Forced to shave it all!

For several months my BF's asshole-redneck-married-brother has been fucking me. My BF and the redneck's wife have no clue! The guy is a real jerk, but damn he is a hot fucker and his cock is a long-ass-one. I can't get enough. When we started fucking around he insisted that I shave my arse (or my pussy as he refers it). Whatever he wants I do. He also had me shave off my facial hair: he is clean shaven and insisted I do the same, so off went my 15 year old beard. So I have been keeping my man-pussy smooth as a baby's bottom ever since for him. He is the top and in charge of my hole. He is very hairy and dominate. He is tall, has a redneck beer gut body. I am on the shorter side, lean and defined. Three days ago he demanded I shave my whole body. I resisted that demand: boy did I pay for insubordination! He grabbed me, literally ripped my clothes off, tied me up to his back porch and took out his clippers, trimmers and razor and proceeded to shave me from the neck down! After that we had the hottest fucking sex of my life. He fucked and bred my ass three times that day.

Now that I am totally smooth, I am digging it! His hairy body on top of my smooth on is one of the greatest sensations I have every known. I am trying to get used to the idea of being a total smooth pussy boy. It is shocking to look at myself in the mirror. My BF asked what the hell I did to myself. I told him I wanted a new look-LOL!

Of course now I have to deal with stubble, so yesterday I went to a salon for waxing. Now I feel really smooth and ready for my date-rape with him this afternoon!

Edited by Hotload84
  • Upvote 5

• 2 weeks later...

As a leg/pit/pube shaver I certainly concur with the wonderfull slutty feeling you get when your body is smooth. some guys are turned off, but most of the tops that I have encountered either are into it or are quickly converted to owning a smooth obedient slut.

POWERBOTTOM and OTRGUY my older tops just love that I am fully waxed for them all the time. And you are right the feeling of their "hairy body on top of my smooth on is one of the greatest sensations I have every known." and for sure if they weren't, they have been "quickly converted to owning a smooth obedient slut."

• 2 months later...

Any suggestions for someone new to shaving? Razor seems to leave bumps to much; and hair removal creams I read were bad for balls... I am looking at maybe a CleanCut ES412 & New Spiral Shaver Personal to buy... I wish I could get fucked 3 times in one day - hot story...

• 1 year later...

My last male lover was completely smooth, naturally, not even eyebrows. Was kind of hot at times, but like hair just as much, so probably wouldn't demand it of a sub, or ask it of a fuckbud. But, can see where I'd get off tying one up and shaving them, given the chance.

I have a request . . .the story I want to hear is how you came to hook up with your brother in law for the first time? How'd you wind up alone with him, and who seduced who? The idea of your being his sex hole is HOT, and I'd love to know how you went from in-laws to that . . .

• Upvote 1

• Moderators
eightndeep said:
I have a request . . .the story I want to hear is how you came to hook up with your brother in law for the first time? How'd you wind up alone with him, and who seduced who? The idea of your being his sex hole is HOT, and I'd love to know how you went from in-laws to that . . .

He told the story on here. Link below

Edited by drscorpio
Updated broken link

• 7 years later...