Welcum to Cloud 9

wtvrfzzz

• 2 weeks later...

Chapter VIII

Every time Drew makes his way back home after his jog, he would pass by a junction that he had to cross. Right by the traffic light was a church that was quite popular. On Sundays, he would see a crowd forming outside right before noon. From a distance, there was the pastor. Or the priest. Drew only started to become religious recently. All he knew was that the man in the formal attire, collared tight up to the neck was the one in charge of this particular church.

Usually, Drew wouldn't think much bout passing by this corner. He had already been scouting other places of worship, trying his luck to find someone who was already responding to a higher calling. However, Drew was still a slut and could never stop himself from checking Grindr every 10 minutes. It was only at this corner that an anonymous profile with only its description being discreet would appear on the most top left corner of Drew's screen. The description, though vague with just age and height, coincidentally match the priest. 

It was only during one rainy Sunday, when service didn't have a great turnout that Drew decided to take action. Within 5 minutes, after sending the first What's up, the anonymous profile replied with photos of an 8 inch dick, circumsised and a bare ass being shown on a twin bed. Faceless, of course though that didn't change Drew's interest in the slightest. Drew only replied Hot, but I need face pics.  Drew was about to start walking home since he was already drenched and there had been no reply for at least 10 minutes. 

A disappearing photo was sent and a text after that pleaded him to keep it between them since he really wants to be discreet. 

Drew smiled as he saw the photo of the priest, a bit unshaven than usual and in a tanktop, sitting on the bed. In his natural habitat. Rather than going straight for him, Drew started to make light conversations with him, trying to get to know him. His name was John and using Grindr was his only escape that he felt was his biggest sin. He was about 32 and was recently anointed. He came from a rural town in Saskatchewan and couldn't give up the opportunity to move to the big city. At every reply, John would always remind Drew how he was discreet and that if they met, they would just fool around, nothing more. At this point Drew reasoned that they both have gotten to know each other so well, why not cherish it? It would be their little secret. After all, Drew retorted, isn't it commanded for one to love thy neighbour?

It took about a month of frequent back and forth messages and midnight texts for John to finally suggest that they meet. He suggested a budget rundown hotel that was a few blocks away but Drew protested by getting a suite at the downtown Sheraton instead. They finally met in the lobby one Tuesday afternoon, with neither of them saying a word before making their way into the elevators. With just the two of them, Drew broke the silence.

"Nice to finally meet you"

"Likewise"

"You're very good looking"

"Thank you. I'm surprised that you turn out better than I had expected too."

"Haha, I get that often. Is this your first time?"

"No, but it is the first time I got to actually know someone before engaging in sodomy."

"People still use that word huh? We never got to discuss, do you prefer giving or receiving?"

"Both"

"Condoms, or.."

"Condoms. Always"

"Okay then."

Once they got into the room, John closed the curtains and started to undress himself. Drew convinced him to take it slow since they're not in a rush. 

"Have you had your ass licked?"

Drew's question startled John but he was intrigued. 

"No, never, do people do that?"

Oh how inexperience this believer of Christ was to Drew. He could only move his hand to John's face before embracing him and whispering him, telling John to just relax and let himself be guided by his hands. They were both now naked and John had his back flipped onto the bed. With his firm arms, Drew gripped John's lower back to secure his head onto his ass, diving into him as an opening act. John's eyes rolled to the ceiling and the moans began. 

"You like this?"

"Oh yes, it is, forgive me Lord for enjoying this transgression"

Drew was turned on by John's words. He started to knead his ass, pinching it and bringing his fingers closer to John who was now flat on the bed, hips tilted upwards, pushing his whole ass for Drew to further devour. In a split second, Drew pulled out the urn pendant he was wearing, unscrewing it and pouring its content on his index finger. A bump to ease John a bit. With no warning, Drew's finger probed into John and with a slight shock of "Oh", he started to pant. His finger turned clockwise and anticlockwise before going deeper, activating the T in John.

"Dear Lord..."

John now started to feel different. Insatiable and had never had his ass felt like this, even after the times he had bottomed. If this was just a finger, he thought, Drew's cock would be 7th Heaven.

"How do you feel, father?"

"Truly amazing, it's a kind of joy I never knew existed..."

Drew continued to work on John's ass to get him spun just on the right level.

As always, Drew prefers to have his bottoms tied and helpless. Ropes were taken out from under the bed and John's limb was now tied from the bottom, forming an X. John didn't even realize he was now immobile. 

"I know we've talked for a while now Father John but I believe we haven't been properly acquainted"

John was still panting and lost in the cloud. He could only muster a look of desperation toward Drew when he tried to look above, who right in front of him, cock fully erected pointing to his nose. His face now being cradles by Drew, John inhaled the piece of pipe that Drew fed him, exchanging the smoke as they kissed for the first time.

"Do you think you deserve to be punished for this transgression that you are committing?"

"Yes, I have sinned and I need to repent."

"Good. It is required that you atone for your sins. Let's begin.."

Still tied, Drew revealed a duffle bag of BDSM paraphernalia. A leather head gear was put on and so was a spiked collar attached onto John who was only able to release heavy breathes now. 3 different types of whip were put by the side table, with 3 different paddles. There were also 5 different steel buttplugs.

To begin, Drew dipped the first buttplug in the shards he had earlier and easily plunged it into John, who let out a moan.

"Good boy, father. You're starting to learn your lesson.."

As Drew held the first whip, alternating it with the paddle, he interrogated John on his beliefs, and attempted to break his faith. 

"You enjoy this, don't you father? Is it really a punishment if you enjoy this? What is sin if there is no regret? You'll only come back after this, won't you?"

John couldn't give a coherent answer, he could only repeat

"Forgive me please, Lord I beg you in this pleasure I'm in. I owe it to you to put me out of this grave sin that is lust and guide me to never return, please"

"Do you mean that, father john? You're trying to regret this joy you're feeling but how sure are you that you won't transgress again? How strong is your will?"

