Cock Ring advice needed

On 5/4/2022 at 7:28 AM, hntnhole said:

Cockrings are usually sold by the inside diameter. 

Note: That’s the inside diameter, not the inside circumference. But when you use a tape measure to get the girth of your cock-root, what you’re getting is its circumference. So in order to determine the diameter of your own organ at that location - be sure to measure when fully erect - is to take the measurement you get and divide it by pi (use 3.14159 for an approximation).

For instance, I measure about 5.9”-6” around at the base, so 5.9” / pi = 1.878”, or about a 1-7/8” inner diameter ring, which is what I usually wear now. I figure by the smaller measurement since I like my steel snug. When I was younger and got harder longer that I had to wear a larger ring, so your needs may change over time.

Lots of good comments here.

My favorite is stainless steel, I wear a 40 mm 1.57" for flacid daily use with a split ring and a padlock that came with my bon4 cage. It is nice that the bon4 comes with i believe 5 different size rings rocked out a 2" works nicely.

I have tried the silicone lug nuts and really liked them, however over time they get stretched out and become loose and eventually just break. 

I also have bon4 magnetic ball stretchers which as commented earlier can some time pinch when putting them on, they sometimes come apart during different activities or working out.

I have a variety of split rings with allen wrench closure design which I like for ball only wear which really gets them swinging, the largest which is over 2# is great for some ball breaking fucking lol.

Last, never underestimate your hardware store, many metal rings and shackles as well as O rings discussed earlier not to mention leather boot laces which have an infinite ability to be sized and wrapped for comfort.

• Moderators

If, like me, you're prone to losing them - this is one possible solution: Buy silicone O-rings by the dozen. I got these from Amazon and they work out to a little more than $1 each. They're a bit on the narrow side, but they're fairly stiff while still stretchy enough to get on and off - work quite well for me. They are also available in a wide variety of sizes, which is a huge advantage.

[think before following links] https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000FN0YLC/

71Fbh-mFhNL._SY500_.jpg.44d3cc8dcd82c968796095adb6dd5783.jpg

• Like 1

On 5/5/2022 at 8:05 AM, Bokkierob said:

I have several cock rings in leather, rubber and stainless steel. My favourite by far is my stainless steel donut. It's heavy and fits real tight round my junk and it keeps me so fucking hard. It is in 2 bits and snaps together magnetically so it's real easy to put on and take off - even if you've still got a raging hardon. I put mine on when I'm wearing sweats or shorts (no underwear) and keep it on all day. It keeps me semi-hard and I'm bulging outta my sweats. I always wear it when I'm fucking a dude - it feels so fucking hot when I thrust into his hole and grind the cock ring against his ass - I love how it feels against my balls. You definitely gotta try one. Measure the length round your cock and balls and if you fall between 2 sizes then go for the smaller. As an added bonus you will find your cum shots will be stronger - but only if it's good and tight. Enjoy buddy

cockring1.jpg

Cockring2.jpg

Have to get this.. look great!

I have used steel ones for decades.

Few years ago I did find an aluminum one.   I use it a lot when just out and about.  It will not fall of as easy.  🙂

Love the tug of the steel ones.   But it does take a few tries to find the right size.  Bigger is better then work down to the size you need.

• Like 1

Try out the adjustable leather cock straps before you buy any that are metal.  I used to use cockrings but never kept them on for days the way friends have.  I stopped using them as I become more aroused and hard without them than I do with them.

I like the adjustable ones with the Velcro closure.  They are easy to get on and off and you can customize the tightness, and not get pinched by snaps.

That said, do secure the better ones as the Velcro pads can pull off the inexpensive ones, or the leather is thin and cheap.

• 2 months later...
1 hour ago, Webster9 said:

I have a silicone cock ring that I bought from Fort Troff.  It's nice and tight while it's on yet it still stretches so that it's easy to get on and off.  

FT Grunt Ring 2 PK  $19.00