Best hookup sites

taytay21

I'll jump in here and add to the thought stream. I get a lot of action from BBRT - I found it was THE source for sex in Palm Springs, while ManHunt was pretty idle. Actually, I have had free and paid subscriptions to ManHunt and here in Ft Lauderdale, I have gone months with nothing in my mailbox other than ads from ManHunt.

I am on Asspig ( and sister affiliated sites PumpPig Nippleplay and Cuir ) and have made good hookups from there. And at $25 for a 1 year membership, it really is a decent investment. The guys running it sell a few things as well- recently Asspig t shirts were just $5 and added a 1 month extension to your membership.The Nippleplay site had SuppleNips for $12 ( sex shops were getting $19 per pair at the same time) BTW- the ending for all the sites is ( are?) .com

GayRomeo has been offering men in the US free membership to try and grow the number of men from the US on their mostly European site. If you might be hitting Europe sometime soon, not a bad deal, and some really fucking great cock pics of members ( love those big, uncut men !!)

I travel constantly for work so I use all of the sites. Here are my thoughts:

A4A: Pros - Excellent value (free); many guys; universally used across the US; easy to identify guys who want to play bare based on profile categories. Cons - Many flakes (because it's free). A4A is my "go to" mainstream site when traveling in secondary cities in the US. My success rate in finding a hookup is in the 40% range.

BBRT: Pros - Great features; all bareback; high hookup success rate. Cons - Great for very large cities (NYC, LA, Chicago, San Francisco) but its status quickly falls as you move into medium and small cities due to limited membership. BBRT is my first stop when looking for hole in US and abroad and defiantly the site where I have the highest batting average. It's hard to use if you don't pay but the pricing is reasonable.

Gaydar: Pros - Most popular site in Europe; easy to identify guys into bareback. Cons - Site design; lack of following in the US. I typically don't log in unless I'm traveling in Europe.

Manhunt: Pros - Very popular site in **select** cities. Cons - Expensive, and useless if you don't pay; Hard to identify guys into bareback, typically requires the "what are you into" e-mail dance; Very unpopular in many cities. Manhunt is usually my last resort before I give up.

• 3 weeks later...

my 2 best are BBRT, and BNSkin.com. . . In fact, I have more hook ups with BNSkin.com, than any other site. The pigs that go through there are quite deviant and on the same page, with many of the perversions I am into. BBRT, I can find guys into Bareback. . but BNSkin. . I can find guys into Bareback, (AND) - fisting, WS, leather, BDSM,. . and more. . . its a great site guys and well worth taking the time to make a profile there.

Woofs.

• 1 year later...

BBRT of course, but also Gaydar and Gayromeo. It's easy to identify barebackers on Gaydar and Gayromeo.

Gaydar sucks if you don't pay though. You can look at just a limited number of profiles, and send few messages. But I got a date from there going to Lithuania next week.

Gayromeo has a very good search engine for other profiles, where you easily can search for people with never, sometimes or can be discussed in the safe sex column. You can also search for guys within a certain country, city, etc. And what I like best: You can search for guys looking for guys at your age. Makes things a hell of a lot easier.

Have two dates from BBRT going to London in three weeks, btw, so hook up sites work ;)