All through out this period, Drew was flogging John, slapped with paddles after, sending John to a mix emotion of pain, pleasure but little shame. With the T, John was clearly eager to further transgress. The words that came out from his mouth were just his defense mechanism.

With the 2nd level of toys, Drew continued to debate with John, questioning his need to hide his desire and being committed to a faith that would never embrace him fully. 

"Don't you see, you will never achieve the peace you seek, or the blessing you have lead to believe from the God you foolishly dedicate to, none of those church goers would accept you in the state you're in now"

John, again, could only respond that "God is forgiving and so are his followers. Humans aren't perfect and it is through redemption do we achieve clarity" Even tweaked as he was, John was a strong believer. Drew knew that it would take more than a day to convince John to abandon his faith.

At the 3rd and final level of toys, the pain that John felt had reached a plateau. His back, though scarred and marked from the flogs, were numb. The plug that he had on was also as big as his fist. His high though, never subsided. In a slur, he asked

"Am I forgiven? Have I been punished? My faith in you is unbroken Lord"

"You were never punished, John. You were experiencing pure lust, whether you want to admit or not. Your Lord isn't here, and though you claim your faith to be broken, you have clearly went astray with your actions. Look at yourself and tell me, would the Lord accept what you have done? The pleasure you have faced? That guilt you feel isn't genuine and you know it.."

John was silent. No repetitions could convince him that what Drew said was right. The high, and the brand new sensation he felt was undeniable. Drew, in a way, was right but he still couldn't admit it to himself. 

"Don't think too much about it Father, just enjoy this and ask yourself after if you are satisfied with your current beliefs and your current role, or if you seek more and hope to find a better faith, a truer one. One that accepts you in this state. I guarantee you that you will never be alone for we are a group of men that is fully devoted to Him, the true deity that will reward us not in the afterlife, but in the present."

John kept quiet and just nodded, all before Drew pulled the plug out of him, releasing screams of ecstasy.

Still tied, Drew quickly mount himself onto John and started to line his cock onto John's back.

"You don't have to commit to anything now, but I'm going to let you see a part of the faith I believe in father, and I'll let you ponder on it. After this, you know you will return for more.. I can sense it.."

"Please just put it in me now, I need to feel it Drew. Let me feel you in me and let me enjoy this moment. I need it." 

"You have no shame in what is going to happen? No regrets in having me impale you at this moment? You are aware that you are embracing this?"

"Yes. God, please. Put yourself in me, I can't hold it any longer. Every nerves in me craves for you immediately. Just do it."

By now, Drew was teasing John in ways that exceeded Victor. With the way he had stroked John's back and purring into his ear as he brushed John's preppy altar boy hair, John was insatiable. The sweat he had formed soaked the queen size bed that was stuck to his body. His nonstop pleading only made Drew harder and enticed him to continue his tease. As Drew's cock started to build precum, he knew that it was time. In a single motion, his cock went straight into John with little resistance. He was still tight and his ass could still grip Drew's cock, but the contraction was weaker after all those buttplugs. Drew had to put in more effort which didn't bother him in the slightest.

The thrust that Drew made, piston-like and quick, caused creaks in the bed that muffled John's moan. The sheets began to pull itself, and the only movement John could make was to arch his back higher, giving Drew a path into his 2nd hole. Now, John had reached an even higher level of pleasure. The ecstasy he thought he had first felt was amplified. Not wasting the moment, Drew quickly shotgun John and loosened the ropes, releasing his limbs. John, with lust overtaking every part of his consciousness, could now arch himself higher, before he turned himself to face Drew, leading them into missionary style. 

John's legs locked onto Drew and he forcefully gyrated himself onto him, rocking his hips as he moaned in his new found lust. Drew could only get himself close to John and embrace him in a deep kiss, wiping the sweat on his forehead, licking his ears and telling him that he should not feel ashamed. They were in this position for about 10 minutes and neither of them were feeling exhausted. Drew started to carry John and placed him on the dresser, where they continued fucking, now with full view from the mirror. 

During this moment of fuck, Drew questioned John again..

"You know there's no condoms right? How do you feel about that?"

"I don't care anymore. Just continue what you are doing so we can make the most of it."

"Fair enough. You don't mind that my unsheathed phallus is inside of you? Have you no worries what misfortune I could bring?"

Drew now started to talk in a way that seemed as if he was mocking John, given that John refrained from using foul words.

"There has not been any misfortune since you laid eyes on me. I accept your shaft in me with full confidence as I know that anything that happens hereafter is worth the communion that we are sharing."

"I presume that at this moment, you fully accept myself into you? Despite my seed being potent to your destruction? Positive seed that will transform your life from here onwards?"

"I accept your seed, regardless of what it is. Any ordeals I faced, I know will be eased if accompanied by you. Embrace me please."

"Very well, that's what I like to hear. Any time now father, you will receive my seed. Your insides have already been coated well enough from my precum seed."

In a few thrusts, Drew finally let out a moan for the first time that afternoon, deep inside John he was still, with the only movement being his cock pulsing for a good 30 seconds, filling John with what he was begging for. The fullness that John felt was as if a puzzle had been solved. Even without reaching climax, it was in this state of pure bliss was John now complete. Any climax was secondary to the state he was in. 

Both men were still panting, feeling the comedown from the T, drenched in each others sweat. Both fondled with each other's arm pits, and didn't stop to kiss and exchanged spits. John willingly tasted Drew's cum from his finger and swapped some when they made out. Almost 6 hours had passed and as they lied on the bed, starring above, Drew asked again...

"Is your faith still intact?"

John could only look up to Drew, reaching his hand to scoop the cum from the side of his lips and cherished it, before shrugging and thinking to himself..

"Maybe..."

Even with no words, Drew knew that his plan had somehow succeeded. His body was in heat when he spooned John throughout the evening. The heat was comforting, similar to a glow that gave Drew a boost of confidence. With Drew's arms around him, John strangely didn't feel the same kind of worry he would have when he had these encounters. It was his first time staying longer, not leaving as hastily as he would. The shame or regret he felt a few hours ago were absent. It was as if he was now enlightened in some way. No longer did he feel lost or doubtful of his beliefs. Where is his faith now directed to, he wondered as the T started to fade. 

