Two poz guys stealthing together at the sauna

When I first pozed I did not go on Meds right away because I wanted the full poz experience. I kept going to saunas a lot and although I had been a bottom since I started having sex, now the idea of breeding a hole with my dirty load started to make me really horny. I was still taking as many loads as I could but now, after taking a few loads, I was getting a big hard-on and felt the urge to find a hole and unload. I would then rest and start over. When I stayed all night I would usually unload into 3-4 holes in between taking loads.

On one of the bareback sites I met another total bottom who had recently pozed and like myself, was also feeling the urge to stealth holes at the sauna. He was in Montreal so we would meet at the sauna GI-Joe and pretend we were a couple afraid to get infected with STIs. After each of us taking some loads and when we were ready to unload, we then hunted for a nice hole so we could both breed the hole, one after the other. We would walk together into a bottom's room and start playing with his hole. My buddy had a great 9" uncut cock which we used to convince someone to go bareback. We would say that although we love anal, we only do oral at the sauna because of STIs. Some would eventually accept us fucking them bareback because they felt that we were careful and could be trusted. I would go first because I wanted my buddy to spread my dirty load in his hole and then he would add his own.

• Like 12
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 7

I love it would love some to do it to me make out they put a condom on or put one on and take it off so on or don’t tell me he’s poz until he’s cum in me 

On 4/4/2022 at 3:38 AM, Menbendovr said:

Good start!  Let’s keep this one going please!

Something I forgot to talk about in the story was one type of bottom that was our best target.  We loved it when some bottom would ask us "Are you clean?" because it probably meant he was HIV- and concerned about HIV. Obviously our answer was always "Yes, we are clean" but because it pissed us off the way he asked, we wanted his negative hole. We would play a game such as "Oh, man, not sure if we can fuck you bareback because we don't know you". Our hesitation would give the bottom confidence and we would eventually both breed him. It was hot leaving his room knowing both our dirty load are in his hole.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1
  • Thanks 2