Used condoms

I've been into used johnnies for more than 20 years. But nowadys finding em it's becoming a ver difficult task.

In the past I could go to where street hookers engage sex with their customers and find a bunch of them, but now there are less hookers.

Any suggestion on where to find used condoms? 

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 9/24/2023 at 12:15 PM, Silvesters said:

I've been into used johnnies for more than 20 years. But nowadys finding em it's becoming a ver difficult task.

In the past I could go to where street hookers engage sex with their customers and find a bunch of them, but now there are less hookers.

Any suggestion on where to find used condoms? 

Buy all your friends condoms and collect them later. 👄

If I find freshly used condoms in a sauna or cruising ground I'll eat the load while guys watch.

If they are older (or if they've been mailed to me by pervy followers from twitter) they go in my ass.  Sometimes I'll freeze them for a special top to use on me.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 4

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

One evening I went to an Amsterdam cruisebar which has a big cellar downstairs, it provides cubicles, some with gloryholes too. I waited till the bar was about to close and then looked for the many used condoms on the floor. and collected them. I got about 20 to 25 filled with a good load. I took them to me fuckbuddy for surprise and talked him into having then emptied in his ass. He got so nasty by the idea of this mixed loads in his ass he had me put it in. Later I fucked him in this pre-seeded ass. I remember getting so excited by it I took 2 condomss too and sucked both dry. The tought they could be toxicwell only made it better.

• Like 2
  • Piggy 10

1 hour ago, 020pa said:

One evening I went to an Amsterdam cruisebar which has a big cellar downstairs, it provides cubicles, some with gloryholes too. I waited till the bar was about to close and then looked for the many used condoms on the floor. and collected them. I got about 20 to 25 filled with a good load. I took them to me fuckbuddy for surprise and talked him into having then emptied in his ass. He got so nasty by the idea of this mixed loads in his ass he had me put it in. Later I fucked him in this pre-seeded ass. I remember getting so excited by it I took 2 condomss too and sucked both dry. The tought they could be toxicwell only made it better.

I wish I could find that many used condoms in one place. Would love to take those loads up my own ass. 

• Thanks 1

Mmm... this isn't sauna-related but the thread reminded me of a cute incident from a few months ago: travelling for work, I met this tall, hot, 'straight' younger guy (late 20s) who wanted to fuck me. He wanted to use a condom--and I agreed because he was so hot and I had the vibe he might be well hung 😉 I took him to my hotel and he gave me a great fucking. I was right - hot and hung. After, he popped into the bathroom for a moment, said thanks and left. A few minutes later I went to the bathroom and found that he had left a neatly folded square of tissue on the side of the sink, with the condom (also neatly folded so it wouldn't leak) on top. He must have guessed that I wanted his load... how thoughtful is that?! ❤️

• Like 2

no trip to a dirty bookstore (dick diner)  is complete without rummaging through the little waste cans for some dude's cum in a rubber.  You're already there; you might as well go full throttle skank.  Licking cum off the walls in a booth is equally hot.  the whole place smells like sperm; it's easy to get caught up in the moment I think.

Edited by AidsCrazy
  • Piggy 3

14 hours ago, 020pa said:

So fucking hot!

• Piggy 1