Horny when smoke and drink ?

ShaneJF

• 2 weeks later...
6 hours ago, RedsDaddySmoker said:

Love my Red 100's while fucking or getting sucked.   Love a hot smoker redneck.  Get on my knees everytime. 

IMG_20180615_141139.jpg

My kinda guy...love to share a smoke with you and feel that PA 🐷😜

• Piggy 1

• 1 month later...

I used to smoke and drink during the sessions before covid, so I associate that with an exciting environment, now every time I put a cigarette in my mouth I have an erection

• 2 weeks later...

I don't smoke, except weed now and then, but I've had a couple of long-term fuck buds who enjoyed cigars or cigarettes while I was down on my knees sucking them off. One of them used to tell me there was nothing better than some good head and a good cigar, it was how he liked to relax after a long day.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I get horny when I’m drinking liquor. My freak side comes out and it’s hard to contain if I’m out in public or around friends. I also get a bit feminine when I’m drunk. I start strutting and twerking just letting loose and enjoying myself

• 8 months later...