Questions About Chastity

BellyAndBriefs

I've been interested in chastity for a while now.  If I'm in a locked cage, it's easier to figure out that I want to suck or get bred.... Unfortunately, guys see a brown foreskinned dick and they think "I want that".  It's not always on the menu. :-)

5 hours ago, phukhole said:

It's not always on the menu.

If I may offer a suggestion? 

It may prove more productive to simply mention that your sweet, brown, foreskinned dick belongs to someone else, who enjoys your sweeter-still beautiful ass being rawfucked and pumped full of Sperm.  It may not be totally true, but it may very well get you more BreedCock up what is surely a most-deserving and delicious Hole.

• Like 1

I mainly bottom but every once in a while get the urge to breed someone. The orgasm denial that comes with chastity keeps me super horny as a bottom which my dom and top friends enjoy but also more ready to top when the time comes. I’m more of a bottom because that’s what turns me on the most. If I’m thinking of topping again I kind of need that something extra to push me over the edge so that I’ll enjoy it but also perform well for whoever I’m fucking. And well, fucking someone with all the dirty talk that comes with having a 10 day load built up for them is just that much hotter to me.

Obviously you don’t exclusively need chastity to do orgasm denial, anyone can do do it. But for me, the mindset and sub space it puts me in actually makes it achievable. It’s totally a different strokes for different folks thing.