Glory hole etiquette

My partner (52/23) and I have a place at Sawmill where we weekend. It’s the top-rated gay camping resort near Tampa. It’s also a fuck fest. At midnight last night, about 75 guys were fucking on “the trails” which are paths through a woods, with gathering areas by structures with sawhorses, fuck benches and gloryholes. 

tonight, The Garage (a large indoor leather play space with benches, slings and gloryholes) is open after midnight with prolly 200 horny men there to get off. 

They also have foam parties with a hundred guyswhere I’ve seen my boys take 20 loads in 2 hours. 

Big fun, if you ever get a chance to come. I have stories for days…

but, this isn’t about that. Last night, as our squad was about to depart my rv for the trails, a friend asked:  when I’m in a chair at a gloryhole and guys step up who don’t interest me, what is glory hole etiquette?  How do I graciously pass? 

my answers were more funny and salty than helpful lol. I’m a total dom top dad who may suck one of my boys now and then, but I never work a gloryhole. 

but… I told him I know a forum full of cocksucking whores who’d gladly weigh in lol… and go!

• Upvote 2

Isn't the whole purpose of a glory hole that it is supposed to be anonymous ? Therefore you suck what ever comes through the hole!

Edited by Hornyone
forgot a word
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 5

there are guys who dont hit my buttons to suck. however i am totally non picky in taking raw cock. in these cases i simply present my ass as soon as he is hard. if he is not into that he'll leave. but if he is we both leave happy, feelings and egos both intact!

I don't personally like gloryhole sex as either a top or bottom, I suspect the etiquette can be very different from place to place. Where I'm at the only gloryholes that actually get used in the sex clubs are on the suck ramps, which prevents bottoms from even offering their fuckhole to a smelly dick or one that is coated in terrible tasting lube. I have noticed a lot of bottoms occupying the space in front of the hole while totally ignoring the fact that there is a dick sticking through it, as well as "tops" on the upper level that are just there to let the "bottom" watch them jack off out of reach. I question whether their behavior could be considered anything but bad etiquette, but that is what they do.

• Like 1

Since glory holes are usually in short supply, I consider them "use it, or lose it." If I'm sitting or kneeling at a glory hole, I'm willing to service pretty much any cock that's offered. If, however, one comes along that doesn't pass the smell test or I want to pass for some other reason, I'll get up and take a break, walk around, find a different spot, and hope the "weird guy" doesn't follow me.  The exception to that is if someone wants me to do something I'm not into -- like trading blow jobs. If I guy wants to suck me, I'll just sit back until he puts his cock back through or leaves.

I think the main thing is just be respectful of those around you and don't hog the glory hole if you're not getting what you want.

• Upvote 3

I don’t feel the least bit guilty about refusing to suck a cock at a gloryhole considering I am not picky. 
     I don’t care about the size of your cock or how grey your pubes are, cut or uncut it’s all good. I‘ve learned over my many years of kneeling at the glorious hole of cockdom that you just never know what guy is bringing until you have a taste. 
     I love big shooters and a little cock is no indication of what kind of load he can deliver. One of tiniest cocks I ever sucked, the size of a pinky, leaked so much pre-cum it even satisfied my greedy cumdump nature and his load was just as terrific. 
     Back to my original point, while I am not picky I have my limits. Funky smells and weird flavors have me backing off. I have no problem with natural man smells, I can live with sucking a cock that has been stewing in a pair jeans all day. 
     What I can’t abide is a guy who can’t be bothered to wash himself on a regular basis. No thanks. I simply step away and allow another cocksucker to have a go. Some guys love the funk and stink a sweaty crotch can deliver. 
     I think the general rule is no one is obligated to do anything. Both parties need to be paying attention. If one if the men isn’t feeling it then someone needs to move along. I feel like there is general consensus that it is up to the cocksucker to vacate if he’s not into the cock being offered up. Not fair! Try moving on to another hole. Am I wrong about this?

By the way allow me to prattle on for a moment. When I was based in Seattle I practically lived at Club Z and Basic Plumbing. I sucked so much cock! Seriously I would spend hours doing my best to milk out loads. 
     Of the hundreds of dicks I slobbered over I can only recall two I gave up on, not ones I refused to suck. One was a guy who insisted on a condom. That was a slog let me tell you especially considering my latex allergy. Yuck. 
     The other is still a mystery to me. I was back in the dim gloryhole section at the Z when a guy stepped up to get blown. Of course I could not see all that well but I latched on and got busy. At first I could barely tell what I had in my mouth and as my tongue explored the mystery only deepened. 
     I can’t describe accurately what his cock was like except to say it had the texture of both an avocado and a head of cauliflower plus the lumpiness of a bag of rocks. Very disconcerting!!! I had to disengage immediately. 