Both men spent the night together, with Drew leaving right after midnight. In his sleep, John dreamt that he was stuck in a labyrinth, nude and wondering the walls with only a torch. The dream was different from other dreams as he could feel the physical sensation. He was lost within the corridors and turns he had to make, hearing a chant that soothed him. It was hypnotic and got closer to him as it was louder. The torch then died and in a flash, he was facing a minotaur whose grandeur was twice of him. Half man half bull, it approached John and lifted him, starring into him as it opened its mouth, tongue now swirling into his mouth as his eyes flashed white.

"Will you submit to me now, John? Accept that you have found your true calling?"

John could only scream as a bright glow was now being released from both entities.  In a jolt, he was awake from his sleep and was now breathing heavily. A tall shadow, facing his bed with horns appeared momentarily before disappearing. He wondered where Drew went. The only thing he left on the side table was a note that stated his number and address in cursive. The note ended:

"If you still have any doubts with your faith, I am always here to guide you John."

• Like 7
  • Upvote 1

Chapter IX

A week later, Victor heard the door bell rung. That evening, he was alone as the rest of his clan, still making the most of their youth were out. Some, like Jeff, was at the bathhouse scouting for a prospect. Luis and Drew on the other hand went for happy hours after finally editing Jeff's gangbang. Not only were they excited of what Jeff would think, but Drew also took a little pride in his editing skills, hoping that Victor would be impressed. In a way, the dynamic that formed within the household seemed very domestic. Clearly the bond the men had formed through their religion had become fruitful. None of them had much to worry about and everyone was assured that as long as the mission continues, with constant expansion, the reward would only be bigger and mightier.

Victor opened the door to a cleaned, handsome fella that sported a cassock. Collar tight on the neck, almost reaching the chin. The man looked fresh and had a reassuring smile. It was as if he was born to be a preacher. The first thought Victor had was that this person might be a Jehovah's witness but before he spoke, John asked if this was where Drew lived.

"How do you know Drew?"

"We met once and I'd like to speak with him.."

"Regarding?"

"Oh you know.. the church and if he might be interested in.."

Victor could sense John's bullshit from the moment he caught the gaze that laid on his crotch. With only a semi tied robe, Victor was freeballing, letting his shaft breathe while no one was home. 

"I think what you mean is if YOU'RE interested in the church that Drew is in...are you?"

A bead of sweat was now gliding down his forehead. The cute crewcut he always had became a minor inconvenience. 

"Well, I'm not too sure about that but if he's not in then I guess I will just call him.."

John was more nervous than usual. It was unlike him to be that way. At church, he was charismatic and stoic. Each sermon he gave contained zero stutter. But here, in front of this man whose cock is difficult  to take eyes off, he was weak. Vulnerable. Ever since he met Drew, going back to the church felt different. It was less fulfilling. Even donning the outfit he's in now didn't feel right. He eased the collar to allow himself to cough and breathe before continuing, but Victor stopped him, reassuring him.

"Don't worry now, you're in a safe space. You're John right? Drew mentioned to me about you. Why don't you come in and we'll wait for him and the rest.."

Hands now on his arms, Victor guided John in as they walked to the living room. Victor's hands were on John's shoulder, gripping the suit's shoulder blade and circling the tight collar, his little way of teasing Father John.

They sat across each other, with a fireplace diagonally from them. Though uncomfortable, John was slowly feeling turned on from the way Victor was looking at him. A small box was pulled out from under the coffee table and Victor revealed a pipe and a torch. 

"I assume you know this..? Would you like to be more comfortable?"

"Oh.. yes.. that thing... I mean I do not smoke and it was Drew who did most of.."

Again, before John could finish his sentence, Victor was lighting the pipe, inhaling and exhaling into John, shutting him up. A few exchanges more after and both were now in the right mood.

"So John, there must be something that Drew said that convinced you to come here... How much do you know bout what he has been preaching?"

The smirk Victor had was impossible to get rid off. John didn't say much, just that it has been a long time since someone like Drew had spoken of their beliefs with such confidence. It was the vigour he possessed, and the reward that his faith rewarded that left John with a lasting impression. The last time he had ever seen such conviction was when he was still young and witnessed a bishop visiting his town who spoke of temptation and desires. It had been a turning point for John to dedicate himself to the church after. What Drew said was an antithesis to what the bishop had said. The time he spent with Drew really did shake his faith. 

Victor had already sensed how strong John's belief was, or is. There was a conflict in him that had nudged him to go on a different path, one that he had not planned. It's the mysterious aspect of it that attracted John. It was also the dream that John had which solidified Victor's decision to offer Dionysus a new mortal. One that has already a strong sense of faith, but now convinced of another. It was this tilt in beliefs that would lead to a larger reward from Him. To make a pure soul willingly submit himself to corruption and desire was a feat that not many devotees have done. Victor now realized that Drew really was a gift from Bacchus as the rewards and prosperity they receive have increased exponentially since he met Drew.

As they smoked more, John started to become more uninhibited and horny. It didn't help that the outfit he wore was making Victor hard. His cock protruded out of the robe and he pointed it to John, who automatically bent his head down. John knew how to suck cock and was salivating like a dog on a leash. Victor lit the pipe and they shotgunned each other. All while Victor explained the faith he found and his dedication to Dionysus to John, who listened harmoniously, hypnotized with little resistance in his throat to the girth that Victor possess. 

John knew that his faith was slowly changing, the belief was still strong, but the direction had differ. No longer did he feel as nervous as he did when he first appeared in front of Victor. With a slurp, he looked up to Victor, eyes locked and proclaimed:

"I willingly submit to your God. Guide me and teach me how to dedicate myself to Him. I leave my previous faith with no afterthought, only the new faith that you shall impose on me"

Without a stroke, Victor came onto John's face after and he lapped the cum all over him, chanting a cryptic verse with a deeper pitch. His hands were brushing the cum around his face, kissing him to ensure him that he had made the right decision. John let go himself, accepting whatever Victor was doing onto him. It was as if he was baptized from Victor's cum, warm and thicker than most cum he had seen. It was voluminous. Victor looked down instructed John to follow him upstairs. His robe now dropped on the floor, nude and exposed to John's delight. 

