Odd picture requests

Bwccummer

As chatted with one on a app. They made what seemed a odd picture request. I was wondering if others had some odd picture requests. I figure maybe later share what seemed odd about. I wasn't sure the category so if moderator feels should be in a different category to move to a different category. 

26 minutes ago, Bwccummer said:

As chatted with one on a app. They made what seemed a odd picture request. I was wondering if others had some odd picture requests. I figure maybe later share what seemed odd about. I wasn't sure the category so if moderator feels should be in a different category to move to a different category. 

Odd can mean a lot of things - can you provide more context?

29 minutes ago, Bwccummer said:

The context is one wanted a picture of load. Not seem something I be thinking of taking a picture. Seemed individual was more of a picture collector and less serious in meet or arranging meeting in person. 

Yeah that's pretty weird. I mean, it could be worse but it just feels random. There are a lot of people who cruise apps just for dick pics and ass pics so I guess it makes sense that some people would ask for pics of your load.

There’s no accounting for people’s fetishes. I do believe you’re right in thinking he wasn’t interested in meeting. If you had been discussing an imminent hookup in which he was going to shortly Top you, I could maybe see him wanting to see that he would be fucking you after your own orgasm, but not if he just asked for the pic cold.

The other time I think of a bit of odd picture request was one wanted other views of my ass. I find some pictures in try to take by oneself can be tricky to take. 

To briefly return to if took a picture of my load, may mean spent and if meet that may take awhile for another load or may not be at all. So the request can seem a bit impractical. Besides, instead of seeing a picture of one's load, wouldn't they want load on or in them ? Or maybe want to see mess and not have mess on or in.

Sometimes I think if one want to see more  to meet then can have fun if chose.

My question is why want just pictures on apps or sites for those wanting to meet? My guess is maybe not want to get a adult magazine or video. Or look at online adult legal material.  

Reminds me of years ago heard on the radio of a married couple where the husband just wanted to master bate alone, even though had a wife. They offered to do together in look at pictures but he declined. 

To make clear if one have a partner that would think be more enjoyable to be with partner than looking at pictures or video by oneself. Or maybe if view together can decide if want to try or not. I guess maybe that is why I wonder some just want pictures when can see a cock or ass in person.

Or maybe someone not want to fuck but to get pleasure in seeing pictures. Or maybe some weird idea of safe sex in see pictures only and not meet even if to use condoms. Or a way of feeling fucked without being fucked. I think if that is the case, a really wacky way to use apps.

It seems like pic collectors automatically request ass pics when I say I am a bottom. Those requests get promptly ignored.

I had a guy I was with for a while off and on that like to take pics of me bent over bare assed at various points on his favorite hiking trail. A few of them were taken after he fucked me and his cum was leaking out of me. At the time it was hot because I enjoy exhibitionism and the thought of being seen. But now I have to wonder if he has a secret stash of trophy pics of guys' asses he fucked on that trail.

I have never seen pics on the net of guys' asses linked to landmarks from that particular trail, so he may be keeping them for himself. Or I need to look harder. They may be on some site somewhere, and if so and some guys have gotten off to them, I'm happy to have helped.