Breathing while deepthroating??

Can anyone breath while having a cock down their throat? I can't hold my breath very looking at all so deepthroating really sucks and I was wondering if anyone can breath while doing this and/or has ant tips on how to handle this?

I went the other way, and improved my breath-holding time. I know that isn't always an option due to medical reasons, but if you are able I recommend running and a lot of cardio to get the heavy breathing going. It pays off in the bedroom.

I'm to the point where I enjoy giving a good throat-job and the feeling of being sub to the man fucking my throat. When I encourage him by gripping his hips and pulling him in as deep as he can go, he can get primal and fuck my throat harder. Given that I have grown to love breath-control, having his cock in my throat for as long as I can get it is a goal during sex. So the exercises to work on breathing and breath-holding pay off.

• Like 3

I totally love holding my lips to the groin for 3 or more minutes while deepthroating and do it everytime,  now this works for me while my lips are pressing down to the groin I just slightly open my mouth some and breathe around the cock down my throat.

5 hours ago, blkcmslt said:

I totally love holding my lips to the groin for 3 or more minutes while deepthroating and do it everytime,  now this works for me while my lips are pressing down to the groin I just slightly open my mouth some and breathe around the cock down my throat.

You can really breath through your mouth with a cock down your throat? Can you breath through your nose a that same point?

3 hours ago, Oralguya1 said:

You can really breath through your mouth with a cock down your throat? Can you breath through your nose a that same point?

If the cock you’re throating does not block the entire space and air can pass around it, then it is theoretically possible to breathe. The difficulty lies in that you’re not trying to take the cock down your trachea (toward your lungs - a very bad idea), you’re trying to take it down your esophagus (toward your stomach). The trachea and esophagus share some real estate right where the cock enters the throat, in the pharynx, and then split off below it. For very good reasons, the body automatically tries to close off the trachea when things are going down the esophagus, so solids and liquids don’t enter the lungs. The nasal cavity enters the pharynx upstream of all that, so if the trachea is closed off due to the cock’s entry into the esophageal passage, there will be no avenue for air to travel from the nose to the lungs bypassing the mouth.

Bear this in mind, however: The diameter of the human esophagus usually measures up to 30mm (high end). The diameter of the average erect human penis is 37mm. Which is to say, by and large, cocks are mostly too big for there to be any room for leeway once you actually get them jammed into the esophagus. And if it’s a thick one with any length - no way are you breathing around that. There are laws of physics. A cock that actually descends down the esophagus is going to have to be pretty narrow before there’s any hope of effective respiration, and even then you might be at risk of possibly aspirating your own vomit if you couldn’t control your gag reflex.

Our asses aren’t designed to be cunts, but our throats definitely aren’t designed to be. That’s why I mostly cunt with my ass.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1