"Don't take your clothes off. You need to prove your dedication through blasphemy. Only then will your faith be authentic."

Reaching the bed, Victor took a pair of scissors to cut John's sleeves, demanding that he buttoned up as before while his pants were now off. Victor always liked his boys in jocks so a leather one was put on. It was also fitting that he decided to place John onto the St Andrews cross, bounded with his ass exposed. 

"Stay here and be patient. It's not time yet."

He fed John with more hits and tied his limbs tighter to secure John in a way that he was suspended on the cross. Victor exclaimed Wow as he saw the scars that Drew gave on him. It was a sense of pride that John felt, knowing how much knowledge he had passed onto Drew. Yet, it was still crucial that it was him who will offer John. The reward from an offer, after all, is passed from the leader to the pack. Red candles were used this time and because Drew was going to do the ritual by himself, more work was required. From John's bag, Victor took out a rosary and placed it around John, who couldn't care less of the previous life he had. The minotaur statue was repositioned to face John's back, and a pentagram was formed form a jar of salt that came from the dead sea. The candles were placed at each axis and as they lit, the bronze surface of the statue became more apparent. 

Victor was circling, holding a flog and whipping John, stronger than Drew could, making him scream so that his new God could hear him. Unlike Drew, Victor was more quiet and was whispering in chants, whipping John with little warning. After each whip, Victor would feed John with a hit that subsided the pain and electrified his nerves. Ultimately, what John went through was a form of pleasure that is required pain. It was sacred, being in his position, not knowing what Victor was about to do. His ass was now slowly being caressed and fingers were felt swirling around his hole. Finally, he told himself.

It was unusual for Victor to even do what he was about to do next but he knew it was necessary for this special ritual. With his bare fist and moderate lube mixed with T, Victor's hand caved into John, stretching him with no warning, hoping that John's scream would summon Dionysus' attention. Immediately, the T liquidized into John and he returned to the state had had been with Drew a week ago. Victor got a quarter of his arm into John, ending with almost half of it before he couldn't go any further. John, shifting from his cries of pain, was now shouting with approval of YEAH...demanding John to go further. 

With a quick pull, Victor exited John and his hole was empty and hollow, in need of something to silence John's pleads. Unlike with Drew, Victor had no mercy with John as he was more confident in abandoning his beliefs to submit himself. The procedures of the ritual was also different than what Drew had went through. Victor had to commit himself more and so far, he was on the right trajectory.

At every scream and moans John was giving, his faith was being tested as he had to willingly embrace the deity that he is offering himself to. The torture he was experiencing was needed to gain his trust and loyalty to Him. There had to be no doubts from John for his sacrifice is one whose magnitude is tenfold.

Hours had probably passed and both Victor and John showed no signs of exhaustion. 

By the time Drew and Luis had returned, they could sense that something was happening in the bedroom. Both couldn't enter as the doors were shut tightly. They could only hear the chants that Victor was making and the screams of moans that came out of John, noises that Drew was familiar with. Both chose to wait outside, ears open to the noises that were coming out of the bedroom. However, both were also suddenly compelled to prostrate to the door, still and ready to be called. 

A strong wind formed in the bedroom and the candles began lighting brighter and dimmer. Victor was now fucking John, slowly and calmer than usual.

"We need...to savour... every moment.."

John hears Victor's whisper and closed his eyes, trying to clasp his ass onto the cock that slided into him with little resistance. It was also at this moment did John realize how much he enjoys getting his ass worked. He now thought of the many years he had wasted, not surrendering himself to offering his hole, how he would have been able to experience this feeling earlier in his life. Victor, with a kind of passion that is the complete opposite of how was earlier, was tender with John. At times, he had even thought of what he was currently doing felt more fulfilling than he had been compared with Drew.

It was the nature of the ritual that slowly caused both of them to be in a frenzy. They weren't possessed, but compelled, similar to the others outside. Their visions had also started to change, a sort of blur mixed with extreme details at the periphery. For Victor and John, the change in their pupils turning fully black had transcended them. In a sort of trance, they were both making love on another pane of existence. Unlike the lewd state they were physically in, spiritually, they were both pure and was as close as they could get to Him.

The minotaur statue was now animating itself into the being that John and Victor had saw in their dreams. The horns were now visible and its eyes were white, steam evaporating from its dark brown complexion. As Victor reached climax, the creature opened its arms and embraced them, engulfing them both with the cross that John was in. Victor now felt the creature impaling him, enhancing his own ejaculation into John. Every pulse being released into John was echoed by a roar that the creature cried. The heat was extremely high and it was as if they were both on fire, but neither suffered any burns. The creature roared again, mounting onto Victor who by now was controlled by it. John finally heard it speak through Victor..

"I accept your submission and devotion. Free yourself from the past and commit to seeking the ultimate pleasure. Surrender yourself to His corrupted seed to prove yourself"

Hearing this, John screamed in his submission, finally freeing himself to his new faith. Any pain he felt before quickly disappeared and was forgotten. Still in their trance, Victor embraced John and thanked him, while John, now changed from being blessed by the creature, left Victor with a kiss. They both finally departed and snapped back into reality, drenched in excess sweat. The minotaur was back to its statue form and the door finally opened. Victor had turned weak and was holding himself onto John and the cross after the laborious event they had gone through.

Drew and Luis, now conscious raised themselves to head into the room, fixated at how the men on the cross were both still, panting and extremely fatigued. Envy lingered in both of them. Sensing them, Victor slowly came down from John and slapped his ass, making him jolt as he would. With his head turned to the door, John, now with a new inflection in his voice, asked for both men to do their deed.

"The ritual's not over yet, boys. Victor sure put on a show, but what's the point of our devotion if not shared? We are equals after all.."

