"Popper Bomb"

ashattacks

Hey guys, i just thought i'd share a little something my friend told me about.

It's called the Popper Bomb!

So here's what you do:

Get a short glass (not a shot glass) and fill it with about 1/5th of poppers.

Then fill about 3/5ths of lemonade (i'm not sure what it's called in American but Sprite, 7up etc...)

Then cover it quickly with a coaster or something and watch...

You'll see a reaction happen fairly quickly and smoke start to appear.

After theres a good amount of smoke, slide the coaster back a little bit so you can get your nose in......

Then IIIINNNHAAAAEEEELLLLLLL

You'll get a bit of a laughing fit, and you'll feel high as a kite and ready to take a 10" cock!

Happy high-ing ;) x

Ok someone else needs to try this and let ne know if it works. And we need to figure out if we use lemonade or sprite cuz that's a huge difference.

I assume you use Sprite or 7Up because of the carbonation.

I'm very interested in trying this.

The poppers will react with the CO2 in the soda, thus when it hits your lungs be absorbed into the blood stream quicker, and so on and so on.

It shouldn't "fuck your heart up" if you are a healthy person. If you have any heart problems, you shouldn't be using poppers anyway, regardless.

Defiantly works with sprite. Used some old poppers much bigger hit than i should have gotten and lasted a little bit longer. Also much smother than expected from Rush.

That''s a good idea with old poppers. I usually just flush them down the drain, but I might try this. Does the glass have to be made of glass or can I use a plastic cup?

That''s a good idea with old poppers. I usually just flush them down the drain, but I might try this. Does the glass have to be made of glass or can I use a plastic cup?

I'm not sure sorry, i couldnt see any issue with plastic though :)