Prince Albert

I love PA's (and other dick piercings too)

Love to get topped by pierced guys, cleaning their PA after they cummed in my ass.

Love to see mine disappear in some ass, feeling that stimulation in my glance

• Like 1
  • Piggy 1

4 hours ago, dungeonsdoom said:

I love PA's (and other dick piercings too)

Love to get topped by pierced guys, cleaning their PA after they cummed in my ass.

Love to see mine disappear in some ass, feeling that stimulation in my glance

Getting a PA and stretching it to 00 gauge has been one of my favorite things I've changed about myself. Not just in having sex with a partner, but also in a constant reminder that I'm kinky and love it!

• Piggy 1

• 2 months later...

I have a PA since january this year (2,4mm x 19mm diameter). To my surprise it really didn’t hurt much (i guess most men expect piercing such a delicate bodypart will hurt like hell, and so did i 😉 ) and it healed up pretty quickly, especially when taking good care of it by using the product the piercer provided me, and not touching the piercing the first weeks (at least not without washing your hands first etc).
PS I bought some more of the product the piercer recommended, and still use it to clean my jewel. Rather cheap stuff and it feels great afterwards.

In june - after 5 months - i had my first upgrade (from 10G to 8G). I waited long enough to be sure it was healed properly and it felt loose enough (although the piercer said i could do an upgrade after 8 weeks already, but you have to listen to your body). I had the upsizing done at the same piercingstore, by the same piercer. That moment when the thicker ring was placed felt much more painful than the original piercing job itself. He pushed the new jewel in rather quickly and somewhat brutal, and i was out of the shop again in like 5 minutes… It gave an uncomfortable feeling for 10-14 days and some wound fluid. Perhaps because it was too soon for me, or because the guy was too rough pushing it through. Luckily i persevered and with good aftercare (again that same product), it healed fine.

Someone with a PA gave me the advice that i’d better buy some tapers, some special pliers and a light numbing gel and do the upgrade to a thicker gauge myself, when taking enough time after having a relaxing warm bath. I was kind of afraid the first time to take out the PA (afraid of the idea that the hole might close very quickly and i would lose the PA), so i wanted to have it done by a professional, but i think that wasn’t the best option… In july i changed the PA from 19mm to 22mm diameter myself and that went okay, so not afraid anymore to take the PA out or put another one in. I’ll perform the next upgrade to a 6G myself later this year and see if that goes better 😉 

For me there is only one slight problem. It seems that I have a rather big glans, and 19mm diameter is kinda tight when i have an erection, so i searched for a 22mm, bought it and have put it in. Feels much better now! Unfortunately 22mm diameter seems more difficult to find, and when they sell it, you don’t have much choice in models or colors. I already purchased my next upgrades (22mm x 4mm and 22mm x 5mm) but i regret not finding more choice in jewelry. Any suggestions or websites that offer a larger variety? PM me 🙂

IMG_4867.jpeg

Edited by bottom_gewillig
  • Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

I fucking love this thread.  Twice in the last month or so, I've hung out with a buddy who has a big ass PA.  I don't know what gauge it is but it's at the top end - he's had it a long time.  It was a three some - in both cases, I was vers.  I would fuck the bottom, he would fuck the bottom, then he would fuck me.  The difference - one time I started on the bottom, the second he started on the bottom.  The bottom was happy in both instances but some version of the following comment was made:

"You both have great dicks and that was an awesome fuck but damn, that PA feels so  good" or

"That PA makes me feel every inch of my cumhole"

etc. etc.

Having just delivered a load, I shrugged it off but I kept thinking "Fuck, I wanna be the one called out for delivering the notable portion..." and I'd joke with my buddy about it.  I love the way they look, on bottoms actually and especially so I had decided I'd go for it.  I didn't think the whole 8 week waiting period would be a problem but for whatever reason it just stopped me from going for it.  I also worry that some of my bottoming is pretty filthy so would I be able to avoid that for 8 weeks.  