Without a thought, Drew made himself to John, impressed at how much he had changed. He was still in his ragged outfit with the rosary around his neck. The jock was partially torn and his back had a dark scar that resembled an animal attack. Drew took his time to appreciate John's body. With his hair and smooth complexion, he still reminded Drew of the man of the clergy. Yet it was apparent that this man was no longer the John he had spent the evening with. As he thrusted himself into John, the sensation he felt was different. It was the best ass he had felt in a while. In less than 5 minutes, he came and John winked at Luis, signalling that it was his turn. Even Luis couldn't last long, the orgasm he experienced after shooting himself into John wasn't like before. 

When John got off from the cross, the atmosphere had changed. He reeked of a desirable depravity that made anyone in his sight magnetized toward him. You could sense a sort of sinister desire when he is near, one that is impossible to resist. John's charisma, similar to how he was before improved, and anytime he makes eye contact with anyone, his influence was unbeatable. It is with John's addition that Victor was now able to lure more believers. John's role remained similar in a way, his sermons and preach were now directed at something that he was now proud of and had little shame. There was no hiding now for John. 

Jeff, who got back the day after felt as if he had been gone for a week. It was also with Jeff did John topped for the first time in a while. For Jeff, John had gave him his first anal orgasm that made him cum gallons. Even after Jeff had come, John was relentless in his thrust, trying to get milk his prostate more which made Jeff speechless and close to passing out. Only when John climaxed did he rest. There was little groan in his orgasm, only a strong huff that made him drool. For John, a fuck was only a fuck for he would immediately leave, leaving Jeff's hollow leaking hole on the bed, legs sorer than ever. With no hesitation, it was worth it for Jeff and he wouldn't pass up on another chance, even if he couldn't walk for days.

John's offer lasted for a decade. All 5 men lived lavishly in their hedonistic lifestyle. They also aged little, going against the convention of time with how young they still looked. They chose to not expand until it was necessary. It also gave them the opportunity to plan. Victor played minimal role now in the cult they formed. It was Victor and John who were partners in dictating their next steps. Jeff was tactful in his gift giving, pozzing about 11 guys that stayed loyal to him. They would serve as backups to any offering when the time comes. Luis became more outgoing and turned out to be a sluttier cumdump than John. Just by bottoming, he had converted 3 guys, one who is married and is a CEO. 

Only in their 11th anniversary in worshiping Dionysus and maintaining the cult did John started to notice a new offer was needed after dreaming of the same minotaur, weaker and more fragile. The sympathy John felt was a sign that new believers were needed and that they couldn't keep their religion to themselves forever.

As a way to celebrate the bond they had formed after 11 years, an orgy was conducted. Both Drew and John were on all fours, opposite of each other while Jeff and Luis were taking turns impaling them. Victor was a bystander, ensuring that the proper procedure was being followed. Drew and John had made a bet on who would come in who first. If one of them got bred first, then they would be responsible for scouting a prospect. Eventually, Jeff exploded himself into John. Luis and Drew were defeated. To officially end the orgy, Victor suggested that they fucked train style. Victor who was the founder after all, was first and got behind John who was behind Drew, who was inside Jeff, with Luis at the end. The goal was for all of them to climax in unison to prove that their ritual was valid. With John, it wasn't too difficult. After about 20 minutes, they came like dominos stumbling upon another. It was their final moment of debauchery before actual work was required.

The plan was that they were going to now find 5 new devotees, 2 had to be married and below 40, 2 below 30 and 1 below 20. John theorized that with the age differences, proselytizing would be easier as they would branch onto their own age groups. There was also a plan for them to live in a commune, somewhere rural where they could produce and market their own T and live sufficiently by themselves. All of them were dedicated in their mission to satisfy Dionysus for they have experienced a kind of pleasure that compares to none.

Victor who now acted as a ceremonial monarch, was content at how far they have come and how they are only just getting started. 

• Like 8
  • Piggy 3

These entries, like all of the stories I have written, were done while I was smoking. About 3-4 times a year I would get a bag just to spark some ideas and unleash my fantasies. I apologize if my previous stories stopped halfway, they weren't my best and I got clueless after realizing that I would repeat myself. The photos also started to become difficult to find and format so I just decided to stick to plain old text. 

Part X

5 Novices. 2 Married, 2 Below 30, and 1 below 20. 

Luis, being the youngest at 34 now was assigned to recruit the one who was under 20. Though most of us preferred to be around older guys, this task didn't pertain to our individual desires but our responsibilities to propagate our faith.

For those below 30, Jeff was chosen since no one could resist how he was close to his late 40s and still packing stronger as ever, donning the same locks he's had in a pony tail now.

Finally, since I lost my bet to John, he would be in charge of looking for the 2 married men. I was a bit jealous at first but thankfully, during this scouting period, Victor and I spent more time together. It was as if I got to know him again when we both looked back on the past 10 years.

Scouting period was assigned from the middle of spring until the end of summer. Similar to the Moon, the Sun also influences a ritual, amplifying an offer. Ideally, the offers should be done during the 3 weeks where during the midsommar, or summer solstice would we have obtained half of our new devotees. A sort symmetric balance. 

Luis, whose work ethic is admirable as ever, wasted no time. It was expected that he would find our first out of five novices. Thanks to his previous experience in the academics, Luis found an job as a summer TA in one of the city's community colleges. The school was massive and he was definitely spoil for choices. It was also by pure luck that he would audit a class called Same-sex relationships in Antiquity, where most students were already queer. The pool for Luis to fish got smaller and easier. 

One student that stood out for Luis was a boy named Cameron, who looked like he didn't belong in the class. He seemed as if he spends his time in the gym, with a broad chest and frequently wears brightly colored polo shirts with cargo shorts. The other students would be in oversized clothing, layer after layer in defiance of fast fashion, but Cameron looks like a frequent shopper at American Eagle. Luis didn't pay much attention to him at first besides his style. It was only when he admitted that he was bisexual and that was why he took the class did Luis began to make his plan.

