Covent Garden Health Spa tonight?

Hey guys, I'm randomly in London this weekend and was hoping to get some dick and cum in me this evening, thinking of heading to Covent Garden if anyone's gonna be around there around 8-11pm 8th July 2022? 

Message me if you wanna organise something guys, only had 4 loads in me this week so I'm running on empty 😈

• Like 1

17 hours ago, BritishCumdump said:

Hey guys, I'm randomly in London this weekend and was hoping to get some dick and cum in me this evening, thinking of heading to Covent Garden if anyone's gonna be around there around 8-11pm 8th July 2022? 

Message me if you wanna organise something guys, only had 4 loads in me this week so I'm running on empty 😈

Did you get many loads? I wonder if monkeypox is emptying out the saunas?

33 minutes ago, fatbottom said:

Did you get many loads? I wonder if monkeypox is emptying out the saunas?

It was dead sadly! Two older guys in there the whole night, swallowed both their loads and then got on grindr and went and got some loads around Angel. Gonna go back either tomorrow or Monday so hopefully better luck then! 

16 hours ago, Spunkinmyarse said:

Why the fixation on the Covent Garden Health  Spa?  If you’re around on Monday, try the Vault instead 😈

I'm only around daytime on Monday sadly! Tried Pleasuredome yesterday and that was very meh. Lots of guys but nowhere to fuck that wasn't a tiny little private room. Where's the sling? The group room??

2 hours ago, BritishCumdump said:

I'm only around daytime on Monday sadly! Tried Pleasuredome yesterday and that was very meh. Lots of guys but nowhere to fuck that wasn't a tiny little private room. Where's the sling? The group room??

Got to agree ref Pleasure Dome, when I’m in London the Vault is my go to, they are open from lunchtime for daytime fun.

• Upvote 1

Sweatbox isn’t much good for group fun either- it used to be, but they removed all the group play areas.

Saunas seem to actively discourage group action these days- I think it must how they are licensed/regulated by the ‘authorities’, rather than deliberate prudishness on their own part.

• Upvote 1