@delete222 your "just do it" comment did it for me.  I called some friends for recommendations and made an appointment....for after Cumuinion next Saturday.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, cumslut4play said:

I fucking love this thread.  Twice in the last month or so, I've hung out with a buddy who has a big ass PA.  I don't know what gauge it is but it's at the top end - he's had it a long time.  It was a three some - in both cases, I was vers.  I would fuck the bottom, he would fuck the bottom, then he would fuck me.  The difference - one time I started on the bottom, the second he started on the bottom.  The bottom was happy in both instances but some version of the following comment was made:

"You both have great dicks and that was an awesome fuck but damn, that PA feels so  good" or

"That PA makes me feel every inch of my cumhole"

etc. etc.

Having just delivered a load, I shrugged it off but I kept thinking "Fuck, I wanna be the one called out for delivering the notable portion..." and I'd joke with my buddy about it.  I love the way they look, on bottoms actually and especially so I had decided I'd go for it.  I didn't think the whole 8 week waiting period would be a problem but for whatever reason it just stopped me from going for it.  I also worry that some of my bottoming is pretty filthy so would I be able to avoid that for 8 weeks.  

@delete222 your "just do it" comment did it for me.  I called some friends for recommendations and made an appointment....for after Cumuinion next Saturday.

Your buddy is probably a 0g or 00g - I'd ask him. The bigger the cock, the bigger the PA is can have.

I'm a 0g - that's as big as I can go based on the size of my cock.

You'll love having a pierced cock.PSX_20240906_201001.thumb.jpg.18cb8100e1f7875200a8f917012e22bd.jpg

• Like 3
  • Piggy 1

3 hours ago, ryanroman said:

Your buddy is probably a 0g or 00g - I'd ask him. The bigger the cock, the bigger the PA is can have.

I'm a 0g - that's as big as I can go based on the size of my cock.

You'll love having a pierced cock.PSX_20240906_201001.thumb.jpg.18cb8100e1f7875200a8f917012e22bd.jpg

I'm going to love taking yours ...

Never been fucked by a guy with a PA, but would love to tough.  I have the impression that you see piercings more rarely in Belgium where I live then for instance in the UK or USA.

When someone is in Belgium with a fat pa and is willing to nail me with it, shout out to me😋😋😋

I've had my PA since college, when I pierced it myself. True story!

Not sure if they still operate anymore, but about 20 years ago you used to be able to just get piercing supplies off the internet. I bought all the equipment I needed specifically for a PA (needle, receiving tube, ring), but then it took a couple of days for me to work up the nerve to actually do it. Managed to get it at the perfect depth and dead on center with no infection, but it was a pretty dumb risk to take so I don't recommend anybody repeat that. 

There was almost no pain, but some of that may have been the adrenaline. The skin on the underside of your cock is extremely thin so a proper beveled piercing needle slides right through like butter. It did bleed a lot for a few minutes, which was a little scary.

Like all the rest of my body piercings, I hardly ever wear my PA anymore. At one point I had it stretched to a 2g or 4g, I forget, but honestly I never quite got the hang of peeing standing up without making a mess so I stopped putting it in. The hole never completely closes up on piercings like this and even now I can still pop a 10g in without thinking an eye. An 8g would need me to spit on it, first 😈

Edited by BarebackedBear
  • Like 1

On 9/7/2024 at 7:16 AM, PrisonbaiT said:

Never been fucked by a guy with a PA, but would love to tough.  I have the impression that you see piercings more rarely in Belgium where I live then for instance in the UK or USA.

When someone is in Belgium with a fat pa and is willing to nail me with it, shout out to me😋😋😋

I live in Belgium but I’m 99% bottom 😉 and don’t have a huge PA (yet?) 😉 

Edited by bottom_gewillig
  • Piggy 1

I made an appointment for next week after Cumunion so obviously my dick will be out of commission for a while.  I'm gonna follow the directions especially based on some of the experiences above.  I'm obviously NOT going to stop getting fucked during this time period however.  I scanned the thread but couldn't catch the answer to this question which is:

Are there any good techniques to keep your PA/wound covered/protected while bottoming?  

I imagine it's probably easier to get fucked on your back so your dick isn't bouncing around quite as much.  The aftercare instructions only say to "wear a condom" which presumably is intended for the top, not the bottom.  Any recos?

• Like 1