Seed planting with daddy

14 hours ago, Orionxxx said:

Great advice, having some element of cheating/secrecy makes taking a load SO much hotter! Honestly the only thing I miss about being married was the thrill of coming back to the marital home with a butt full of my secret lover's load.

Still married here, and still getting that same thrill every time I cuddle up to the wife in bed at night with a load of fresh virile cum in my hole. 

• Like 3

1st fuck with daddy 1...he's been unable to meet for ages. Snuck around to his this morning and he fucked me so hard i thought he would pass out on me...he hadn't emptied those balls in weeks.  He me on all fours with the TV on in the living room ..I could feel him pulsing when he came.  Arranged another meet during the week as the holidays are over.

Daddy 1 forced his way into my ass yesterday ...he was hard as I walked into kitchen ...he bent me over counter and pulled down my pants and shoved it in. It was a bit sore but he didn't stop until he dumped his load. He said sorry but he was so horny since last meet.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Daddy 2 and my buddy spitroasted again and as soon as daddy slid out my buddy slid in and emptied his balls in there as well. Got 4 loads in an hour and used it as lube to fuck my buddy as he wanted to be fucked while sucking daddy clean.

I don't think I've cum so hard in ages

• Like 2

Really horny today nd Early start with daddy 1 ...730 am and I'm  bent over his couch and his balls are slapping my Gooch and my ass is stretched with his fat cock. 

Going to see if my buddy has time for a lunchtime quickie ....have my ass up and ready for him.

Lunchtime meet consisted of my ass up on all fours on bed, buddy comes in...pulls down shorts and slaps my ass with his quickly hardening dick ...pushes into my lightly lubed hole and fucks like he raping me...

2 minutes of pounding and he slams it deep Into me and blows the weekend load he's been holding.  couple of shudders and back and forth and he's out and quick wipe and gone. 

Total time about 4 minutes lol ..

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Start the weekend with 2 loads by lunchtime ....

Daddy1 gave me a hard pounding in his kitchen ...opened his robe and he was hard and horny ready to fuck ...bent me over and went balls deep...3 minutes of blissful abuse until he bred me.

Lunchtime quickie with my buddy making sure I get more spunk than his wife ....he just slid in and used my hole for his needs.

Friday feeling is sticky and slightly tender lol

• Like 2