Out the nose!

10 minutes ago, coastalbender said:

Cocksuckers: Ever had a blast so heavy that cum went out your nose?

Feeders: Ever blown cum out a cocksucker's nose?

I had that happen to me once, a guy had such a powerful load that his cum came out my nose. It was quite different.

When I give one of my married cop bulls head. It happens every time, but Iike his load in my hole more

I have never seen it or experienced it, but is sounds hot as hell. So far I have only read about it. I would think that dominant guys would think it was hot. I didn't see anyone talk about experiencing it from that perspective or what they thought about it.

Do those of you have have had that happen to you enjoy it?

It happened to me fairly frequently when sucking my one friend off with my head hanging over the side of the bed. I think at that weird angle there were just too many things that could go wrong with things not making it down the right hole, especially if the cum comes fast and unexpected. But it was all good, he liked a hot mess, and seeing me choking and cum running over my face would always get him going.

Edited by YourNoLimitsBottom
  • Upvote 1