Internet exposure?

Pureviralchaser

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

FWIW: I have no problem whatsoever with this as long as (a) both parties are willing and eager participants in this and (b) it's confined to sites specifically for that purpose, ie "LookAtAllTheseExposedFags.com" or whatever.

Obviously it's wrong when the exposed person hasn't so consented.

And less obviously, it's wrong to do it elsewhere because you're involving other people - bystanders - in your kink. 

• Upvote 2

Okay I am joining this thread late here, but are all the participants voluntarily posting, or is this done without their permission?  I just look at the exxxposeme site and they say "uploaded anonymously".  Since some of these guys appear to be holding some form of ID I would gather they know what they are participating in, but others I am not so sure.

Do sites exist where the person photographed is unaware that his picture is being used?   Yikes!

• 8 months later...

I'm getting into exposure, just for exhibition and fun. I'll only expose others if they want it after I've chatted with them, and I never ever get involved with tuff like photos of licences and full names etc.  As others have said it is wrong if someone has not provided consent.

Edited by greecenipples

10 hours ago, greecenipples said:

I'm getting into exposure, just for exhibition and fun. I'll only expose others if they want it after I've chatted with them, and I never ever get involved with tuff like photos of licences and full names etc.  As others have said it is wrong if someone has not provided consent.

The thing about this particular paraphilia is that it’s difficult to actually do it casually, just for fun, because the potential consequences are significant. So many who actually undertake it do so under the influence of the same pre-ejaculatory fever that grips everyone who’s horny. That is to say, with body and brain chemistry astir, many of them are not thinking rationally. Additionally, part of what stokes the reward center in their brains is the rush of adrenaline as they take the risk, incur the potential shame, experience that exquisite moment of freefall in which they realize that their boss, grandma, spouse, kids, etc. could see it and discover their secret life.

And then the rush wears off. They get off on it, and suddenly the madness has cleared, and the cold, creeping horror sets in, followed by desperate attempts to claw back what was exposed before the damage is done. Which may or may not be possible, and may or may not place them at the mercy of blackmailers and extortionists (the idea of which can be a related, and equally problematic fetish). Given that nothing can ever be trusted to truly disappear on the Internet, I have always considered the practice akin to trying to un-jump off a cliff while on the way down.

There are many spheres of relationships in the exposure paraphiliac’s life, most of which have nothing to do with his sexual life, and for whom exposing his sexual life is entirely inappropriate. But the potential for what might realistically happen if the exposure intersects these other areas of life isn’t factored into the practice; only those fantasy imaginings that feed the adrenaline rush are included. The things that, if considered, would be a serious buzzkill are not. My boss could see me sucking cock might get thought about - If my boss sees me sucking cock I can forget any promotion ever, and may be jobless on Monday morning probably won’t.

There are, perhaps, some few who engage in exposure with absolutely no thought to the consequences, and live with the aftermath and the reputation that they create for themselves, seemingly without regret. It is a rare person who truly places zero value on the way he is viewed by others, as their perception woll always color the way he is treated. The psychological underpinnings in such cases are obviously complex.

The other complication is that doing this often requires the participation of an exposer, who lends a seeming of helplessness and lack of control to the one exposed. But by definition, the type of person who would agree to put another person in such a compromised position, and potentially leverage that position for profit, is one who takes pleasure in the misfortune of others. Or, has a sociopathic  lack of empathy in the predicament of the person exposed, and views the situation entirely as a means to personal benefit, whether financial, sexual, or just because he loves watching them squirm. Regardless, it’s a paraphilia that puts the exposed person at unusually high risk of contact with a person who may be inclined to abuse the association.

It should be noted that persons who feel a compulsion to expose themselves to unaware or unconsenting viewers, or have distress about their desires, may exhibit features of clinical Exhibitionistic Disorder, a subcategory of the Paraphilic Disorders classified by the American Psychiatric Association, and may benefit from evaluation.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

• 7 months later...
12 hours ago, bbfag4cum said:

Has anyone ever done a G00gle Image Search on their own phone#??  I was quite shocked (and turned on at the same time when I searched mine)... 

Alas, mine turns up absolutely nothing to get remotely excited about. Typical. It would be nice to think that images of me are out there titillating people, but I never come across any. It appears my blackmail fantasy will have to remain just that.