Plugged or Empty

downtownswallow

Always love it when he rests on my ass with cock still in, as a preference.  When they pull out, I try to retain as much as I can.  Have used plugs previously and will usually lap up any that I can, from my ass or legs...  Never like waste!  

• Upvote 1

My bottom likes to plug himself after I breed him. He doesn’t like my load to slip out. When I am fucking I usually breed several times in a session. The cum from my last breeding gets his hole so slippery it makes me hard again. It’s like a never ending loop. 

• Like 4

I like to be plugged for as long as possible, but for a top, it can be very intense to pull out immediately after shooting, often while still dripping "after cum". So I love hearing that intensity. Either way, I want it to go straight from my ass to my mouth.

Hm if the hookup is 1-2-1 then I like it when he stays inside for while.

However If there’s more than one top on the scene then he needs to deposit the load and go 

Edited by Luxbrit