Std

Don’t know if right place to put this think it’s is 

who here has never had a std before?

and if you had a std what do they feel like as not had one before but have a lot of bladder problems don’t k ow if it’s my first std I get pain when I cum it burn like mad but it also dose the same when I stand up and move I cum and then it burns don’t know if it’s because I have a spc 

Best to see your doctor, but.... 

Any noticeable skin irritations?

Rashes? Sores? Bumps? Especially near/around the Glans or Meatus? Could potentially be Thrush or Herpes. 

Are you experiencing any discharge? Like a sticky pus? Could potentially be Gonorrhea, Chlamydia or a UTI. 

Any and all of the conditions I have mentioned are treatable.

Pain, especially burning sensations, should be taken as an indication something is definitely not right. Please see your doctor. 

• Upvote 2

4 hours ago, Iwantpozzing said:

They don’t know what it is as have so many medical problems they think is the cancer 

There are tests that can confirm whether it's a symptom of most of the commonly found STI's; and a urine test/culture can determine if you have a urinary infection.

If I understand your post correctly, you have cancer and your doctors are assuming - rather than investigating - that your symptoms are being caused by your cancer. I am not a medical doctor but even if this happens to be a known side effect of the type of cancer you've got, or a side effect of treatment of it, you should insist that they at least do a basic screening for STIs and/or a urinary infection, especially if you're sexually active. (Obviously, if you're not sexually active, an STI is unlikely, unless it's one you acquired a good while back that is becoming active or spreading. But that's still something a test should show.)

• Upvote 2

On 4/22/2022 at 11:13 AM, Iwantpozzing said:

who here has never had a std before?

and if you had a std what do they feel like as not had one before but have a lot of bladder problems don’t k ow if it’s my first std I get pain when I cum it burn like mad but it also dose the same when I stand up and move I cum and then it burns don’t know if it’s because I have a spc 

I have had some STD's.  Some like herpes will at times break out and those outbreaks itch and ooze like crazy.  Not much mistaking that one EXCEPT that most of the time you feel no different at all.  There are medications to help control that virus.

Of the others I've had, I didn't know I had them until I got tested (which is right up there in importance for me as grocery shopping, just with different timing.  

In fact, I think the key thing to remember regarding any of the STI's is, make regular STI screening (and treatment when necessary) a part of your regular practice.  A bit of context here, I am just recovered from norovirus; a virus where I am immune to all sub strains but one; so my first time in my many decades of "enjoying" this nasty ass bug.   My best wishes to anyone who would intentionally go out and get infected with it.  Seems way more fun to not be sick and enjoy pleasurable sex....  But maybe I am just weird...