is it ok to keep telling your top how much you love the way his dick feels?

josh567

im still doing it with my first top ever who was my gay friend and we've had sex dozens of times.

he says he loves when i get verbal but i get the urge to tell him how much im loving every second of this.  i keep saying variations like "your dick fits so perfect all the way up my ass" and it turns us both on.  i get really really verbal.  it's just heavenly when you trust someone so much and you're so happy to bond with him.  when he's fucking me doggy i love bending over and watching his penis go inside of me until he holds it deep.  ughhh god that's amazing.  

is it weird if i compliment him even more?

Edited by josh567
  • Like 3
  • Piggy 1

11 minutes ago, Davidc said:

Not only OK , but mandatory !

what if im catching feelings for him and im almost certain he feels the same way?  im trying to get him to say the same thing.  i turned him on a lottt when i told him during sex "i love having you inside me" and he moaned and sqeezed me harder.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Medwaym said:

The best sex comes through communication, we're all there for a good time right?

oh hell yea bro i feel so close to him when his dick is up my ass.

19 minutes ago, gingerdaddyG said:

I always tell a top how good his cock feels fucking me and how good it tastes because all cocks feel and taste good!

oh man so do i.  i've never been so happy.  it gets me excited when he tells me how nice and bubbly and smooth my ass is.  i bet he can't wait to fuck me.

i really start smiling when im bending over and he rubs the tip of his penis on my ass.  and then finally i squeeze out and his dick pops inside.  mmmm omg.  im so mad i didn't do this years ago.  makes me feel so sexy and wanted when he pounds me face down and he's clapping my cheeks.  the entire act is heaven for me.  i love being filled up.  i love how his dick gets hard as a rock when he's close to having an orgasm inside me.  just holding me down and filling me up with cum.  fuck im obsessed with that.  just keep your dick in me dammit and cuddle and stay hard until you cum again baby

Edited by josh567
  • Like 3

Wow, great topic!  I have had times when I had a crush on someone I’d only met once or twice and for limited time, but recently I met someone online and when we met in person we just really clicked.  I told him that I loved him that trip while he was fucking me.  I can’t help but tell him how big and how good his cock makes me feel when he’s inside me…. I haven’t really done that with anyone before.  Anyway, he won’t ever marry me but the fantasy is nice.  He is the first guy I have let fuck me at will without a condom, over and over.  Not the first time I had sex bareback, but this many times by far.

so yes it’s ok!!!

A2CB3592-95EA-49AF-B16C-885020412FCB.jpeg

16 minutes ago, SissyFagWimp said:

Wow, great topic!  I have had times when I had a crush on someone I’d only met once or twice and for limited time, but recently I met someone online and when we met in person we just really clicked.  I told him that I loved him that trip while he was fucking me.  I can’t help but tell him how big and how good his cock makes me feel when he’s inside me…. I haven’t really done that with anyone before.  Anyway, he won’t ever marry me but the fantasy is nice.  He is the first guy I have let fuck me at will without a condom, over and over.  Not the first time I had sex bareback, but this many times by far.

so yes it’s ok!!!

omg if he tells me he loves me i'm not gonna stop saying it back to him holy shit.  i hope he holds me so tight when he cums in me and says that.  😉

ughhh that's exactly what i want with him.  so glad he's an old friend i trust.

Edited by josh567
  • Like 1

Fuck yes its okay to say it out loud. Nothing gets and keeps me harder than being told how good my dick feels while sliding in and out of a hole and/or when I'm balls deep and shooting my load. So fucking hot to be told your dick is giving them so much pleasure just by being inside them

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

I can’t see why any top wouldn’t want some good feedback right ? 

I’m quite a verbal bottom so I’m deffo not afraid to tell tops that the dick is good and my pussy is really enjoying it and to be honest from my experiences they’re pretty receptive to it.