How did YOUR Representative vote?

hntnhole

While it's sometimes challenging to remain polite, if I can, you can too. 

Here's the list of House members who voted, and how they voted on the protection of marriage bill, which passed the House.  If your Representative failed to vote yes, sent them emails, send them texts, and express your complete and total dissatisfaction with their vote.  Mine have already heard from me via electronic means several times, but the actual written letters - which I blush to say are my particularly delightful specialty - won't arrive at their offices for a couple of days.  There is a way to politely suggest they go perform a physically impossible sexual act upon themselves. 

[think before following links] https://clerk.house.gov/Votes/2022373   

As always, be careful of cutting/copying, all of that.  If you're not confident, merely type the preceding into your search engine.  

And, VOTE !!!!!

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

Thanks for that!  I have never been one to be political, but this has an effect on every gay American.  It doesn't matter if you are married now or not, or if you think you will get married in the future, everyone should have the opportunity to do so.

Voting is crucial, and the Supreme Court is not our friend.  However , it is good to know who is your friend in the House.  So please, take the time, and plan your vote.  It may not matter to you now, but it may in the future.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...