• Upvote 2

Etiquette is different in parts of the country.  I have sucked cock in 40 states now, swallowing loads from a wide range of guys.  I just wished ABS were as still around today as the late '80's.  Losing a group of curious straight cock to suck & converting them to the "calling of dropping to one's knees & worshipping cock" 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, toolman1966 said:

Etiquette is different in parts of the country.  I have sucked cock in 40 states now

This sounds like a section that should be added to a tourist guide or a road atlas. 😉 I'd love to hear more about differences that you (and others) have noticed...

• Haha 1

21 hours ago, NWUSHorny said:

I don't personally like gloryhole sex as either a top or bottom, I suspect the etiquette can be very different from place to place. Where I'm at the only gloryholes that actually get used in the sex clubs are on the suck ramps, which prevents bottoms from even offering their fuckhole to a smelly dick or one that is coated in terrible tasting lube. I have noticed a lot of bottoms occupying the space in front of the hole while totally ignoring the fact that there is a dick sticking through it, as well as "tops" on the upper level that are just there to let the "bottom" watch them jack off out of reach. I question whether their behavior could be considered anything but bad etiquette, but that is what they do.

have seen the same. i'd call thay bad etiquitte unless there are ample holes available

7 minutes ago, nastysubbbbottom said:

have seen the same. i'd call thay bad etiquitte unless there are ample holes available

There are generally ample glory holes available, at least for the tops. I don't think I've ever seen dicks being offered from every hole on the suck ramps at the same time. Sometimes if there are 2 or 3 (desirable?) guys actually willing to let guys suck them, the oral bottoms will line up 4 or 5 deep for a chance to suck those cocks. Plus there are also gloryholes that aren't on the suck ramps, those are almost never used for anything except maybe spy on the guys that like to have foreplay in a dark booth.

Just now, NWUSHorny said:

There are generally ample glory holes available, at least for the tops. I don't think I've ever seen dicks being offered from every hole on the suck ramps at the same time. Sometimes if there are 2 or 3 (desirable?) guys actually willing to let guys suck them, the oral bottoms will line up 4 or 5 deep for a chance to suck those cocks. Plus there are also gloryholes that aren't on the suck ramps, those are almost never used for anything except maybe spy on the guys that like to have foreplay in a dark booth.

in any case for me the glory hole is to get a guy hard and hot for my raw hole. of course to each their own. variety afterall  ;)

6 minutes ago, nastysubbbbottom said:

in any case for me the glory hole is to get a guy hard and hot for my raw hole. of course to each their own. variety afterall  😉

I'm with you on that, cock sucking is just getting ready for the main event. I hate the suck ramps gloryholes, because there is no chance of having it advance to the main event.

1 minute ago, NWUSHorny said:

I'm with you on that, cock sucking is just getting ready for the main event. I hate the suck ramps gloryholes, because there is no chance of having it advance to the main event.

thats when i have to say out loud, fuck my raw ass please?

On 5/14/2022 at 10:09 AM, DirtyIndyDad40 said:

when I’m in a chair at a gloryhole and guys step up who don’t interest me, what is glory hole etiquette?

The only thing a cocksucker at a gloryhole should be concerned with is the cock that appears on the hole. If the cock is too small or there is something you don't like about the cock, you stop sucking so eventually the cock will move away so another cock pops through.

If you have to like the guy of the cock you wanna suck and hopefully swallow the load, as someone already said, don't bother with a gloryhole.

Honestly, once your on the other side of the wall, you have a surprisingly higher level of control over what you will and won't do - compared to having a guy directly in front of you without barriers.

You can always just do nothing if the cock doesn't interest you.  Any man sticking his penis through a hole expects some level of instant gratification - if that's not happening, he'll (presumably) move on.  I find this to be a better outcome than a guy in front of you grabbing the back of your head and forcing you down on him (my BIGGEST pet-peeve about sucking a guy off is when he feel the need to "direct" my movements in that way).