Used condoms

• 2 months later...

If a top uses a condom on me, I love to kneel in front of him and suck the outside clean when he’s finished fucking me, there always seems to be more shit on the outside of a condom than if I’ve taken the cock raw. Once I’ve cleaned the outside off, I love to look him in the eyes and have him empty the contents on to my waiting tongue.

I’ve used the contents of a strangers condom as lube on my condom covered cock a few times in a sauna.. the thought that the bottom thinks I’m just using lube and he’s playing safe, when in fact I’m pushing a strangers cum into him is a massive turn on! 

• 2 months later...

I am straight, I clean Airbnbs and found a used condom in the trash last month, i don’t know what came over me but I felt I had to taste the cum inside. 
it was a much bigger load than I can produce, I first stuck my finger in it and tasted it, it wasn’t so bad. 
so I made it inside out and jerked off, Just as I came I sucked all the cum out of it and swallowed it all, what a thrill. 
I now search through the trash every time. 

• Like 3
  • Piggy 2

• 4 weeks later...
On 4/6/2022 at 7:44 PM, nicetighthole said:

anyone collect used condoms from sauna and put the cum in there ass

what’s the risk of catching anything 

I would guess the risk depends a lot on how fresh the cum is.  If it is still warm, I'd guess the risk is pretty nearly the same as taking the load directly in your ass.  The older it is, the less danger I'd guess.  And that probably varies depending on what bug you are talking about.  Some can survive longer than others from what I understand.

Anyway...  for me, if I catch something I want it to be from taking the dick directly, not like this...  but to each their own.

• 2 months later...

"One time at band camp..."  some of you will get the joke...about a year ago, i went to a sex club and had 12 guys fuck me with a condom.  After each one of them left, i emptied their condom into a test tube and took those 12 loads home to my freezer, to use at a later date!!  The risk was worth the reward!!!!!

P.S. the 3rd tube are my loads...

20220227_230523_copy_1612x763.jpg

• Like 1
  • Piggy 2

Had a guy that fucked me in the woods couple weeks ago. Would only fuck with condom even after i said Im cool with BB. Dude kinda had wasted look, so i let him. Waited till he left and picked it up after. Dumped the load from it in my ass and had another guy fuck me BB right after. 

Only way I'm getting fucked with a condom.

• Like 1
  • Piggy 3

12 hours ago, Sperm4all said:

I literally edge and give sperm to hungry gays in my area. If you are interested please message me! … im 28 cut long long! 

IMG_8528.jpeg

Fuuuck yeah I want ur alpha nut bad 

• Like 1
  • Piggy 1

• 2 weeks later...

London cum pig here. Gratefully accepting used condoms, vials of cum, etc.

I'll send back a vid of me using your cum for Lube as I ride a huge dildo!

Msg me here or @twfkr on Telegram 

And always taking loads direct from the tap..  msg me to hook up!

If I see one when I'm at the ABS, I dump the cum on my chest and shirt so I can smell it when I leave and go home. I get hard when my wife looks at me knowing it's a strangers cum and ask me how my night was..

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

Absolutely collect used rubbers that have been loaded.  This faggot is obsessed with cum of all colors, temps, viscosities, and sizes.  They are either emptied in the mouth, face, hair or clothes.  Love smelling it after is has dried on the clothes, and will often chew them like gum in the office.  

• Like 2
  • Piggy 1

• 2 weeks later...