Hospital Visit

FuckMeHarderNow

Had been at the hospital all week with my Dad as he was in pretty bad shape. On the first night the male room nurse brushed up behind me as I bent over the hospital bed to hug my Dad before leaving for the night. I didn't think anything of it. The second night it happened again, same thing, although this time he leaned into my ass a little more. The third night he rubbed my thigh and told me my jeans were hot and gave me his phone number and told me to call him on his break at 3am. I did and he told me what time he got off and to meet him at his apartment. I was so horny I got there a little ahead of time. His two roommates were there getting ready for work and both were hot in various stages of dress. They kept passing thru staring at me on the couch as I rubbed my cock thru my jeans. As soon as he got home, all three stopped to come sit with me. I wound up getting loaded in both ends by all 3 guys before heading home with cum dripping out of my hole...

• Like 18
  • Upvote 4
  • Piggy 18

• 1 year later...
On 3/21/2022 at 8:43 PM, ScottSpears said:

Had been at the hospital all week with my Dad as he was in pretty bad shape. On the first night the male room nurse brushed up behind me as I bent over the hospital bed to hug my Dad before leaving for the night. I didn't think anything of it. The second night it happened again, same thing, although this time he leaned into my ass a little more. The third night he rubbed my thigh and told me my jeans were hot and gave me his phone number and told me to call him on his break at 3am. I did and he told me what time he got off and to meet him at his apartment. I was so horny I got there a little ahead of time. His two roommates were there getting ready for work and both were hot in various stages of dress. They kept passing thru staring at me on the couch as I rubbed my cock thru my jeans. As soon as he got home, all three stopped to come sit with me. I wound up getting loaded in both ends by all 3 guys before heading home with cum dripping out of my hole...

Oink,is it on every night now 🫦