fucking HOT ! I could not refuse - they loved it - relaxing - grabbing his wet black cock - licking it - the fem boy has his small finger up my pussy - chatting - sharing - smoking a joint and cigarette - having a Great time ! Soon became friends - many of times with them - learning - being transformed into a Little Mini Fem boy !