Pet hookup peeves?

BritishCumdump

A top who says that they are almost there and coming, you wait 10 mins and he says he’s almost there and wait another 10 mins. It’s like waiting for fucking Godot or something. Then after 2 hours they show up to high or drink to get it up….. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

On 4/29/2022 at 7:21 PM, bareback-flipflop said:

I don’t know if anybody already wrote about it but for me the most aggravating is the boring fuck getting as a bottom. I don’t know if anybody else has this experience but it can kill my hornyness. When a guy is doing this long and doesn’t do anything. Just push in and back slow as a snail. And I start to move but he asks me not. I start to milk him bit he asks not. And I start to think on things. About my schedule, my to do list, etc. And I am waiting for the end. I love sex, love to be fucked but instead of this I am bored. Terrible. 

There's an old joke about how you can tell the difference between a girlfriend/boyfriend, a hooker, and a spouse.

The girlfriend/Boyfriend says "Are you done already?"
The hooker says "Aren't you done yet?"
The spouse stares at the ceiling and says "Beige. We should definitely paint this room beige." 😃

Edited by TheSRQDude
Format
  • Haha 2

This one happened a while ago (post-COVID lockdown). Met the guy who happened to be staying at a motel, which I later discovered to be his actual residence. I also discovered he was both ADHD and OCD. OCD in that he wanted to go through the whole shower and shave ritual, so I end up getting the hair to a point where he's comfortable with it (since he's doing the shaving). In the shower, he's about ready to fuck me and has his dick lined up at my hole and one good push would have had him in. Then nothing. So we go out on the bed, he decides he's going to suck me, and that lasts about 15 seconds before he decides to go for the position change. Then he says, "Jack off and cum on my cock and balls." Ok, this is dull, but I go along with it. So he tries stroking it and that isn't working. "Can you lick your cum off my cock?" So I try that, nothing's really working here and he's getting limper by the minute.

So I ask, "Hey, you ok?" knowing that he wasn't functioning (which explains why I didn't get fucked in the shower). So after another 10 minutes of him nearly having a coronary trying to jack himself off, he finally cuts. Then it's "OK, you've gotta go." WTF?!? Fine, whatever dude. He messages me later in the week on A4A and I just left him on read. This guy created a whole set of new peeves in the span of about 2 hours, 1/2 of which was spent with his version of a salon day. 

🤷🏼

17 hours ago, Japbtm said:

A top who says that they are almost there and coming, you wait 10 mins and he says he’s almost there and wait another 10 mins. It’s like waiting for fucking Godot or something. Then after 2 hours they show up to high or drink to get it up….. 

Not quite where I thought this was going, but still annoying nonetheless (and I've had this happen to me as well).

Where I *thought* you were going was guys who are fucking you and saying they are "almost there" and then still fuck you for 10 min and say "almost there".  

• Haha 2