Has anyone else tasted cum from getting bred?

TwinkChaserSlut

It's happened to me a few times where, on a night where I have taken lots of loads, at some point a stud is churning the jizz, & all of a sudden I sort of burp up cum that has come from my gut. I've never heard anyone else mention this so I assume it's only happened to me. Perhaps its related to the mechanics of my pussy. Thoughts?

Edited by TwinkChaserSlut

Guest WelshBBCigarFuck

That’s unusual as normally it’s a one way system. You may want to report your post and ask a moderator to move it for you, since you’ve posted it in a section designed for barebacking stories, this would be better placed in the general discussion section.

49 minutes ago, WelshBBCigarFuck said:

That’s unusual as normally it’s a one way system. You may want to report your post and ask a moderator to move it for you, since you’ve posted it in a section designed for barebacking stories, this would be better placed in the general discussion section.

Thanks for the recommendation. I still can't figure out how the categories work. 🙄😛 My post is a "bareback story" but it's a short story lol.

• Like 1

• Moderators
3 hours ago, TwinkChaserSlut said:

Thanks for the recommendation. I still can't figure out how the categories work. 🙄😛 My post is a "bareback story" but it's a short story lol.

Moderator's Note: No, it really isn't. We use "story" in the sense of "fiction" not "anecdote." Here's a detailed breakdown of how the forums work.

7 hours ago, TwinkChaserSlut said:

It's happened to me a few times where, on a night where I have taken lots of loads, at some point a stud is churning the jizz, & all of a sudden I sort of burp up cum that has come from my gut. I've never heard anyone else mention this so I assume it's only happened to me. Perhaps its related to the mechanics of my pussy. Thoughts?

It’s not anatomically possible for you to “burp up cum” through your esophagus that had been introduced into your body via your anus. In order for it to make that trip, it would have to travel against the positive forward force of your digestive process, which would require it to have a form of propulsion, which it doesn’t. Plus, it would have to circumvent the obstacles posed by waste matter blocking the passage at various points along the way, defeat one-way valves and sphincters, and survive passing through a sea of stomach acid. Plus, your large intestine is about five feet long and your small intestine is about 22 feet long, so by the time you add in the stomach and the esophagus, that load would have to travel nearly 30 feet against all that resistance to end up in your burp.

In short, you’re either imagining it, or forgetting that you gave the previous guy a blowjob.

Now, it’s possible that your nose is fooling your tongue. What we perceive as taste is highly influenced by our sense of smell, so if you happened to burp whilst a top has your cunt so churned that the fragrance of cum hangs in the air (a highly desirable state of affairs) then you may well feel that you can “taste it”. But it’s not coming up from the depths of your ass and out your mouth.

• Like 1

Those little spermies would have to be exceptional swimmers to make it all the way from your rectum to your mouth. And, actually, it's a scientific fact that the only things you can burp up from your rectum are hot dogs.

But seriously, as @ErosWired said, it's most likely an illusion from noticing the smell of cum in the air. Even if it is an illusion, it's still pretty hot to imagine having enough cum inside you to fill your whole system. It definitely would make me want a few more loads.