During office hours, Luis would spend more time with Cameron, making casual conversations and asking more personal questions. Cameron, naive as most 2nd year students still were, entertained Luis and even develop a sort of crush after knowing more about Luis. He didn't know anyone else who were in an open relationship with 4 other guys and lived together. It was unorthodox for him. Cameron grew up in the suburbs, spending his summer as a lifeguard while working at the ice cream shop. The only reason he took the class was because it was the only time that it was offered and he wanted to learn more bout his sexuality.

Luckily for him, there was Luis to guide him.

After midterms week, the class decided to celebrate at a bar. A few shots and drinks after, Cameron finally confided in Luis that he was a virgin. 

"19 is still okay though! During my days, it was common to turn 24 and still not have your cherry popped."

"Really? Damn that's so old...not that that's a bad thing I mean you must be past 30 by now right?"

"35 in 4 months and I wouldn't have it other way. Tell me Cameron, have you ever kissed a boy?"

"Yeah, a couple. Jerked a couple of dudes here and there and had someone suck my dick once but honestly, I don't think I've hit any milestones"

"What kind of milestones?"

"Well, you know...experiencing anal...doing both top and bottom position... sucking a dick....the basics!"

By now, both student and teacher were drawn closer as the music got louder for the evening patrons. Louis got the next 2 rounds and by midnight, Cameron had his arm around Luis to support himself as he had drank more than he would, speech starting to slur. Luis, who could handle his liquor, tried to escort Cameron back home but he begged him not to bring him back since his parents were conservative and didn't tolerate alcohol in the house. He knew that if he brought Cameron back to his place, then half of his job was already done, but Luis wasn't the kind to take advantage of college boys. They made back home safe and Luis tried his best to carry Cameron in.

He passed out in the sofa of the living room, snoring peacefully. Luis and Jeff were standing above him, observing his movements. Jeff sure was jealous of Luis. 

"Do you really have to be this quick?"

"No, I just got lucky."

Cameron woke up to the sound of a sizzling pan and eggs being cracked. Tilting from the end of the sofa, he saw about 3 men, 2 in robe and one in just a jockstrap. Immediately, his morning wood rose.

As it turns out, Drew and Victor were in matching satin robes, untied for everyone in the house to see, and John just got back from a key party, clothes stolen with only his wallet. The men were laughing Cameron could only eavesdrop and wished how he could live like them, freely expressing themselves at breakfast, discussing their escapades candidly. His phone suddenly rang and the gentlemen in the kitchen stopped talking to find out the noise. Seated up, Cameron waved to the men, who looked incredibly gorgeous, even in the morning. 

"Well, well well, what do we have here" 

Victor adjusted his glasses to see the 19 year old, whose morning hair and wrinkled clothes reminded him of his springbreak in freshman year.

"I'm Luis' friend..we got kinda drunk last night and he thought it'd be safe if I stayed here"

"Oooh, our mysterious Luis bringing a friend back home? Interesting.." Drew looked at both John and Victor who were now very curious. Luis was always the kind to keep to himself. He rarely opened himself up, even with his brethren. He was closest to Jeff, who frequently zoned out every time Luis goes off tangent. Cameron was one of those rare people that Luis could be himself. He was comfortable. 

The 3 early birds who came from the kitchen couldn't help themselves with Cameron. All kinds of questions were piling up on him, giving him no time to answer. Hearing the commotion from above, Luis ran down to control the shenanigan that the seniors of the household would put him into. It's ironic how Luis was the most mature, even though he was the youngest. John, though neat and proper, can come off as nonchalant if something isn't his responsibility, and Jeff, well Jeff is a real life Ken Doll. 

Luis rescued Cameron from the vultures who couldn't stop teasing him, bringing him to the patio where they had coffee.

"You guys seem to be one big happy family here huh.."

"Kinda. They can get on my nerves. But we're bonded for life"

"What do you mean?"

Unlike the rest of the guys, Luis was a man of principle. He was brutally honest and direct. This attribute of him is one of the reasons why he had always been seen as awkward or strange. Meeting Drew and the rest was the first time he felt normal. In the best Cliff Notes version that he could give, Luis told Cameron how he ended up living at Victor's. Why the household formed and why he and the rest of his mates subscribed to the mystical belief that was the centre of their lives. 

There was no confusion from Cameron's part, only fascination, disbelief, and best of all, curiosity. Just like the men he encountered this morning, Cameron started to ask all kinds of questions that Luis didn't feel like sharing. 

"It stays between us and it is sacred. I can't divulge any further than what I've told you."

"What if I want join you guys?"

Finally, the million dollar question that easily fell into Luis' lap.

"There's a process, a set of procedures, dedication and discipline. Most of all, submission"

It was a Saturday and Cameron had no plans. Should he push this envelope of curiosity more? It is time for him to explore more after all. That was the point of him going to college in the first place. It took a while to convince his parents, even with the scholarship and bursaries. He begged Luis to tell more bout the process and for a moment, Luis almost forgot why he even started talking to Cameron in the first place. By remembering his purpose and his faith, he started opening up more to Cameron, warning him that the minute he gets charged, there is no turning back. Purposely, when asked what he meant by charge, Luis feigned ignorance and called Drew to tell him more.

Drew, unabashed as ever, grabbed Cameron from the patio to the living room, repositioning him to face the TV. The blinds were drawn down and with a click of a button, Jeff appeared on the screen, tweaked and ready to receive some loads. Unlike the sleazy bareback videos that Cameron had watch, this was more real, more authentic. The shakiness of the camera and the average look the participants had was realistic, turning him on more. Luis could only sigh as he sat next to him, staring at him as he was fixated on the screen, still and quiet in awe. 

30 minutes in, Drew came in with a pipe, informing Luis that the batch was home made, stronger than the street and blessed from above. With Cameron there, who else would be the first to try their organic chem? Drew came closer to Cameron with the pipe and guided his mouth to inhale, telling him that he was now going to chase the dragon that will lead him to paradise.

