Is it Illegal to ask guys off the street to blow them.

I dont know of any cops so asking this here. Could I get arrested if I just walk up to a hot guy on the street and say

" Can I suck your cock. Not looking for Money Just your load. I live in Dallas Texas but would like answers on this

from all over the US and around the world . No middle East countries I know its bad there. Been there.

• Piggy 1

Learning a lot from this thread ( Did you ever ask a straight guy if he wanted head? ) Thank you Muscledadbod. Really spells out real situations.

Anyone else have anything to add just reply. I really need a few studs local to use me for a nice rosebud. I also love to teach Mixed Martial Arts.

NOT looking for any money I want sex. Guys that are looking to breed a guy like me.

Can't speak for everywhere but I think it would be covered by US Constitution 1st Amendment rights. You can say almost anything IF you do not touch a man or otherwise provoke into an illegal act on him on the street. MOST IMPORTANT though a cop, urged by the person you asked may arrest you and them lie about the entire matter and claim something else. Even if it were thrown out of court for lack of evidence is it worth all the time, energy and cost (lawyer, court fees etc.)It is not likely worth it unless backed by some group (like ACLU) wanting to test laws and other things. Police are notorious about lying.

If the object of the solicitation was sufficiently pissed off at your offer, I can envision you being charged with disorderly conduct (§42.01 of the Texas Penal Code). I'm not saying any prosecution would be successful; I'm simply saying that disorderly conduct is the most plausible charge.

I have had random strangers on the street approach me to ask me to suck their cocks or to fuck my ass but that’s partly because I look, walk, talk and dress like a total cumdumpster. I have never once said no to anyone.