Prince Albert

OK guys...can someone fill me in on PAs? How are they fitted? Does it hurt putting them in? Does it affect pissing? How do they affect fucking for tops and bottoms? In general what is the attraction with them? Cheers 

Edited by Queenzlander59

• Guest changed the title to Prince Albert

The initial piercing is done typically with a 10 gauge needle.  After the initial piercing and healing time there is no pain associated with a PA.  For tops a PA gives extra stimaltion while fucking and for the bottom the ring gives sensation inside adding to the pleasure.    I love mine and love getting fucked be one.

• Like 3
  • Piggy 1

• 1 month later...
On 4/10/2022 at 11:27 AM, AtlPup said:

The initial piercing is done typically with a 10 gauge needle.  After the initial piercing and healing time there is no pain associated with a PA.  For tops a PA gives extra stimaltion while fucking and for the bottom the ring gives sensation inside adding to the pleasure.    I love mine and love getting fucked be one.

What was the initial piercing like?  I have been caught in a zipper not a fun experience.  Would like to hear from your personal experiences.

• Like 1

No pain because if done well the area gets frozen or cooled as an anesthetic...
Too thin a gauge and there is a possibility you'd tear it out which happened to me. Bleeding like hell and getting it stitched at the first aid...
Embarrassing when all the nurses are watching...
With urinating you might get a distorting weez, so get used sitting down.

Edited by ffWhole
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Done properly the pain is no more than getting an injection and the pierced if experienced shouldn't penetrate the vein nearby. Drink plenty water to dilute your urine.. first piss next morning will be a bit sore.  U can stretch it up in gauge roughly every 3 months.. getting to a size with a screw in ball  6 or 7mm allows easy removal for going thru airport security (unless U want problems with them). Whilst the bottom hole will get larger, using the ball to cover will generally allow a straight forward piss.. otherwise as ffwhole (above) said.. sit down to pee. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

9 hours ago, Leather69 said:

(unless U want problems with them)

Or, a little fun .... At one time I wore some steel, including a P.A.  The alarm went off at the airport walking through that X-ray machine, and some lady came over and told me to stand aside.  Then, a very easy-on-the-eyes uniformed guy came over with the ("wand"?) metal detector, and when he ran it over my left nipple it buzzed ... and when he ran it over my Cock it rang again.  So I looked him in the eye, started to unbutton my jeans, and said "wanna see for yourself?" A shadow of a smile crossed his face for an instant, before he replied something like "that won't be necessary, sir - enjoy your flight".  It was fun !!! 

After that though, I kept a tiny pliers in the dop kit in the luggage, took them out before leaving home, and put them in again when I got to wherever it was I was going.  

• Like 6

15 hours ago, ffWhole said:

No pain because if done well the area gets frozen or cooled as an anesthetic...
Too thin a gauge and there is a possibility you'd tear it out which happened to me. Bleeding like hell and getting it stitched at the first aid...
Embarrassing when all the nurses are watching...
With urinating you might get a distorting weez, so get used sitting down.

that distorted weez is super hot to urinals like me! sprays all over my face even as i swallow

Actually, mine wasn't a P.A. - it was in the left side of the foreskin .... rode up and down the shaft as I rutted.  If the Hole was too tight, I would have to manually hold the foreskin over my Cockhead as I started, and sometimes even push the steel in a bit with a finger, and the rest of the way with the Cockhead ..... once the Hole was well-opened, they usually loved it. Sometimes though, they didn't - so I would just say something like 'that's ok - no problem', and move on to the next one.

For me the initial piercing wasnt't painful at all as wasn't stretching the hole afterwards. Now I've got a Reverse PA... the healing time has been a bit longer and stretching has been more painful than with the PA, but its worth it. IMG_8135_copy.jpg.2784511ac5a3e0d7b13d31cd061edeeb.jpgI definitely don't want to miss my ring anymore.

• Like 12
  • Piggy 6

40 minutes ago, Greedy Hole said:

For me the initial piercing wasnt't painful at all as wasn't stretching the hole afterwards. Now I've got a Reverse PA... the healing time has been a bit longer and stretching has been more painful than with the PA, but its worth it. IMG_8135_copy.jpg.2784511ac5a3e0d7b13d31cd061edeeb.jpgI definitely don't want to miss my ring anymore.

I miss my PA, definitely considering getting it redone or maybe an alternative

On 5/16/2022 at 2:50 PM, Dextro95 said:

Best Fuck I ever had was from a PA… feels special and is so hot! 

I have never had the pleasure of getting fucked by a guy with a PA  - but have always wanted to - had a buddy with one- played with it a bit - but he never fucked me

would love to know what he feels like