Bottom’s G-Spot

Ffistboi21

I fucked this guy (sadly only one session cause he's been out of town for a long time) and while he was riding my cock, the upward curve hit something inside of him and he came not once, but twice, without touching himself. That was the first and second time that had ever happened to him and he's a mature man like I am.

I've fucked other bottoms who haven't cum hands free but have exclaimed that I was working spots no one else had ever worked. I attribute it to the curve of my dick working an area that a straighter dick never could touch.

As a top, I pay attention to the bottom's reactions. If he reacts positively to something I do, I continue to do it. And if he reacts negatively, I don't do it again. In my mind at least, it's about mutual pleasure and not my pleasure at the bottom's expense.

• Like 5
  • Upvote 1

So you were lying on your back ..... you've got an upward turn in your Cock ..... and the bottom was riding you - and almost certainly facing you ..... right ?

What does this tell us about where we aim our Cocks, guys ... It's not all about how much you have to use - it's all about how you use what you have. And ...........

It's all about Cock/Hole/Sperm

12 hours ago, Ieatcumholes said:

I fucked this guy (sadly only one session cause he's been out of town for a long time) and while he was riding my cock, the upward curve hit something inside of him and he came not once, but twice, without touching himself. That was the first and second time that had ever happened to him and he's a mature man like I am.

I've fucked other bottoms who haven't cum hands free but have exclaimed that I was working spots no one else had ever worked. I attribute it to the curve of my dick working an area that a straighter dick never could touch.

As a top, I pay attention to the bottom's reactions. If he reacts positively to something I do, I continue to do it. And if he reacts negatively, I don't do it again. In my mind at least, it's about mutual pleasure and not my pleasure at the bottom's expense.

Man, you’re a real model top. I could very much cum without touching myself while getting fucked on my stomach. But sadly often I try not to. Once I was getting pounded by this hot Asian top while on my stomach and came like never before but the top was highly disappointed (actually pissed) because he always preferred to shoot his load into me with my legs on his shoulders and after I came I just could not continue to take his pounding. It took me several weeks to persuade him to fuck me again and had to give other concessions…(but that’s another story).

5 hours ago, hntnhole said:

So you were lying on your back ..... you've got an upward turn in your Cock ..... and the bottom was riding you - and almost certainly facing you ..... right ?

What does this tell us about where we aim our Cocks, guys ... It's not all about how much you have to use - it's all about how you use what you have. And ...........

It's all about Cock/Hole/Sperm

Yes, he was facing me while riding me. There's another guy I have fucked in many different positions (on his stomach, riding me but facing away and with him on his side and he has come without touching himself in all three cases. But that could be as much from excitement as from me hitting his pleasure spots.

2 hours ago, TightBott7 said:

Man, you’re a real model top.

Aww, thanks!

• Upvote 1

On 4/29/2022 at 11:33 AM, hntnhole said:

Cool !!! 

But, we better ditch the gear-head stuff before we get tossed in the BZ clink !!!  I know there are tons of gay guys that love cars (secondarily, of course), mostly 70's, 80's Caddy/Lincoln/Imperial "floats", but we can't fuck them in the tailpipe .......  

I have seen a guy do just that. There was a documentary about Car love where this guy would sneak out at night and fuck the tailpipe of one of the camera guys car. He actually came in the exhaust. True story. 

LOL ..... that's an outrage on two different fronts:  First, wasting a load on a metal pipe, and not pumping it up another guy's Hole - and - not realizing that the way to make love to a car is to take it out, break the speed limit and let him (the car) be King of the Road for a while.  A 440 w/thermo-quads leaps to mind .......