Luis didn't protest as Cameron's curiosity got the best of him. Everything was a brand new experience for him. The home brewed T he ingested sent waves through him, a sort of dopamine rush that never faded. A few Wows later, Drew and Luis started to smoke the batch. Cameron's reaction was an understatement to how great their chem was. Immediately, Cameron held Luis' hands and confessed his feelings for him, how the last few hours have given him a different perspective to his life, how he could finally feel proud of himself, free of the judgement that he grew up in. He detested his home. He needed a change. Luis knew that he would stay and he was willing to share his life with him, even if they had only met briefly. The frequent gaze they exchanged all throughout the class was enough for him to know what kind of person Cameron was. 

Victor appeared by the hallway and approached Cameron, forcefully grabbing him, analyzing his features and the tweaked state he was in, and gave Luis a smile, congratulating him. He then dived in for a kiss, and held Cameron's head. Tongues were tied with Cameron reciprocating, holding himself against Victor. After, Victor took a moment to tell Luis that the plan has changed. It is him who's going to convert Cameron. He threw a few sheets of paper onto the coffee table and in it indicated the extremely high VL he was carrying. Luis' expression switched from betrayal to gratitude in an instant. The sooner Cameron joins them, the sooner he can be with him. It didn't matter who would initiate him at that point. 

Drew then suggested that they head to the basement where they could use the dungeon for the first time. Cheers echoed and Jeff, absent as always, woke up to see what had transpired. 

All 5 men were now surrounding Cameron, who by now had probably taken his 20th hit of their homebrew T. So far so good, Drew observed. Cameron was told to take his clothes off, standing in the middle of the room with a single bulb dangling above him. Naked and cold, John threw a leather harness and a pair of rubber shorts chaps. It was felt strange for his crotch to be exposed as the sides of his calves were covered, stretched by the transluscent material. He had to put on a pair of joggers that were worn out after putting on a pair of high knee socks. 

"Now that's what I call a sexy frat slut who's not afraid to get piggy" exclaimed John.

Cameron, with adrenaline higher than ever, felt no shame. He stood still and flexed himself in his attire, posing for Drew who started to record. Jeff, who just got out of bed, couldn't contain his hard on. Without a word, he approached Cameron and pulled him down to his crotch, forcing him to swallow his cock. It was the longest cock Cameron had seen in real person. If only he knew what Victor was packing...

In his tweaked out state, Cameron maneuvered himself skillfully on Jeff's cock. He didn't take any pause to catch his breathe and he was determined to prove himself to the men around him. Luis sat on a stool, observing his student turning to the slut he had envisioned. There was no satisfaction for Luis as to him, it had all been predetermined. He only felt reassured that his planning and calculations were right, as always.

Cameron was now foaming and drooling from taking Jeff's cock. He showed no signs of reaching climax, but he was satisfied with the treatment he got. He pushed Cameron off him, and flipped his ass to face him, where he gave Cameron his first rimjob. John, impressed with his mouth, crouched to offer his semi hard to Cameron, who naturally went for it, sucking it from the semi state it was in to rock hard, filling the cavity of his mouth and pushing the limits of his gag reflex. 

"There there now, slut. No turning back remember" John reminded Cameron.

His eyes began to tear up, not from the pain but from taking John's big cock. Drew made sure to always give him a hit to ensure that he never stopped chasing the dragon. Pupils dilated once more and having his hole devoured by Jeff, beard brushing against his cheeks made him moan louder than usual. Once Jeff was done, he pulled John's cock out to spit in his mouth, putting it back. Drew now sat next to Luis, asking if he's going to join in..

"Not today... I want it to be just between us."

It was odd for Drew to hear Luis expressing himself, especially emotionally. He avoided any further response and the two sat calmly as spectators. Victor, now fully naked was now ready for Cameron. Jeff was now the one giving him the hit and John's hard cock remained in him, making itself comfortable in his throat. Jeff pulled out a bench and lifted Cameron onto it, face faced to where Drew and Luis were sat. 

For Cameron, his expressions were everywhere. Pleasure and panic, being tweaked for the first time, thousands of emotions came at him that left him huffing in deep breathes, leaving a look of exasperation with a side of desperation. The two men were unfazed. Passing the pipe to each other, they knew that it was pointless to show any emotions when it came to a conversion, let alone a ritual. Luis' nonchalant worried Cameron for a moment, but the next hit that Jeff gave subsided the feeling for he knew that it was his decision to be treated this way. It was part of the procedure for him to finally break free. The still expression Luis had served to show him that the god he worships will always be prioritized higher than he will ever be and that he too had to follow suit. It wasn't for Luis that Cameron is willing to convert, it was the liberation he will achieve that will make him submit himself. The common seed that will flow through him, enabling him to be a part of something bigger and more meaningful than he could ever imagine.

Victor was now ready. As always, he never forgets to caress his candidates before initiating them, brushing his hands on them with tender momentarily to show his appreciation for them and their sacrifice. Circling around for a few times, Victor was figuring out how he would start, with his sharp nails grazing Cameron's back, giving him the occasional goosebumps. Making his way to the back, he started to fondle with Cameron's ass, asking Jeff to give some of the special brew they made to see how it would work as a bump. 

In an instant, Cameron's true animal instinct started to emerge and like a tied pig, he was jittering at intervals, slurring in his speech as he begged to be fuck and touched. Luis by now felt a bit pity and came up to touch him, playing with his ear and giving him a few pecks while Victor's fingers were exploring him. 

"You're going to be on your own for a while, and we'll see each other soon"

Cameron could only huff and nod, understanding what Luis meant but incapable of communicating any further. The home made brew really was special. It had potential. If it can make a nervous inexperienced virgin turn to a regular pig within hours, then Drew definitely could market it for profit.

"Cameron the guinea pig, are ya?" John taunted, satisfied with the blowjob Cameron gave. His cock was wet with drool and he planned to plant his seed in Cameron after Victor was done. He hoped that his hole would be as wet as his mouth after Victor was done.

Once Victor was happy with Cameron's hole, now bloomed and stretched, he placed his cock close to the hole, with the usual PA and Jacobs Ladder brushing against the ass ring, cold from the steel, electrifying the nerves for Cameron to cherish the very last moments of his virginity. Slowly, Victor entered and to no surprise, it was still tight. This didn't stop him though for with a little adjustment, he pushed himself deeper, tearing Cameron's insides, giving him a new profound feeling that began with pain but ended with pleasure. The fullness he felt was foreign, and sensations that came from the piercings, dangling in his insiders took his breathe away. As Victor readjusted himself to start thrusting, Cameron was now enjoying the shaft in him. The moment Victor found his bearing and a pace, Cameron's moans became periodic. Finally, they're actually fucking. Victor changed from standing to resting himself on Cameron, supported by the bench, with only his hips moving into Cameron. Cameron felt a pair of arms around his neck and Victor right behind his right ear, telling him how virgins like him were precious and how rare it was to find a tight virgin ass like his. He also noticed how veiny Victors arms were under the light they were in. He was skinny but still carried some muscles, Cameron thought. Either way, the thought of having a man as old as Victor taking his virginity was something he had once fantasized. 

Victor remained on top of Cameron, rocking his hips while his orgasm built. Precum had already started to drip from the side of Cameron's hole and Jeff didn't waste a second scooping it up to feed Cameron. John, crouched right in front of Cameron, joined Victor in taunting him, telling him how worthless he was going to be once he joined them and how his life has now changed. The replies they got were only nods and muffled sound of approval. The home made t proved to be even more potent than expected. Any movements or response Cameron attempted to make was in hopes of extending the pleasure he felt. Never once did he stopped pushing his ass for Victor.

Soon, Victor was about to breed his new virgin and devotee. It was his highest VL yet. He could tell that he was finally at peace, content in his servitude. His dedication to Dionysus over the years had run its course as this final conversion would be the perfect last offer. He had already felt the true pleasure that was promised, experiencing it with Drew and John. He was now about to experience it again with Cameron for his pure state and virginity would appease his God more than ever.

When the time came for Victor to finally release himself, he gripped onto Cameron tighter than he ever had. Cameron was in pain now, feeling his flesh pierced by Victor's nails. As ropes of his seed started to inseminate into Cameron, Victor was capable of only moans, joining Cameron in unison. The spectators were in awe of what they were witnessing. Joh was now determined to have a fuck similar to what he just saw and Jeff had finally ejaculated after jerking himself to what had happened. Drew and Luis were still stationery, nodding in approval and taking mental notes of how skillful Victor was. For all they know, Victor might be in his very last days. Drew wasn't ready to take his place but he knew that when the time comes, he had to be ready.

Staying inside of him, Victor decided to give Cameron an extra surprise by releasing his stool into him. 

"This is what pigs do, and this is what they deserve"

Cameron made no response, only that he adjusted himself to give Victor more passage. He couldn't hold the fluid in him the second Victor left, but he didn't care. There was something cathartic the release. John, with little hesitation took Victor's place and was happy to find Cameron still wet and filled with Victor. Cameron's conversion wasn't over yet. John was rougher than Victor. He justified it by telling him that he should've learnt how to take a dick after Victor.

John also lasted longer than Victor. His vitality was more vibrant and focused. When John reached climax, he spread Cameron's ass wider to ensure that he takes his seed. 

"Breeding done right." John remarked, before spitting onto his back. 

The room was now still and it was only Drew and Luis who remained. By now, Cameron deserved a break but he was still bound onto the chair. Both spectators kept quiet and continued to watch Cameron, analyzing his behaviour from the home made brew. He was still huffing and panting, but slowly snapping back to reality. Eventually, he started to speak for the first time in an hour.

"Thank you Luis....for this opportunity. I am forever indebted to you."

Luis' only reply was

"Don't you thank me. Thank our God for considering your candidature. From now on, you will learn to worship Him and forget the life you've had before. When the time comes, you will finally see what I see."

Drew then turned to Luis

"So one down, 4 to go, with the grand ritual happening when again?"

"June..or August"

"Well I guess we gotta get back to work"

The lights were shut and Cameron was left in the basement for the rest of the afternoon. Only when he sobered up did he realize Jeff carrying him to the bath room, cleaning him up and tucking him in. 

It was almost 9 PM, and it was a Saturday. Jeff got out of the house and told himself that after today's events, he better find someone in the next 48 hours. Off to the bar he went, the same bar that Victor and Drew met for the first time. Here's to history repeating itself, messaged Victor to Jeff. 

• Like 6
  • Piggy 3
  • Thanks 2

• 8 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Well, I’ve read all 10 (oh, right! Roman numerals, so “X”) chapters of your tale, wtvrfzzz, and I gotta say, I’m quite impressed. You needn’t apologize, as you did at the top of Chapter X. I mean, c’mon! This is basically porno, and you’ve actually produced something here that goes beyond formula.

Now…maybe I’m thinking that way because I just read all the chapters in one sitting. And anytime you’re exposed to such a large dose of something, it makes an impression. But I’m sober, so there is that.

I know everyone clamors for more chapters, more chapters! to every author (none of whom  are, like, getting paid to write this stuff). But really, we know that any of these things could end without notice. It’s the nature of horniness. Well, and self-medication.

Plus, it’s hard enough for really good writers to top one chapter with the next one. There are good writers here, sure, but…published? And basically, porn is repetition to begin with.  

That’s a long wind up to make this point: When I check in to Breeding Zone, I try to keep expectations low. So when I come across multi-part writing like yours, which holds my (sober) interest over the course of 10 chapters…well! I’m not even sure I could attempt that.

You’ve entertained us with  plenty of variation on the grinding formula (er, also “the formula of grinding”). Also, I know what a challenge it can be to imbue characters with their own distinctive personalities, and then to choreograph them in scenes of intercourse (both forms, sexual and conversational) —but look at you, wtvrfzzz! You’ve done a decent job of both!

So I don’t care if you can furnish more chapter until Victor bites the dust, or if this is as good as it gets. I think it’s plenty good!

Remember, wherever you leave it, somebody’s always gonna whine for more.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

I'm late to come across this story and have read all X chapters at one go. Absolutely amazing brilliant writing making the characters like real individuals. 

I think it will be quite a while before I read any other porn as good as this. So well done 

• 3 months later...